• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Those super high bonuses are a mistake :(

Hi Swaggernauts,
We're sorry for the confusion regarding today's daily goal bonus. The actual bonus for today's goal is 7 SB not 87. Again, we're sorry for the confusion regarding this issue.
Thank you,
~Team Swagbucks
I should have known it was too good to. be true. Seemed awfully generous, considering how they keep cutting back on point values for everything. Ridiculous to call it "confusion" though. I wasn't confused, how about the rest of you? The higher bonuses didn't look confusing at all. :teeth:

I should have known it was too good to. be true. Seemed awfully generous, considering how they keep cutting back on point values for everything. Ridiculous to call it "confusion" though. I wasn't confused, how about the rest of you? The higher bonuses didn't look confusing at all. :teeth:

Right?? I probably would have been confused if they actually credited though.. :rolleyes1

You have to claim the bonus. When you click on the daily goal tracked it will say something like redeem at the bottom when it's available.
Does it show up in June? I looked at all my past goals in the tracker and none of them have the redeem at the bottom.

Does it show up in June? I looked at all my past goals in the tracker and none of them have the redeem at the bottom.

Around the 5th of the month there will be an option to claim the previous month’s bonus SB on the daily goal drop down. You have a certain amount of days to claim them (15?) before you lose them.

Those super high bonuses are a mistake :(

Hi Swaggernauts,
We're sorry for the confusion regarding today's daily goal bonus. The actual bonus for today's goal is 7 SB not 87. Again, we're sorry for the confusion regarding this issue.
Thank you,
~Team Swagbucks

So here’s where I’m “confused”. It’s 8:35 PM EST. My bonuses are still showing the same amount. If it’s a mistake - FIX IT. This is ridiculous. I don’t want to stay up half the night trying to meet the second goal (599 BONUS right now) just in case.

So here’s where I’m “confused”. It’s 8:35 PM EST. My bonuses are still showing the same amount. If it’s a mistake - FIX IT. This is ridiculous. I don’t want to stay up half the night trying to meet the second goal (599 BONUS right now) just in case.

I feel the same. They've left most of the day with these high bonuses but yet they are a mistake? My top goal, my second goal is 560 and I've only made it 243. If I can get the 633 bonus I'm all for chugging away but if I only get a 63 bonus....I've got other things I could do...

Ignore my needing to plug my phone in. 9:30 PM EST and the “mistake” they’ve made is still showing. Making me so frustrated. If you’re wrong, fix it. I can’t be up all night with no surveys and discovers crediting trying to hit this goal for nothing.

Attachments

• C16FD139-09E8-4D1C-BB55-8AD7BBAEFD16.png
    C16FD139-09E8-4D1C-BB55-8AD7BBAEFD16.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 6
Ignore my needing to plug my phone in. 9:30 PM EST and the “mistake” they’ve made is still showing. Making me so frustrated. If you’re wrong, fix it. I can’t be up all night with no surveys and discovers crediting trying to hit this goal for nothing.

And also post saying it somewhere besides FB until they do make it right!

I know I'm not the only one who never checks their FB page to see things and just does everything off the site, so if I didn't read here and the SB reddit page I'd be assuming I'd be getting that larger amount (and as I'd already reached my second goal anyway it was very substantial) come a few days from now when bonuses post in June.

Does cashing out for PayPal count as redeeming for a gift card? I'm sitting at 2900 right now and I always get nervous if I don't cash out immediately, lol. I would prefer to cash out for PayPal now, and then get a discounted card in a bit, but didn't know if it would count towards the swag up. (Although, losing a quarter vs. Losing $25 is kind of a no brainer.)

Does cashing out for PayPal count as redeeming for a gift card? I'm sitting at 2900 right now and I always get nervous if I don't cash out immediately, lol. I would prefer to cash out for PayPal now, and then get a discounted card in a bit, but didn't know if it would count towards the swag up. (Although, losing a quarter vs. Losing $25 is kind of a no brainer.)
Yes, it has everytime so far for me, including this last team challenge one.

Darn it. It was still showing the high bonus this morning. Looks like they modified it. My 2nd goal was 295 last night which I stayed up late to match. The bons was 260. Now it shows the bonus was 26.
I hope people didn't waste too much $$ effort into completing the goals.

RevU- Folgers (DailyBreak) 30SB today (usually 15)
Make sure you fill out the page where you enter for a chance to win a $250 Target GC. Name and email. My first try I didn't do that and it didn't credit.

Darn it. It was still showing the high bonus this morning. Looks like they modified it. My 2nd goal was 295 last night which I stayed up late to match. The bons was 260. Now it shows the bonus was 26.
I hope people didn't waste too much $$ effort into completing the goals.

Mine were both showing high bonuses this morning. Now my first daily goal is correct but my second (didn't meet it) is still high. I also just got the strangest alert through the swagbutton for a swagcode but it's not in english and I can't get it to link to the site.

Mine were both showing high bonuses this morning. Now my first daily goal is correct but my second (didn't meet it) is still high. I also just got the strangest alert through the swagbutton for a swagcode but it's not in english and I can't get it to link to the site.
I got that too... it's in GERMAN! lol

RevU- Folgers (DailyBreak) 30SB today (usually 15)
Make sure you fill out the page where you enter for a chance to win a $250 Target GC. Name and email. My first try I didn't do that and it didn't credit.

Caught up on the thread after being on vacation in Paris until last night. Just did the db and it didn't credit. I've never had one not credit and wouldn't even know how to prove I did it to submit a ticket. Bad enough I came home to ncraves that wouldn't keep running last night but now they are gone. And 109 for a 1st goal on a holiday isn't very helpful.

swaggo starts today. The site is also being super glitchy for me today. I clicked over to the spin and win. It said I have 2 spins so I clicked the spin and win button it glitched (didnt spin) and said I have one spin, clicked the button again it glitched without spinning and now I have no spins...I'm really frustrated today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter