Those using swagbucks ???

So this was weird...

When I found that I could no longer redeem my BB gift cards, I was "stuck" with a $50 one that I'd purchased from MGCP (with SB redeemed to PayPal) and another $25 one that I redeemed with my monthly "discount" for 2200SB. On someone's advice, I decided to sell these to Cardpool so that I could take the cash and use it to buy a Disney gift card at BB. This way, I can cash in another $25 in SB to PayPal, and assuming the QR code still works, I will be able to still walk away with about a $4 overall profit and convert my BB to Disney.

Anyways, I went to the Cardpool site this morning and I had the SB banner pop up since they are a SB merchant. I activated it out of habit and continued on with my business. I SOLD the $75 in gift cards for $67.13 and I will get a check in 7-10 business days. So here's the weird part...I just got an email from Swagbucks showing a 75 SB credit for my PURCHASE at Cardpool:confused3. Huh?!

That's really weird but hey if I were you I'd just take the extra SB and not ask questions.

Is the person who took a survey that involved watching a show in here? I remember he/she didn't get their sb. Wondering what happened with that. I just watched a 45 minute show, answered questions, had it close and the "You just completed a survey" pop up on the new Gold Surveys page but the 350 SB I should've gotten are nowhere to be found.
That was me. I contacted them and was able to get them credited.

5th / 44th St. The Sales person told me no but I never tried at the checkout counter, cause they only had iTune gift card. The one on E 86th was fine (thank goodness).

Oh that one almost never has Disney GCs, I walk down to 23rd most days after work. They usually have them and they have been letting me through with Gc -> GC. Shame though cause 44th is closet to my office.

Does PayPal really take 10 business days? I cashed in for two last Wednesday, hoping they don't take until the 16th!

I know as soon as I type this I will effectively jinx myself, but I clicked on the ncrave link on my daily to-do list and for almost two hours it has been generating the list of three short videos (a minute or less) and crediting with 1 sb at the end. It does not auto run but I'll take 1 sb for every 3 minutes even if I have to click a button! Figured I'd share in case anyone else wants to try their luck.

Can both me and DH redeemed to the same PayPal account? Will SB flag it?
You can add multiple email addresses to Paypal account, it's an option in your profile settings. Once you do that your Paypal redemptions will go to the same account.

I have my son's email added to my account so his redemptions go to me as his contribution to vacation. We've been doing this for over a year with no issue.

I know as soon as I type this I will effectively jinx myself, but I clicked on the ncrave link on my daily to-do list and for almost two hours it has been generating the list of three short videos (a minute or less) and crediting with 1 sb at the end. It does not auto run but I'll take 1 sb for every 3 minutes even if I have to click a button! Figured I'd share in case anyone else wants to try their luck.

I know the feeling. I had a few ncraves back this morning including the TV one which I started and has been auto running. About to leave so I hope it keeps going while I'm gone. I also hope I have them for more than one day which is what happened last week.

Argh, totally forgot I had a double survey SwagUp... only need 10sb to make goal for today so I took the stupid 3sb survey.... :headache:
Sometimes my only purpose in life is to be a warning of what not to do for others :laughing:

ETA: I told hubby my mistake and he says "Doh Why didn't you just run the little dino off the cliff? What were you thinking?!?" Thanks hun, feel the love.

Last edited:
I read in the gift card thread that someone's SB account got deactivated, it reads like it was over a gift card purchase waiting for confirmation if it was because of the BB deal. So a word of warning to everyone.

Update: It was confirmed that it was the Best Buy offer.

Last edited:
I went to my BB on Wednesday, and the 500 SB appeared on Friday. Nothing showed up anywhere as pending on my SB account, so it was a nice surprise. I have heard that the bonus doesn't credit on the weekends. I have done this twice now and it has taken anywhere from 2-4 days.
Hmm... thanks for the heads up. I still haven't received mine from my Saturday purchase. I did see on my receipt where it says that I purchased the following: SWAGBUCKS $0 AFFILIATE SKU so hopefully it's just delayed. I'm also not seeing the pending swagbucks for the purchase in my shop either.

No enCraves or Videos....guess I'm now part of the dreaded elite club, bummer :-(

AND...the coupons, I just noticed there are now Coupons.com and Redplum, but it says you can get a max of 20 SB's a day. Is it 20 for Coupons.com and then 20 for Redplum or is it either/or????

Interesting, didn't even know they started RedPlum, haven't needed a coupon in a few weeks. When I look at it they are in their own tabs, the offer details for the coupons.com tab has the usual 1sb per print limit 20, 10sb per redemption no limit. The RedPlum tab details only says 1sb per print. No limits listed. So I think it's completely separate. I'm guessing, based on what I remember about RedPlum, is they only have like 20 coupons available at any given time anyway so that in itself is a limit. I'm showing 17 available right now.
Since it's per day limit usually, can't hurt to hit the limit on coupons.com and throw just a couple of redplum and see what happens the next day. If you get credit for all then you could clip the rest.

Ok, so I totally forgot I did this. I printed 15 RedPlum coupons on 5/3 when we were talking about this (above). Just today I got 15 separate 1sb credits for RedPlum prints dated 5/4. I didn't get any credits for Coupons.com since then so I may have forgotten to print those or it never got picked up.

RedPlum's been refreshed so I have 24 now. I'll give it a shot again and this time I'll remember to print some Coupons.com as well :laughing:

ETA: Maybe not. I forgot RedPlum is goofy. I added 20 to print, but it came back and said I exceeded the limit on some coupons... and it scrapped the whole batch! I don't remember exactly what I printed before, so I just picked 6 or 7 that I know are new and tried again and got a generic error, so again nothing printed. Kinda remembering why I stopped checking RedPlum unless someone mentioned a high value one exclusive to RP only.

Last edited:
Woo Hoo my Scrubbing Bubbles offer credited today. Both goals met!

They are offering that same in store offer again with Scrubbing Bubbles, can I do it again if I purchase the same items again and upload the new receipt with the new items purchased?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter