Those using swagbucks ???

Me too - I did coupons Friday, Saturday & Sunday, and although they all posted, none are 2SBs per coupon. :mad: Are you going to submit a ticket?

I stand corrected - I just refreshed my screen, and now the coupons are showing up twice, and my total SB increased, so I think they just added them. I'm happy again. :)

What percentage are you actually saving with the Best Buy deal? $10 for ever $500?

for best buy, you get 500 SB back within a few days for a $50 purchase, so 10% plus whatever you get back for a shop and earn in 32 days (has been 2%) so $6 for every $50. more if you use discounted gcs

I stand corrected - I just refreshed my screen, and now the coupons are showing up twice, and my total SB increased, so I think they just added them. I'm happy again. :)

Yep! I just came back to say the same. I saw my points total increase randomly and checked the activity and they posted both days again.

You have to do it on desktop with the Swagbutton installed and 'activate' the X% back on the website for it to work. Swagbucks messed up on the labeling.

Thanks. I don't have the Swagbutton, so I guess I will just go with the 50 SB column then.

I have swag button and the Cabela's space is still not getting filled in for Swago! It clearly says activated but Swago square is still not filled.

You have to do it on desktop with the Swagbutton installed and 'activate' the X% back on the website for it to work. Swagbucks messed up on the labeling.

does that only pop up the first time you visit the Cabela's page? I had just opened it through the swag button and the little box popped up that said 'activate 2% cash back' and it disappeared before I could click on it. Now I cant get it to come back. Will it come back or have I missed my chance? :confused3:confused3:confused3

Just thought of another question, forgive me I'm still an SB newbie....I printed all of the coupons on Friday and Saturday but I don't see them in my ledger as received credit but they aren't showing as pending either. My mom also did the coupons (on same computer if that makes a difference) and she received all 200 of her SB. WE did it the exact same way. Am I missing something?

does that only pop up the first time you visit the Cabela's page? I had just opened it through the swag button and the little box popped up that said 'activate 2% cash back' and it disappeared before I could click on it. Now I cant get it to come back. Will it come back or have I missed my chance? :confused3:confused3:confused3

Should come back every time when you open a new browser.

Just thought of another question, forgive me I'm still an SB newbie....I printed all of the coupons on Friday and Saturday but I don't see them in my ledger as received credit but they aren't showing as pending either. My mom also did the coupons (on same computer if that makes a difference) and she received all 200 of her SB. WE did it the exact same way. Am I missing something?

Sometimes people just don't get credit. Seems to be no reason why. On Saturday I printed 50 of them, only got credit for 37.

I printed 100 coupons Fri, Sat and Sun. I got 200 SB for Fri and them random numbers for Sat and Sun like 15 and 35 then they doubled those. Strange.

Just to let you know, you should be careful about logging into two accounts on the same computer. I did that with my husband and daughter on our home computer and was kicked out of SB. I pleaded and got back my accounts, but they did not like having 2 people login. This doesn't make much sense considering the same family can have accounts, but not necessarily the same number of computers.

Did I read that right --- Going to order a $50GC to fill that swago square. I thought I saw a note on that website that said you only get credit for buying a GC from a store once? So if I order a sears GC again (got 1 last month) will I get SB?

BB deal - can I pay for the Disney gift card with a Visa GC I got from redeeming SB?

Did I read that right --- Going to order a $50GC to fill that swago square. I thought I saw a note on that website that said you only get credit for buying a GC from a store once? So if I order a sears GC again (got 1 last month) will I get SB?

BB deal - can I pay for the Disney gift card with a Visa GC I got from redeeming SB?

Yes you can order the Sears GC again. The note should be for the 100sb bonus, you only get that once per store. So if you order a $50 Sears GC and get the 100sb bonus, if you order another Sears GC during the same promotion you will not get the bonus again.

For the BB question, is it a physical Visa GC? The BB bonus is only on items from the weekly ad (online or in store) or in-store purchases. So if it's virtual you may be able to order it online but I don't think you'd get the bonus, just the 2sb/$1 hopefully. (unless somehow Disney GC's are in this week's ad?)

You can try using different browsers between you and your mom. There's tracking cookies and whatnot SB uses and even with the separate accounts the same cookie may have tracked both your prints if you used the same browser.

Anybody else only get coupon credits for Friday? I printed all 4 days and don't see credit for any of the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter