• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks for this -- it turns out the pop-up blocker had gotten turned back on, which was preventing the autorun from working.

The good news is, autorun is now working. The bad news is there is a pop up every 30 seconds or so . . .

Brilliant! I'd just accepted I had no luck with autorun ncraves. Checked my popup blocker and it was on! Thank you!

Also Cedar Point sign up on the homepage. Not sure what exactly it said, but 15sb pending for 7 days showed up quickly. These things never credit for me.

I did this and it did credit, however, it did NOT count toward my daily goal! o_O>:(

Has anyone been able to do the Watch activity from the swagbutton? If I use the button or go to the link it shows up as blank for me.

Under Discover offers on the home page

Enter the Be Good Inside Culturelle sweepstakes. Registered and instant 50sb

Sorry if it was mentioned already, I haven't done much swagging for the last month.

Thanks! Got it!

This worked for me! Thank you!

The Culturelle did not work for me.... maybe it will post later?

I want my monthly bonus so I can cash out again. I'm starting a cruise fund!

ME TOO!!! We just got back from DLR and my SB adventures paid for a big bulk of that, so now we are saving for a Disney Cruise! It's more fun (for me at least) to swag when I have a goal in mind :-)

ME TOO!!! We just got back from DLR and my SB adventures paid for a big bulk of that, so now we are saving for a Disney Cruise! It's more fun (for me at least) to swag when I have a goal in mind :-)

Swagbucks has just become a vicious cycle. I go to Best Buy buy Disney GCs get my bonus, it credits I cash out and the cycle just repeats. I bought trading card sleeves and made a binder for my GCs and each section is a different adventure I want to go on (WDW this coming Dec., Cruise, D23 Expo, an ABD, etc.) You're so right though. It's much easier to Swag when you've got a goal in mind.

Swagbucks has just become a vicious cycle. I go to Best Buy buy Disney GCs get my bonus, it credits I cash out and the cycle just repeats. I bought trading card sleeves and made a binder for my GCs and each section is a different adventure I want to go on (WDW this coming Dec., Cruise, D23 Expo, an ABD, etc.) You're so right though. It's much easier to Swag when you've got a goal in mind.

This is such a good idea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter