• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Wow, only 2 winners on the SwagIQ tonight. That's a nice pot, just about $750 for each.
Supposed to get some kind of code at the end for a free rejoin but didn't get anything at the end of the game. Did anyone else get it? I thought he said it was a notification, which the app is terrible at, so wasn't sure if I just didn't get it or it's coming later.

Edit: I did just get a notification from the app that said something about a rejoin but it said something about Swago and when I opened the notification it launched the Swago webpage. So my free rejoin is a random chance on the spin & win wheel? He did say chance but I thought it would be more in your control, sigh.

Last edited:
Did anyone do the Pledge or Scrubbing Bubbles shop in store at Wal-Mart for 800 SB each? I'm just wondering how long they take to credit.

My SB from my Best Buy purchase on 4/23 just posted. 500 sb credited plus another 1500 sb pending

Mine finally posted from Monday too. Glad to not make either goal today and I'll submit my swago board Monday morning.

Wow, only 2 winners on the SwagIQ tonight. That's a nice pot, just about $750 for each.
Supposed to get some kind of code at the end for a free rejoin but didn't get anything at the end of the game. Did anyone else get it? I thought he said it was a notification, which the app is terrible at, so wasn't sure if I just didn't get it or it's coming later.

Edit: I did just get a notification from the app that said something about a rejoin but it said something about Swago and when I opened the notification it launched the Swago webpage. So my free rejoin is a random chance on the spin & win wheel? He did say chance but I thought it would be more in your control, sigh.

I didn't get any notification. I left the app open after it ended, then gave up.

For those who don't do Swag IQ. You need to try it! It will take about 14 mins and but you can earn SB even if you get eliminated. I have earned 2-18 Sb and only once made it to deep into the questions. If you play and are eliminated, continue to answer the questions. At the end, right before they show who won, there will be a pop up for you to claim the SB you won. Be sure to click there to get it. It is simple and has helped me reach goal since I am still without videos and very limited ncraves, if any.

I know this is off-topic but I figured if anyone knew, y’all would!

Anyone know where to get JetBlue gift cards? Or even if you can? I’ve never seen them anywhere and JetBlue prices are beating SW for our flight in September!

Edit: Apparently JetBlue does not do gift cards anymore. Answers my question then!

E-rewards gives JB miles as a reward. Not a quick solution, but maybe for the next trip.

I want to start off by saying I'm muslim/arab American and I'm rarely offended by anything but this kind of got to me. Was this a targeted survey? How is this appropriate? Why would anyone think this way? The first question was how would you get past TSA...umm how about i wouldn't even consider doing something like this?! We are still grieving 9/11, it will never not be "too soon". Maybe I'm taking this out of proportion?

Screenshot_20180427-113332.png

I want to start off by saying I'm muslim/arab American and I'm rarely offended by anything but this kind of got to me. Was this a targeted survey? How is this appropriate? Why would anyone think this way? The first question was how would you get past TSA...umm how about i wouldn't even consider doing something like this?! We are still grieving 9/11, it will never not be "too soon". Maybe I'm taking this out of proportion?

View attachment 319511
Wow that is just awful. Very poor taste.

View attachment 319511

I had this survey a few weeks ago. I had no interest in getting past this first screen that you posted here. Poor taste and unnecessary in this day and age - no matter what your race.

How does the daily goal/bonus work? I met my daily goal for today and I should receive 9 bonus SB. But those aren't showing up anywhere. This is one area I've never been able to figure out in SB and figured it was time to ask the experts!

I was going to do this offer too, but i've heard people weren't getting credit. I did see that if you have popups blocked or something along those lines, it can interfere with the offer crediting.
I just did the gillete and the credit showed up right away.
pending credit

How does the daily goal/bonus work? I met my daily goal for today and I should receive 9 bonus SB. But those aren't showing up anywhere. This is one area I've never been able to figure out in SB and figured it was time to ask the experts!

The bonuses for the whole month accumulate and you claim it the next month. Supposed to be available by the 5th and usually it's available in the first day or two of the month. When you claim the bonus it does not count towards your daily goal that day.

Here's the full details about the 2 different bonus goals and the winning streaks: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2017/01/activating-your-daily-goal-meter.html

View attachment 319511

Sounds awful....you aren't taking it out of proportion, it's inappropriate and insensitive.

View attachment 319511

While I agree it's not appropriate, it does show it's from a university and students and schools study all types of things. I would be interested in reading the page that discusses that part to see how they explain it. Any that I've gotten from a school, grad or PhD student have always explained what their goal/hypothesis is.

Now being a university backed survey/study doesn't give them a pass, however there's only so many ways to gather information on some topics and if their goal is to be proactive with something rather than reactive, then this type of thing needs to be done. Swagbucks probably isn't the best way going about getting their research though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter