Those using swagbucks ???

We still cannot get nCraves at home. I have tried the FB page to ask for help and I put an email into the company. I am going to try another email. We have not been able to run nCraves or Watch from home since February, that seems like a really long ban. I have tried other browsers, clearing history, etc.

Have you tried doing a full reset on your modem?

For awhile I had very few ncraves (like it currently is now for almost everyone I believe) and just as a fluke had to reset the modem for another reason and 'poof' I was back to a full supply (this was back during like October/November when a shift to like 3-4 would be really noticeable when we were getting tons of regular 5-7 SB ones that could be run with the good AYCE)

Might be worth trying that just to see?

I actually thought about doing it sometime this week just b/c I've not seen Binocular Girl or TTG in weeks and have seen a few people post about having them and figured maybe it was a worth a shot in case that brought them back for me.

Is the person who took a survey that involved watching a show in here? I remember he/she didn't get their sb. Wondering what happened with that. I just watched a 45 minute show, answered questions, had it close and the "You just completed a survey" pop up on the new Gold Surveys page but the 350 SB I should've gotten are nowhere to be found.

YOU GUYS..... So I was part of an online panel that offered 25,000 SB's. It closed last week and credited today. AND I had an a 2x survey complete from the last SWAGO board, so my 25,000 just turned into 50,000 SB's. I just got a surprise $500!!!! I can't even believe this, how lucky! What a blessing!!!!
No way!!!!:thumbsup2

I have videos and ncrave back on mypoints, though both are limited on the SB account still. I didn't "do" anything other than keep trying. One day I was able to get it to work from clicking the link in the Daily Crave in the daily checklist vs the video ncrave link.

YOU GUYS..... So I was part of an online panel that offered 25,000 SB's. It closed last week and credited today. AND I had an a 2x survey complete from the last SWAGO board, so my 25,000 just turned into 50,000 SB's. I just got a surprise $500!!!! I can't even believe this, how lucky! What a blessing!!!!

Woot woot! I’d be redeeming that asap! Have fun with that!

Purchased a $50 fixed gift card a few hours ago at Best Buy with the rest of my current Swagbucks gift card. Just got my 2 500 bonuses from the 2 $50 gift cards I purchased Monday.
So amazing! Congrats! Such a blessing.

That’s amazing! Congrats! Now go run and cash out! I’d be nervous about leaving that much in SB.

FYI. Went to 2 BB yesterday in NYC. First one was told I cannot use GC to buy GC but didn't actually try. They only have iTune GCs so I walked out. 2nd BB on Upper East Side worked. Got a AMC and Disney gift cards with BB e-gift and they didn't even wink. Although I probably won't do this again. I don't want to get stuck with BB certs.

That's awesome and I bet something they weren't expecting to double with those spins. I'd cash out now, not that they can take them back but because I wouldn't ever leave that much in sb.

Woot woot! I’d be redeeming that asap! Have fun with that!

That’s amazing! Congrats! Now go run and cash out! I’d be nervous about leaving that much in SB.

I did!!! I cashed out with Paypal....super exciting :-)
NOW...just hoping it credits soon!!!

Ugh.... last night I went to bed while the last video after pressing "Next Video" on my app to get the last 2 points I needed to meet my daily goal.

Naturally it ended up hung up on an ad and not playing. I should have known better :sad2:

With the reports of the mystery nCrave actually paying out more than 2sb, and I have one that auto runs, I gave it a go. I've just run it twice and got 4sb on the first and 3sb on the second, both were pretty short. The "News of the Day" auto runs (not AYCE though), the "Best of the Internet" doesn't have the icon so I haven't tried that one yet. Thanks for everyone posting, otherwise I'd have continued to ignore them based on my poor experience before :)

Happy for you buddy! Don't spend it all in one place! :yay:

With the reports of the mystery nCrave actually paying out more than 2sb, and I have one that auto runs, I gave it a go. I've just run it twice and got 4sb on the first and 3sb on the second, both were pretty short. The "News of the Day" auto runs (not AYCE though), the "Best of the Internet" doesn't have the icon so I haven't tried that one yet. Thanks for everyone posting, otherwise I'd have continued to ignore them based on my poor experience before :)

So weird that "News of the Day" autoruns for you. What browser are you using? I have nothing that autoruns at the moment, even though a lot of them have the "discovery mode" icon. Maybe because I'm using Chrome incognito?

That is awesome!! Congratulations what a blessing!

I need some hand holding - sorry!

I need to make an in trip person to Cost Plus World Market. SB says it's 4SB per $1. But, there's no QR code that I can find. Is that for online shopping only? Can I get credit for an in store purchase?

Anyone else notice Peanut Lab surveys are now 44SB?! I remember when they used to be 100SB :rolleyes:
I think the good ones were 66 a few years ago when I started. Then 50. Now 44.

The other day I was taking one of those advertising surveys where you had to watch a bunch of commercials. I think the payout was 15sb. They had a commercial for AA business class. I just wondered if they were asking the wrong people. I’m doing a survey for $0.15. I’m not flying business class anytime soon!

I need some hand holding - sorry!

I need to make an in trip person to Cost Plus World Market. SB says it's 4SB per $1. But, there's no QR code that I can find. Is that for online shopping only? Can I get credit for an in store purchase?

It's probably through the shop local app so you need to have the card you are using for the purchase linked there. I've gotten points from shop local by shopping at Cost Plus before. One of the only places around here that I actually want to go that's on it.

FYI. Went to 2 BB yesterday in NYC. First one was told I cannot use GC to buy GC but didn't actually try. They only have iTune GCs so I walked out. 2nd BB on Upper East Side worked. Got a AMC and Disney gift cards with BB e-gift and they didn't even wink. Although I probably won't do this again. I don't want to get stuck with BB certs.

Which store in NYC told you no? The 2 I went to didn't have an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter