Those using swagbucks ???

Sorry if I missed this being discussed, I've been offline for a while. Has anybody had success with the Hooked on Phonics 7 day trial for 500 SBs? Is it easy to cancel before it charges you? TIA :)

Swagbucks seems to be trying to screw me out of my earnings lately. First it was a survey that they didn’t reward me for a survey I completed, then they seem confused about an amazon purchase I made for luggage. The total is wrong (they said $18 but it was a $24 purchase and it’s “ineligible” for a % back) then no reward for another survey I completed and 2 purchases not registered and I also activated a swag ups for purchase over $25 (which I should get 10000 SB back)

It’s incredibly frustrating

Sorry if I missed this being discussed, I've been offline for a while. Has anybody had success with the Hooked on Phonics 7 day trial for 500 SBs? Is it easy to cancel before it charges you? TIA :)

I didn't have any issues for this one. I do remember there were two places in my account with potential to charge, so I went into managing shipping and turned off shipments. And then on like day 6 I managed the subscription to avoid the renewal charge. It was after the trial period that I got the pending notice from Swagbucks and I got the 500sb 14 days after that, I think.

Swagbucks seems to be trying to screw me out of my earnings lately. First it was a survey that they didn’t reward me for a survey I completed, then they seem confused about an amazon purchase I made for luggage. The total is wrong (they said $18 but it was a $24 purchase and it’s “ineligible” for a % back) then no reward for another survey I completed and 2 purchases not registered and I also activated a swag ups for purchase over $25 (which I should get 10000 SB back)

It’s incredibly frustrating
I just purchased a Mickey Mouse suitcase through Amazon. It clearly said luggage was 4%. Mine also said ineligible so I sent in a ticket inquiring as to why it wasnt eligible. First they said I had to wait 32 days and I responded again saying I included a photo showing it wasnt eligible and I was wondering why. They gave me the SB today! And apologized so I am wondering if there was some issue. I was HOT because I only went through amazon because it said 4%. I normally shop through ebags.

I just purchased a Mickey Mouse suitcase through Amazon. It clearly said luggage was 4%. Mine also said ineligible so I sent in a ticket inquiring as to why it wasnt eligible. First they said I had to wait 32 days and I responded again saying I included a photo showing it wasnt eligible and I was wondering why. They gave me the SB today! And apologized so I am wondering if there was some issue. I was HOT because I only went through amazon because it said 4%. I normally shop through ebags.

I sent a ticket after my purchase didn’t show for 2 days. I’m not sure if I should respond or wait 32 days (which is a LOnG time to wait) I made 2 separate purchases one was $24 and the other was $29 so I have no idea where they came up with $18...I also purchased packing cubes which said were luggage...so maybe that’s why it was ineligible but still frustrating. I made a purchase on eBay for a purse so I should still get the swag ups (the 10000 SB) but still. Another thing...purchases seem to take forever to credit. Like over a month to actually credit.

Also....why are some of the packing cubes SO BIG? They take up 1/2 my suitcase and my sons entire suitcase...

Overall this weekend has been frustrating with swagbucks...

Sorry to quote you again but did you just send them a picture of the screen that says 4% back on luggage (the screen that pops up before you click go to amazon) as proof and a picture of your amazon receipt?

Another Disney Movie Club question (I signed up through SB, so hopefully only half-off topic here). Has anyone referred their spouse (or other family member who lives in the same house)? I just ordered the last movie I need to fulfill the sign-up commitment, and I'm wondering if I should refer DH before I cancel my membership. I would get 2 free movies and he would get 5. I need to see how many more movies the new sign up would commit us to buying (one nice thing about the SB offer was that I only had to buy 2 movies at full price, because I could buy some additional movies at a discount at the time of sign up).

But assuming it's a good deal, would Disney consider it some sort of violation of its rules for me to refer DH?

Sorry to quote you again but did you just send them a picture of the screen that says 4% back on luggage (the screen that pops up before you click go to amazon) as proof and a picture of your amazon receipt?
I didn’t have a screen shot of the 4% but I did send one of the screen saying it was in eligible. I was fighting for those Sb! Lol I could have gone through several other places and choose amazon because it was highest. I will stay away from amazon in the future.

I'm also curious if it's typically needed (contacting support) as we used 3 separate bookings on one trip a while back and they're still at 0 and showing pending well after our stay also.
I'm curious about this too. I booked my honeymoon through the same website, using the swagbucks link. I did note that it says it'll credit (I believe) 30 days after the completion of your trip. I saw it pending as 0SB but now it disappeared altogether and I have no SB. I'm owed roughly 25,000SB although it's been 29 days since I came back from my trip so I'm going to wait another couple of days to send in a ticket. So far in the past I haven't had too much trouble sending in tickets and getting credit where I'm due but I'm nervous one of these time they'll tell me there's nothing they can do.

Rec'd two coupon.com print bonues this morning. 10sb each. ummm I did the 100 print both Sat and Sunday. Big difference between the promised 100 and a measley 10!

Rec'd two coupon.com print bonues this morning. 10sb each. ummm I did the 100 print both Sat and Sunday. Big difference between the promised 100 and a measley 10!
Same here. I did Friday, Saturday and Sunday and got 3 10-point credits today. Hardly worth the effort. I hope they correct this.

Same here. I did Friday, Saturday and Sunday and got 3 10-point credits today. Hardly worth the effort. I hope they correct this.
Its all over the visitor posts on their FB page. So they are not unaware. If they don't correct it, then it is blantant witholding of promised rewards. Users are starting to get tired of this.

I haven't received any coupon activity yet :( Printed 100 on Fri (literally, forgot to change my default printer :badpc:) and then 100 on Sat; have no activity yet today. If I can find a bright side, at least I have proof of Friday's prints...

Just got the accurate coupon.com credit. Listed appropriately as: "Shop: Coupon.com Missing Print Bonus 06/11/2018"

Well...appears amazon eligible items have changed so I think I miss out on the luggage SB since I can’t find where it said luggage was eligible for 4%. I’ve also been mistyping the swag ups it’s 1000 (equivalent to $10). I still submitted an inquiry reply to the email that says “wait 32 days” which seems like an outrageous amount of time. Still upset that 2 surveys didn’t pay out even though they were complete.

Similar...my rvau purchase isn’t showing so that’s frustrating as well. :/

After this shop fiasco I decided to make an bags purchase without even trying to gain any rewards from SB. I should have checked Ebates since they are super easy and payoutany amount over $1 at the end of the month but whatever

Grr, still bupkis on the coupons. I clicked through their pop up ad each time, not sure how it didn't track at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter