Those using swagbucks ???

Woo Hoo my Scrubbing Bubbles offer credited today. Both goals met!

They are offering that same in store offer again with Scrubbing Bubbles, can I do it again if I purchase the same items again and upload the new receipt with the new items purchased?
Yes.

So this was weird...

When I found that I could no longer redeem my BB gift cards, I was "stuck" with a $50 one that I'd purchased from MGCP (with SB redeemed to PayPal) and another $25 one that I redeemed with my monthly "discount" for 2200SB. On someone's advice, I decided to sell these to Cardpool so that I could take the cash and use it to buy a Disney gift card at BB. This way, I can cash in another $25 in SB to PayPal, and assuming the QR code still works, I will be able to still walk away with about a $4 overall profit and convert my BB to Disney.

Anyways, I went to the Cardpool site this morning and I had the SB banner pop up since they are a SB merchant. I activated it out of habit and continued on with my business. I SOLD the $75 in gift cards for $67.13 and I will get a check in 7-10 business days. So here's the weird part...I just got an email from Swagbucks showing a 75 SB credit for my PURCHASE at Cardpool:confused3. Huh?! So then, I checked my ledger, and it shows a PURCHASE at Cardpool for $150 with a pending credit of 75 SB. Since when does SB credit at 1/2 SB per dollar?? I'm so confused:confused:

Same thing happened to me. I sold to Cardpool and have 25 pending SB.

Woo Hoo my Scrubbing Bubbles offer credited today. Both goals met!

They are offering that same in store offer again with Scrubbing Bubbles, can I do it again if I purchase the same items again and upload the new receipt with the new items purchased?

I'm still waiting on mine and now I can't remember when I submitted it....and I can't go back and look because the offer has reset for May. I'm hoping it posts soon!!!!

I've got the "Trending Playlist" nCrave (yellow TV) with the split screen icon but when I try it I get the "playlist unavailable" message. But the "More for Less" (coffee & croissant) went on a little mini AYCE run for 3 rounds. I started it again and I think I'm on round 2, so we'll see what happens.

I've got the "Trending Playlist" nCrave (yellow TV) with the split screen icon but when I try it I get the "playlist unavailable" message. But the "More for Less" (coffee & croissant) went on a little mini AYCE run for 3 rounds. I started it again and I think I'm on round 2, so we'll see what happens.

My yellow TV didnt have the double screen this morning, but it's so long lately at like 1:15 per with 15 rounds, so haven't been running it. Tonight it was there but card not working, and now it's gone again. Maybe they are getting it going again, usually takes a while before it works well. Usually The More for Less will keep running, at first it kept giving 2sb even tho it listed 1! But now it keeps going with 1 and every once in a while gives 2 or 3, sometimes I have to restart but it runs pretty well. Only have about 5 1 SB Ncrave and 1 4 SB one that keeps quitting. I get a bunch of 4 -5 SB ones at reset that are good bunch but would be nice to have them during the day and evening. I'm up then but many swaggers are not.

The Shop and Earn credit I having pending for a purchase I never made is supposed to credit today. Really curious to see if it will actually post. I have no idea how this happened. I never even visited this store online before. Unless at some point it was on a shop swago square and I visited the site just for that.

Can someone tell me how to get to the deal for the bonus points using a best buy qr code? I searched but can't seem to find it. Has it expired?

TIA

My yellow TV didnt have the double screen this morning, but it's so long lately at like 1:15 per with 15 rounds, so haven't been running it. Tonight it was there but card not working, and now it's gone again. Maybe they are getting it going again, usually takes a while before it works well. Usually The More for Less will keep running, at first it kept giving 2sb even tho it listed 1! But now it keeps going with 1 and every once in a while gives 2 or 3, sometimes I have to restart but it runs pretty well. Only have about 5 1 SB Ncrave and 1 4 SB one that keeps quitting. I get a bunch of 4 -5 SB ones at reset that are good bunch but would be nice to have them during the day and evening. I'm up then but many swaggers are not.

I thought it was just me with so little nCraves. :) I haven't been swagging lately, as much as extra money is nice I've got too many other things going on that need my attention this month so I'm just letting shops credit and poking around here and there to keep the account active. So when I checked out the nCraves the last two days and only saw 5 options, and for very little, I thought "D'oh that was fast, you don't use it you lose it :)" But I guess it's just a phase.
The 4sb one kept doing that to me yesterday too and usually that's one I would play everyday without issue. Just would freeze half way through the playlist and then if I could get it started again it would continue for like 2 more videos and then all of a sudden restart back to the beginning. I stupidly tried to get it to work like 3 times before I gave up with no credit.
Some of the ones that are listed as 1sb on the nCrave page are listed with the ? on the videos home page, so I think they're really the mystery ones. That More for Less would give me a 3sb round every couple of rounds and then 1sb for the rest. And while I couldn't get it to run by itself for more than 3 or 4 rounds, since it said unlimited I could just keep restarting it instead of getting the "unavailable" error like the usual ones. So at least we have that going for us.

Can someone tell me how to get to the deal for the bonus points using a best buy qr code? I searched but can't seem to find it. Has it expired?

Search for or go to Shop / Best Buy. Click on it and lower right corner you should see a blue square "Shop In Store". You get the code there. Either print it out or show on your phone when you check out at BB and have them scan the code.

TIA

What @adamak said but make sure you're on the website, I could never find it in the app. And do the same process to use a new code for each transaction.

I know many people have said this, but I am having the hardest time earning SB. I let the SB video play on my phone for at least 5 hours and work. I also play SwagIQ(Not very good at it but I do earn at least 15 SB a day.) Also, I do the swagcodes on Facebook. I have been doing this for the past 3 months and I only have 1551 SB. I have read through this thread, and I still don't know how to maximize my SB. If anyone can please help to give me some tips. TIA

I'm still waiting on mine and now I can't remember when I submitted it....and I can't go back and look because the offer has reset for May. I'm hoping it posts soon!!!!

I submitted mine on April 23rd and it credited on May 9th. So it took a little over 2 weeks.

Stupid question I know but can I get my Swagbucks bonus from BB online if I check out there? I just received $200 from family and want to stack up some reward certificates from their Mom’s Day list .

Just to confirm, if I buy a disney card at best buy will I get the bonus sb from the QR code? I know it says it excludes gift cards. Is it like target where they are 'entertainment' cards?"

Just to confirm, if I buy a disney card at best buy will I get the bonus sb from the QR code? I know it says it excludes gift cards. Is it like target where they are 'entertainment' cards?"

It worked for me when I did it on Monday.

Search for or go to Shop / Best Buy. Click on it and lower right corner you should see a blue square "Shop In Store". You get the code there. Either print it out or show on your phone when you check out at BB and have them scan the code.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't able to find it, but appreciate you telling me.

Stupid question I know but can I get my Swagbucks bonus from BB online if I check out there? I just received $200 from family and want to stack up some reward certificates from their Mom’s Day list .

The bonus is good online but only on stuff listed in the weekly ad. From the offer terms: "...or a purchase of items featured in the Weekly Ad (in-store or online)" So depends on what you want to buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter