• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

ugh! I got through an entire 100 SB survey...it pulled me back to SB and I got the banner saying "Not every survey can be a winner but here's 2 SB for trying" WHAT!? I did that entire survey!

I just did a survey on the SB app. It says "You completed a survey" but 20 minutes later it still hasn't credited and I can't go back to find the ID number to submit a ticket. grrrr... not to mention I can't get a damn discover to credit to save my life.

For those of you who got credited for VIP voice, did you answer the pages of questions after submitting your initial info? I'm not getting the e-mail verification and it's not crediting.

Fastest Shop & Earn confirmation ever. I bought some stuff at Target online about an hour ago, just got the email saying I was getting SB for it and it's pending!

But in true SB fashion... I'm getting only 1sb for the entire order... I spent way more than $1 :laughing:
I sense a ticket in my future in about 32 days :)

I used to do the Swag apps heavily (sportly, indy, movie, entertainnow, lifestylz) . In the fall I got a new Iphone and those apps didn't transfer. Since it's been so long, I'm wondering if it's worth it to reinstall them? Are the glory days of bonuses gone?

edited to add: I still have my old phone, so I can run them there. Is it worth it? I've been distracted with a wedding. :)

Sorry to quote myself, but no one has any input on the apps these days?

Sorry to quote myself, but no one has any input on the apps these days?
I definitely don’t earn much from the apps anymore but right now with no videos or ncraves I do need them to meet my goal. When I started three years ago I definitely average over 100 sb /day from the apps. Now it’s probably 20. They are slow earners, ads seem longer, fewer bonuses, lower limits.

I definitely don’t earn much from the apps anymore but right now with no videos or ncraves I do need them to meet my goal. When I started three years ago I definitely average over 100 sb /day from the apps. Now it’s probably 20. They are slow earners, ads seem longer, fewer bonuses, lower limits.

I think it all depends on your phone, area and who knows what else because I either hit my limit after the first rounds or hit bonus on all thr apps everyday. They haven't been running as smooth lately, I've had to restart them but that seems to be more in the evening. I've had them run better before but I've also had it with no or ridic bonus rounds and most of these bonus are under 15 especially on sportly and sbtv.

I had a Hotels.com stay from Memorial Day weekend, where I paid ahead. Normally they'll credit within a week, but this one still hadn't and showed 0 swagbucks pending. I decided to try submitting a ticket last night because that would put me over for a $25 cash out. Woke up this morning and saw they credited it last night :)

I used to do the Swag apps heavily (sportly, indy, movie, entertainnow, lifestylz) . In the fall I got a new Iphone and those apps didn't transfer. Since it's been so long, I'm wondering if it's worth it to reinstall them? Are the glory days of bonuses gone?

edited to add: I still have my old phone, so I can run them there. Is it worth it? I've been distracted with a wedding. :)

I have an old iPhone and old(er) iPad that I run the SB apps on. To me, it seems like they run better in the evenings (I'm in ET zone). All day I try to keep them going but they freeze or shut down, so I have to really babysit them.
ETA- I have an old LG Fuel (used to use for Perk) that runs the Swag TV app well. (I think thats what its called. Its the one where the font is all light blue)

Just searched and on an average/good day and evening I can earn 60 from the apps alone.

Last edited:
I had a Hotels.com stay from Memorial Day weekend, where I paid ahead. Normally they'll credit within a week, but this one still hadn't and showed 0 swagbucks pending. I decided to try submitting a ticket last night because that would put me over for a $25 cash out. Woke up this morning and saw they credited it last night :)

Has this been your experience in the past? I used hotels.com last year at Christmas time, waited like 62 days and never got credit so I submitted a ticket and got credit right away, then a day or two later, it credited on it's own as well. I also used it for 2 different stays at the end of April and haven't gotten credit yet. Was planning to wait 60 days again and submit a ticket. Maybe I should just submit now? Both show 0 sb pending, but my last one did too. Submitting tickets always scares me because I don't want to get deactivated.

Has this been your experience in the past? I used hotels.com last year at Christmas time, waited like 62 days and never got credit so I submitted a ticket and got credit right away, then a day or two later, it credited on it's own as well. I also used it for 2 different stays at the end of April and haven't gotten credit yet. Was planning to wait 60 days again and submit a ticket. Maybe I should just submit now? Both show 0 sb pending, but my last one did too. Submitting tickets always scares me because I don't want to get deactivated.

I'm also curious if it's typically needed (contacting support) as we used 3 separate bookings on one trip a while back and they're still at 0 and showing pending well after our stay also.

I'd say it's been 50/50 on if they credited on their own within a week or so, or not at all even if I waited, and then I ended up sending a ticket. I just did the ticket early this time

Graze is pending for me but made a $95 purchase at Old Navy yesterday morning and I'm seeing nothing. I know for a fact that little green checkmark on the Swagbutton was there when I checked out. I must have checked like 20 times to make sure!

Think I'm gonna stick with Ebates for online shopping now, SB has been way too much of a hassle.

Graze is pending for me but made a $95 purchase at Old Navy yesterday morning and I'm seeing nothing. I know for a fact that little green checkmark on the Swagbutton was there when I checked out. I must have checked like 20 times to make sure!

Think I'm gonna stick with Ebates for online shopping now, SB has been way too much of a hassle.

I believe Old Navy won’t show up until they ship the item(s). Unfortunately Old Navy doesn’t ship the same day or even the next couple of days. I no longer buy online from them anymore because it is usually 2 weeks from the time I submit order until it actually shows up in my doorstep.

I thought it was the same on ebates but maybe that has changed? I haven’t used ebates for a few years because I didn’t like the being paid once every 3 months.

I believe Old Navy won’t show up until they ship the item(s). Unfortunately Old Navy doesn’t ship the same day or even the next couple of days. I no longer buy online from them anymore because it is usually 2 weeks from the time I submit order until it actually shows up in my doorstep.

I thought it was the same on ebates but maybe that has changed? I haven’t used ebates for a few years because I didn’t like the being paid once every 3 months.

I didn't know about the shipping. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens especially since the purchase was on a weekend. I just question it because I made a purchase through Ebates for Bath & Body Works and I got an immediate email saying my cash back was pending. I don't love the "every 3 months" either, but at least I can usually count on it!

I didn't know about the shipping. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens especially since the purchase was on a weekend. I just question it because I made a purchase through Ebates for Bath & Body Works and I got an immediate email saying my cash back was pending. I don't love the "every 3 months" either, but at least I can usually count on it!
I made a Groupon purchase through sb on Friday that isn't pending yet so I think they are just behind. I also did an offer yesterday that was to credit instantly and it didn't after an hour so I submitted a ticket, they credited me right away, then this morning it credited on its own too. So I think they are just slow this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter