• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I am new at Swag bucks what is a collector bill

The short of it is an extra promotion around search win's. Here's a previous post link with a search trick that works: Collector's Bills Post
Sometimes the "set" of bills is just one for a special occasion, like Mother's Day. Other times it's a week with multiple bills like mentioned in the linked post.

Not sure how new you are but have you done a Team Challenge? They have one this week and sometimes you can get more sb during the challenge, but mostly it's helpful to follow the comments of your team. Aside from here where we like to share, that's where you'll find a lot of earning opportunities as your team shares activities that worked for them, so you're not wasting time on stuff that doesn't credit. You can read more about it and join here: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/05/fitness-frenzy-team-challenge.html

The smores tv ran all night in firefox, seems to run better there. Only problem is it had stopped crediting the points last night before I went to bed but I didn't realize it. I've had this problem with it running in chrome too. And I'm not getting anywhere near the limit, and it would stop at that point anyway. I don't mind since it just runs in the background, but I would prefer it credit and don't know how to "make" it if you can at all.

Does anyone know if I buy a Disney E-card online (with my debit card if it matters): 1) how quickly it is delivered? 2) Can I transfer the balance to an actual GC that I have in my possession?

For smores TV, I can run it for about 4-6 hours then I get a pop up asking if I am still there. I haven't tired running it all night. I don't pay close attention to it, but there are times it seems to earn a lot quickly and other times it seems really slow to earn points, but since I can't run videos, I'm not complaining.

The smores tv ran all night in firefox, seems to run better there. Only problem is it had stopped crediting the points last night before I went to bed but I didn't realize it. I've had this problem with it running in chrome too. And I'm not getting anywhere near the limit, and it would stop at that point anyway. I don't mind since it just runs in the background, but I would prefer it credit and don't know how to "make" it if you can at all.

If you're letting it run over night I'd make sure that's the only thing open. Since I've had the issue of other apps interfering with it.

Does anyone know if I buy a Disney E-card online (with my debit card if it matters): 1) how quickly it is delivered? 2) Can I transfer the balance to an actual GC that I have in my possession?

For smores TV, I can run it for about 4-6 hours then I get a pop up asking if I am still there. I haven't tired running it all night. I don't pay close attention to it, but there are times it seems to earn a lot quickly and other times it seems really slow to earn points, but since I can't run videos, I'm not complaining.

1) I think you can get it almost immediately 2) yes you can transfer the balance on the Disney Gift Card site

It comes fairly quickly. I've had them come in under an hour and other times within a couple hours, but always the same day I've ordered. Yes they can be transferred to a physical card.

Can someone tell me how long it takes for a purchase to show as being made via swagbucks? I made a purchase through etsy (a small one only totaling $24) but swagbucks only shows I visted the site and not that I made a purchase..

I usually click food and let it go. You can let it run with Watch but Watch has been so temperamental for me and the fact it's been redirecting me to sketchy sites recently I've been staying away from it. I've been letting the playlist go overnight and it's been a God send.

Make sure you're allowing pop ups for it. And once one video starts going you should be golden.

Sorry had a busy few days so I wasn't on the DIS that much. But I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

I think I'm doing it wrong. Everything is playing and working fine but I'm not getting credit. Do I need to create at smores.tv account for it credit my swagbucks?

I think I'm doing it wrong. Everything is playing and working fine but I'm not getting credit. Do I need to create at smores.tv account for it credit my swagbucks?

No you don't need to make an acccount. Usually you need to watch 6 videos in a row for it to credit. And it's really the ads that count for the credit. If you click on the rewards button under the video it should tell you how much you're getting.

No you don't need to make an acccount. Usually you need to watch 6 videos in a row for it to credit. And it's really the ads that count for the credit. If you click on the rewards button under the video it should tell you how much you're getting.

restarted firefox and it's working now - thanks!

If you're letting it run over night I'd make sure that's the only thing open. Since I've had the issue of other apps interfering with it.

I'm not going to give up autorun ncraves for smores. Plus if I run them all during the day there's no issue so I don't think this has anything to do with it. I switched to a different playlist in firefox this morning and it's been crediting all morning along with my ncraves. I never minimize it, just have other stuff open on top of it.

But there's still something wonky with it because I can check the rewards and it's counting them but it never credits like the PP's, so something must lose connection after awhile.

I'm not going to give up autorun ncraves for smores. Plus if I run them all during the day there's no issue so I don't think this has anything to do with it. I switched to a different playlist in firefox this morning and it's been crediting all morning along with my ncraves. I never minimize it, just have other stuff open on top of it.

But there's still something wonky with it because I can check the rewards and it's counting them but it never credits like the PP's, so something must lose connection after awhile.

I have no idea. As we've established in the past Swagbucks is a weird beast. My nCraves don't auto-run and since Swagbucks has been redirecting to questionable site I'm gonna sticks with Smores since it hasn't been giving me nearly as many concerns. I agree though there is probably something wonky with it and if my ncraves autoran I wouldn't give those up for this.

on my mobile app for SB, the 'shop' and 'video' options have disappeared. I reinstalled the app but they are still missing. Has anyone else had this happen? Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you

on my mobile app for SB, the 'shop' and 'video' options have disappeared. I reinstalled the app but they are still missing. Has anyone else had this happen? Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you[/QUOTE

That is really strange. Mine is still showing up, I have no idea.

Can someone tell me how long it takes for a purchase to show as being made via swagbucks? I made a purchase through etsy (a small one only totaling $24) but swagbucks only shows I visted the site and not that I made a purchase..

Usually once it ships or the vendor completes it. I made an Etsy purchase on 4/12, got the email from SB on 4/14 that is was pending. The nice thing about Etsy was it only went pending for a couple days before it was credited (4/17). So timing will vary by store. I got one from Amazon once where I received the shipment the day before it went pending on Swagbucks. :confused3

Oh Swagbucks, they're killing themselves again. I noticed a blog post about Home Depot and though maybe they'd clear up the Home Décor bonus, but no, of course not. But they took their poor proofreading to a new level when they state you can "layer" your deals by buying 'discounted' gift cards at MGCP then use them through a cashback site like Swagbucks :) Sounds great, but on the Home Depot shop page it says "Redemption and purchases made with gift cards not eligible for SB." So which is it folks? I can earn sb using my discounted GC's or not? Argh.
Or are you saying I should just use them through a competitor like eBates or someone that accepts GC's as payment since they're 'like' SB? :rolleyes:

Oh Swagbucks, they're killing themselves again. I noticed a blog post about Home Depot and though maybe they'd clear up the Home Décor bonus, but no, of course not. But they took their poor proofreading to a new level when they state you can "layer" your deals by buying 'discounted' gift cards at MGCP then use them through a cashback site like Swagbucks :) Sounds great, but on the Home Depot shop page it says "Redemption and purchases made with gift cards not eligible for SB." So which is it folks? I can earn sb using my discounted GC's or not? Argh.
Or are you saying I should just use them through a competitor like eBates or someone that accepts GC's as payment since they're 'like' SB? :rolleyes:

I bought a candle from the decor section (along with some blinds, which I really needed) and I've got pending shop credit for the purchase but no bonus. Who knows with that, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter