Those using swagbucks ???

What is the search trick?

Use one of Swagbucks supplied search links instead of or in addition to regular search bar searches. I'm having trouble remembering how to link directly to an individual facebook post, but they have a post up now promoting the collector's bills with a link. The blog post has a link as well for "Search the web". Using those links has a higher probability to getting a search win, and during collector's bills a higher probability that win will be a bill. Someone mentioned the other week doing a few regular searches through the search bar first and then clicking on one of those links usually produces a search win as well.

Use one of Swagbucks supplied search links instead of or in addition to regular search bar searches. I'm having trouble remembering how to link directly to an individual facebook post, but they have a post up now promoting the collector's bills with a link. The blog post has a link as well for "Search the web". Using those links has a higher probability to getting a search win, and during collector's bills a higher probability that win will be a bill. Someone mentioned the other week doing a few regular searches through the search bar first and then clicking on one of those links usually produces a search win as well.
Ok but can this only be done once. Or will this help get me two collector bills

Ok but can this only be done once. Or will this help get me two collector bills

It works multiple times. During collector's bills I do it at least once a day to collect the whole set.
I jinxed myself last round where it was the first time in a few months where I didn't get the whole set BUT I still got collector's bills, just not the ones I needed to finish the set. I needed the smallest 2 to complete it, 5 and 7, with 2 days left. Instead of those I got the 26 again and the 10 twice more, so with those 3 I actually did better sb wise than if I had collected the full set so I'm still happy :)

It works multiple times. During collector's bills I do it at least once a day to collect the whole set.
I jinxed myself last round where it was the first time in a few months where I didn't get the whole set BUT I still got collector's bills, just not the ones I needed to finish the set. I needed the smallest 2 to complete it, 5 and 7, with 2 days left. Instead of those I got the 26 again and the 10 twice more, so with those 3 I actually did better sb wise than if I had collected the full set so I'm still happy :)
Thanks i just got two. Too bad they were the same one and only 7sb. Good thing i still have double search and win

I searched Wells Fargo Mortgage like someone suggested here and got a collector bill for 10, then doubled with a spin win. My shave club hit today, so I am at 2,592 points today. I hope my BB will hit tomorrow to help with the goals.

Edited: deleted my Mypoints "math" question...they took the points and cashed me out for the visa!

Last edited:
These two worked, they weren't instant but under 5 min. Hopefully they work for someone else too.

Discover: Revenue Universe: GoRving
+12 SB

Said something about signing up for books -
Discover: Revenue Universe: Penguin Random House: Resolve To
+16 SB

First of the month. If you haven't redeemed since the team challenge, make sure you activate your Swagup rebate before you do. I just ordered my discounted BB GC to pair with my Shopkick BB GC (that took forever!) to go for another BB in-store bonus :)

no more running Ncraves overnight for me. My PC is beyond infected and I feel guilty for using my work computer. I am now out $200 to get it fixed, be careful y'all. :badpc:

Oh no! That’s horrible! I’m so sorry friend!

YIKES...that stinks! nCraves haven't really been working for me, I started the TV this morning and it didn't even get through one round..... I've been scrambling trying to do everything else to meet my daily goal. Are you getting it fixed?

These two worked, they weren't instant but under 5 min. Hopefully they work for someone else too.

Discover: Revenue Universe: GoRving
+12 SB

Said something about signing up for books -
Discover: Revenue Universe: Penguin Random House: Resolve To
+16 SB

Thanks! Both offers credited!

***HEADS UP****

They are reporting on the Disney Gift Card thread that Best Buy will NO LONGER ALLOW GC->GC purchases!

I have not personally confirmed this yet, but I wanted to let people know before anyone cashes in for their monthly discounted $25 card.

You just knew that the deal would be to good to last. A lot of people are stuck with a LOT of BB gift cards now from the CashStar deal.

Yes, As soon as I turned my computer on one of the pages was downloading a file. There were 10 files downloaded throughout the night.

That's such a bummer. I know there's a single 2SB watch thing that I've been using since my nCraves are gone again and I keep getting warnings from my Mac about untrusted sites etc.

***HEADS UP****

They are reporting on the Disney Gift Card thread that Best Buy will NO LONGER ALLOW GC->GC purchases!

I have not personally confirmed this yet, but I wanted to let people know before anyone cashes in for their monthly discounted $25 card.

You just knew that the deal would be to good to last. A lot of people are stuck with a LOT of BB gift cards now from the CashStar deal.

I just want to point out that it is only 1 report so far, that I saw on that thread. However, it is a important point as it appeared to be a system problem that stopped the purchase, like the Target glitch a few weeks back. So I'm not panicking yet, but definitely something for everyone to consider when cashing out this month and to monitor closely in the coming days/weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter