• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I'm sure this will surprise no one, but I have gotten no where with my email issues with Swagbucks. Sigh. Trying again since all I ever got were canned responses and it's been over 10 days since the last one of those came.

I just got some sort of notification about a flash Swag IQ game at 4:00 all about the Best Buy weekly ad? Weird.

Does that mean we should study up on the ad in the mean time? ;)

Evidently. It was oddly specific on stuff in the ad like which refrigerator brand had the most savings?
I did a 5 minute crash course while waiting for it to start so I missed what TV series was not recommend to buy for dad for father's day :rolleyes:

Anyone else missing a ton of spins? I just added mine up and I’m missing 23 spins.

I do periodically but the next day they catch up. I was shocked when it updated correctly this afternoon. But otherwise this week everything I earn in a day would be missing until I checked the next morning and then it'd all add up correctly.

Evidently. It was oddly specific on stuff in the ad like which refrigerator brand had the most savings?
I did a 5 minute crash course while waiting for it to start so I missed what TV series was not recommend to buy for dad for father's day :rolleyes:
Same here. I got busy so just flipped through the first few pages while waiting. I accidentally clicked phone instead of watch and I knew it was wrong as soon as I did it, migraine is taking over my brain. I did get the last one so at least I got the little bonus.

I played swagIQ two days ago and did not get my SWAGO square filled. It's the only one I need for the X. Any ideas how to get it fixed quickly? I'm nervous because they never respond!

I played swagIQ two days ago and did not get my SWAGO square filled. It's the only one I need for the X. Any ideas how to get it fixed quickly? I'm nervous because they never respond!

For the Swago square to activate you have to win, and claim at the end, at least 1sb from the Swago game. They have another one Sunday night 8pm ET to try again. Which may be quicker and more reliable than waiting on a ticket.

For the Swago square to activate you have to win, and claim at the end, at least 1sb from the Swago game. They have another one Sunday night 8pm ET to try again. Which may be quicker and more reliable than waiting on a ticket.
Thank you!! Definitely did NOT do that! And, thank you for the heads up about Sunday night!

Thank you!! Definitely did NOT do that! And, thank you for the heads up about Sunday night!

Even if you "lose" you can still play along for the bonus SB. After the 10th question, the SB you won will pop up and you'll have to tap "claim" to have it added to your account and then it should fill in the square.

The short of it is an extra promotion around search win's. Here's a previous post link with a search trick that works: Collector's Bills Post
Sometimes the "set" of bills is just one for a special occasion, like Mother's Day. Other times it's a week with multiple bills like mentioned in the linked post.

Not sure how new you are but have you done a Team Challenge? They have one this week and sometimes you can get more sb during the challenge, but mostly it's helpful to follow the comments of your team. Aside from here where we like to share, that's where you'll find a lot of earning opportunities as your team shares activities that worked for them, so you're not wasting time on stuff that doesn't credit. You can read more about it and join here: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/05/fitness-frenzy-team-challenge.html
I've only been doing it for 3 months so this information was very helpful. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter