Those using swagbucks ???

That just worked for me and I got 7SB. Do you know how often that works?
The person who originally posted it said they can usually get it to work twice a day (waiting hours between them). It doesn't always work, but it seems to give me results usually once a day. Wait a long time between them if you're trying more than once.

I'm actually in the opposite boat...my nCraves have picked up! I had been getting them sporadically, maybe earning 20-40SB/day from them, but for the last week, I have been able to start them in the morning and they've run all day. I've been hitting my first goal of the day without having to do anything besides remember to start the video, which is something that I have not had in a long time. I guess I'm just lucky right now. I will have to back off a bit though because the kids tend to stream a lot of data in the summer and we run dangerously close to our limit each month. DH and I both do SB so when we both end up getting on an nCrave bender, we can run our data usage to the limit by the end of the month.
I think that's why I'm now "soft banned" from them. I started running them all day and night .. .and well eventually they'll ban you. We moved in May and I actually thought the IP change would solve my problem and it did for about 3 days and boom soft ban again. But enjoy it while it lasts!!

But yeah, this burn out story is something I'm hearing from a lot of people. Time to seek out new things to do and take a break for a while.

I think that's why I'm now "soft banned" from them. I started running them all day and night .. .and well eventually they'll ban you. We moved in May and I actually thought the IP change would solve my problem and it did for about 3 days and boom soft ban again. But enjoy it while it lasts!!

But yeah, this burn out story is something I'm hearing from a lot of people. Time to seek out new things to do and take a break for a while.
I have them at work but not at home??? I'm not running them at work because it definitely violates company policy.

I'm a bit burned out too. My first year and a half were great but starting in January 2017 it slowed down a lot. I'm at three years in two weeks and I'm at 430,000 swagbucks so I can't complain too much. Plus I swag while exercising and watching tv so it's not taking me away from other stuff.

Woke up to a surprise this morning. I had 2 shop local purchases credit from Mobil, I didn't even know Mobil was part of the SB local!!! I guess I will be buying gas from there now on!

Need to vent, honestly I think I'm burnt out on Swagbucks. I've been doing it daily for three years now and it's just getting harder and more time consuming all of the time. I've not had NCraves for weeks now and now the video lists tend to give me the "oops that got away" error message all the time. I seldom qualify for a survey. That leaves offers and most of those never actually pay out. And even those are getting ridiculous, week pending on 15 SBs? I mean really?? I have a bunch of pending offers and I think I'm just gonna let those ride, cash out for whatever I can after that and then just take a long break from it. It used to be kinda fun, now it's worse than work. Thanks for letting me vent! And also thank you to the person who shared the search tip! That's about the only thing that works these days other than the 10 points for playing games.
Someone in another group suggested Prize Rebel - if you aren't saving up for something specific or if your SB balance is at 0 and you don't mind taking a break - try a new group for a little while maybe? I've only been doing PR for a week or two but like it so far.

I started doing Swagbucks a lot just under 2 years ago, to earn money for our honeymoon... I petered off since we got back from that about 8 months ago and just do it on and off, enough to at least get my discounted card. But even when I was doing a lot for the honeymoon, I think once I got a 3 week streak for making my goals... and that was it haha. otherwise I don't bother much with the goals unless I'm within a few sb of them. I do a lot at work, so on slow days I spend more time, on busy days I spend less.

I was swagging pretty hard up until our trip in April and then the rest of May I just did what I could but didn't worry about making the daily goal. Though I did get the 200 sb offer for completing the to-do list for 15 days, so I focused on that. it was just the swag break I needed. I was doing stuff, but wasn't stressed about daily goals. Now June is here and I'm trying to reach daily goals again! We'll see if I can keep it up!

In other news.....
Rev U is double SB, I was able to get the excedrin for 29 SB ( i always use the same junk email as previous times, but use @disorganizedchaos 's trick of adding the . in random places to make it seem different. Also, there is a sweepstakes a month for 50 SB, credited right away. Lastly, I clicked on the over active bladder for 2 sb, didn't even do anything, and it credited. Oh and Atkins on the homepage under discover. Did the same email trick as the excedrin one!

I just noticed that there is now an option to "Buy SB" on my menu. Why would you want to BUY SB?? I see that they answer that question....

If you play SwagIQ and want SB for rejoins, you can buy a minimum of 200 SB (for $2.99) or if you are in a hurry to cash out for a gift card and you need to "top off", you can buy 200, 500 ($5.99) or 1000 ($11.99). I guess it's not SO bad if you are only $5 shy of a $25 gift card and you want to buy the 500 for $5.99. That would make your $25 gift card "cost" only $5.99 which is still a pretty good deal. This could be a nice option for those who are short on time and need to redeem before their trip, but find themselves a few SB short. I wonder if the SB go into your account instantly? Oooo, I just thought of another "use"...if you have a Visa/MC pre-paid card with a small balance left on it...I bet you could use that to buy the 200 SB. Yeah, you'd "lose" $0.99, but if that $2.99 wasn't going to be used up somewhere else, you might as well convert it to SB...."a bird in the hand"...

I was just cleaning out my SB Inbox and notice the message about buying SB where it says "We also ask that you avoid discussing this new feature on any social media channels since this is limited to only a few Swaggernauts at this time. " :laughing: Didn't realize not every one got the link. Wonder how I got lucky, and it's a shame they picked me because I will add nothing to their trial except to not use it :) (which in a way is a data point)
I only rejoin SwagIQ when I have free rejoins and buy GC's for the swago board when I can use something, otherwise I only spend money on things I was looking to buy anyway. So I don't think I'm their target audience here.

I was just cleaning out my SB Inbox and notice the message about buying SB where it says "We also ask that you avoid discussing this new feature on any social media channels since this is limited to only a few Swaggernauts at this time. " :laughing: Didn't realize not every one got the link. Wonder how I got lucky, and it's a shame they picked me because I will add nothing to their trial except to not use it :) (which in a way is a data point)
I only rejoin SwagIQ when I have free rejoins and buy GC's for the swago board when I can use something, otherwise I only spend money on things I was looking to buy anyway. So I don't think I'm their target audience here.
Oops! I guess I should read my mail from SB. My inbox has like 99+ messages in it, mostly expired offers. I never read it, but I usually go through and empty it once and a while. I guess I should go through and check for this message and then I will remove my comment.

Has anyone done the Smileactives offer? It's $20 for the trial kit (free S&H) and 2000 SB reward. So not a moneymaker, but if it's a decent product, might give it a try!

Oops! I guess I should read my mail from SB. My inbox has like 99+ messages in it, mostly expired offers. I never read it, but I usually go through and empty it once and a while. I guess I should go through and check for this message and then I will remove my comment.

Eh, I don't think we're a problem. But I notice the facebook followers discuss at LOT on the public wall, so I think it was directed more there. If I didn't clean the inbox out every couple days cuz I can't stand seeing the little red notification I wouldn't have seen it either :) You'd have thought they'd have made a little "beta" tag on it or something to clue the trial group in if they didn't want people to discuss it :confused3

I don't read this thread every day, so don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there is a new SB bowling app for Apple phones. The SB earned depends on how well you do, but you can move the ball around as it heads down the lane (and there are ads between frames). My first try I only got 1 SB, second try 2 SB. With a little practice it could get higher, (3 or 4 SB maybe), a perfect game is 500 SB. Something different anyways!

Edit - I've gotten pretty good at getting strikes, but even with one spare in the 10th frame and a score of 279 I only got 3 SB. I'm going to keep working on it!
Thanks! I hadn't heard about it and it's actually fun... beats the non-working watch and non-existent ncraves I've had recently!

justlook3 and Marionette

Same frustrations. Struggle to get to my first goal. Used to be different. Easier. Fun. More worth my time. SMH[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm not seeing it. Do you recall the specific category of "Front page"? Thx.

ETA-- found it on RevU!!

no credit.... of course not!!! grrrrr

I didn’t get credited either! I notice it took a while to send the activation email so by the time they did send and I clicked it, maybe it didn’t register through SB anymore? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter