Those using swagbucks ???

OMG! I think I have the one with all of the TVs! I didn't realize it kept running. Thanks!
How do you do the TV one, where do you go? Would love that as my regular videos play for a while and usually near the end it says video is removed and I got no SB

I just spent about 15 minutes on the surveys. First I had to answer questions to see what I would qualify for (which I understand), and then I started 3 different surveys. Once I got a few minutes into each one they all said that 'due to overwhelming response, no additional responses were needed for this survey' (or something like that). Why did they have me work on it if they didn't need it??? So, no RR points for me. I'm not sure I'll go back. That's really frustrating.
They do give some points for each time you are disqualified. I was getting disqualified from all until I finished my entire profile. Since I completed that I have qualified for 3. It isn’t as good as erewards....yet. But I’m willing to give it a shot for some SW points.

Ok, so with all the recent discussion about the nCraves I took some screenshots of my page since I seem to have at least 3 of the new AYCE lists today. You'll see them listed as nCrave TV or Trending Playlist or sometimes Discovery. Mostly the description will say something like 50+ SB or all day content as a clue.

First screenshot has Bird Eye View and Yellow TV (hehe), along with that awesome programing job that @stindall mentioned earlier (why SB why?)
nCravePg(resize).png

Second screenshot has the Wall of TV's (or blue TV's). But also I threw in the different icons you'll see.

nCraveIcons.png

You can see the wall of TV's has the Split Screen icon so you can play this one with another type of nCrave. I take that to mean you can't play two Split Screen labeled nCraves at the same time, but otherwise you can play this one and another one simultaneously. (SB of course wouldn't be very specific when folks asked but it seemed like this interpretation should work)

The ones with the Discovery Mode icon work best for me. The ones with the Auto Play icon are hit or miss, the Wedding one and this Island one keep hanging up where I get to a point it says "watching 1 of 1" instead of a timer and there's no button to advance ever. I usually have to close the window and then use the Reopen Page button to get it going again. (it's like it gets stuck on that step as other times I'll see that message right before the timer appears and then it works correctly)

I woke up to 0 nCraves and 0 videos. Tried 2 browsers. Anything else I can do to bring them back? It'll be a hard day to hit goals.

Did tripping leave for everyone or just me? I really liked that 20 pt each day towards my goal.

I was looking for it last night and couldn't find it either. I had a hard time meeting the 99sb (again!) daily goal and was hoping for a quick boost. Despite having a bunch of AYCE nCrave's earlier they left me very unsatisfied when the first one ended after 2 or 3 rounds and then all of them would give me the unavailable error after that, even incognito and switching browsers.

Seeing all those NCraves above almost made me cry. Hmm not sure what i did but havent had any for 2 weeks and lost the 5sb ones on the tool bar this week. SO wish I had those - some in the above post I have never even seen.

Question I am using Chrome and IE. Is there a better browser?

You can see the wall of TV's has the Split Screen icon so you can play this one with another type of nCrave. I take that to mean you can't play two Split Screen labeled nCraves at the same time, but otherwise you can play this one and another one simultaneously. (SB of course wouldn't be very specific when folks asked but it seemed like this interpretation should work)

Do you actually have more than one showing it can do the split screen one? I only have the blue tv wall that had the split screen icon. Now last fall I had both the blue tv AYCE and the little boy in brown
Both showing they did the split screen thing. And I'd usually run them together when I could. I read it as it says it can be viewed with any other type of card, meaning any card they offer. And it always worked fine. Mainly curious if you shiw just the one or both like we had before. I was able to play it with the tv card with the birds in the sky, but since April started it gas disappeared.

Did tripping leave for everyone or just me? I really liked that 20 pt each day towards my goal.

I was looking for it last night and couldn't find it either. I had a hard time meeting the 99sb (again!) daily goal and was hoping for a quick boost. Despite having a bunch of AYCE nCrave's earlier they left me very unsatisfied when the first one ended after 2 or 3 rounds and then all of them would give me the unavailable error after that, even incognito and switching browsers.
Yep it disappeared after Friday I think. I really liked it after a poster shared doing it in different browsers, that worked great and I'd usually do three of them.

Another day of 99 for 1st goal and no second goal??? And nothing is working!!! Ugh!!! Struggled all day yesterday just to reach 99. Can’t see this being a good month :(
Beginning of the 2nd quarter was hard last year for me. I agree. I’m on vacation and was hoping for lower weekend goals at least.

Another day of 99 for 1st goal and no second goal??? And nothing is working!!! Ugh!!! Struggled all day yesterday just to reach 99. Can’t see this being a good month :(

I have a second goal of 250, but will be hard pressed to just make it to 99 with no Watch videos, no nCraves, no surveys even. I will be running the apps all day!
I've got my 10 SB from Swagasaurus Run, my daily nCrave ran, the poll, and a search so far..

Just had a survey show up - 21 minutes for 15SB! It was one of those Qualtrics ones that is all about politics. I don't bother with those, especially with so little payout. Sigh.

Last edited:
I have a second goal of 250, but will be hard pressed to just make it to 99 with no Watch videos, no nCraves, no surveys even. I will be running the apps all day!
I've got my 10 SB from Swagasaurus Run, my daily nCrave ran, the poll, and a search so far..

Just had a survey show up - 21 minutes for 15SB! It was one of those Qualtrics ones that is all about politics. I don't bother with those, especially with so little payout. Sigh.

I'm glad it's not just me. March wasn't that good, I didn't hit my 2nd goal very often even on the weekends when I normally have no issue hitting them. If this is how April is going to be I'm not looking forward to it.

Do you actually have more than one showing it can do the split screen one? I only have the blue tv wall that had the split screen icon. Now last fall I had both the blue tv AYCE and the little boy in brown
Both showing they did the split screen thing. And I'd usually run them together when I could. I read it as it says it can be viewed with any other type of card, meaning any card they offer. And it always worked fine. Mainly curious if you shiw just the one or both like we had before. I was able to play it with the tv card with the birds in the sky, but since April started it gas disappeared.

No, I've only had one at a time since they came back. I thought it was a different picture the couple weeks ago but I haven't been paying close attention. As we know SB isn't the greatest at descriptions, but since they said "other type" rather than leaving it as just "any" it seemed like they wanted it to be something different. But SB wouldn't get specific when folks asked on facebook but I kinda got the impression that was preferred. However, since they suck at descriptions I'm sure if something goes wrong you can use any interpretation to plead your case. Afterall, I think you usually get an error if you try to do more than one at the same time so if you didn't get an error you can claim you thought it was allowed. I just thought it'd be easier to plead two different types given the wording.

Yeah I gave up, no monthly master for me. It was just too brutal the last couple months. I thought maybe, since I got the collector bill and the wall of TV nCrave looked like it was running all day BUT after 8 hours or so I finally got the chance to actually sit at the computer and looked at my points... after the 5th round it gave the "Bad Request" error BUT continued to run the videos! I didn't have the laptop hooked up to my monitors so the video took up the whole screen and I never saw that it errored out. At that point I said screw it, it is what it is. I've got some shops crediting this month so I may try for 14 or 21 day streak around them but I'm not killing myself for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter