Those using swagbucks ???

This is my 2nd day blank. Sometimes it has the bold black message, but usually just blank.
About a week ago, both mine and my husband's ncraves were gone for 4 days straight. They came back for a few days, now gone again.
But when they're here, they're great! It was amazing running the continuous run split screen with other high value cards.

For those who cash out Walmart cards and use them at Sam's Club to buy Disney GCs, do you just go every month and buy a $150 for the discounted price minus your swagbucks GC? or Do you save them up? Just curious, thinking about getting a Sams membership.

For those who cash out Walmart cards and use them at Sam's Club to buy Disney GCs, do you just go every month and buy a $150 for the discounted price minus your swagbucks GC? or Do you save them up? Just curious, thinking about getting a Sams membership.

I save all of my GCs and buy before I need them. Sometimes I pay the difference and get the $500 card.

You both have AYCE? I had the TV one about a month ago for about 2 days and it hasn't been back since. Deep sigh....

It.has a new photo it's not a graphic that says tv any more. You have to read the descriptions.

What is the secret to NCraves that run without having to click? I sometimes have 2 at the most that Autorun. Several of them have that symbol on them, but they still require clicking. I am using Chrome Icognito and tried IE Incognito as well.

2 days ago I was able to ayce the blue tv screens one. It was great because it was giving 2 SB with 20 screens and it was also labeled as split screen, which means you could run another ncrave at the same time. After running several hours by itself, it disappeared, but another ayce one showed up. It was the one with the birds eye view over trees. It gave only 1sb, 10 screens. And you couldn't run anything else with it. But it was a good one if I wasn't going to be around the computer for a while.
Hoping it will all come back soon.

2 days ago I was able to ayce the blue tv screens one. It was great because it was giving 2 SB with 20 screens and it was also labeled as split screen, which means you could run another ncrave at the same time. After running several hours by itself, it disappeared, but another ayce one showed up. It was the one with the birds eye view over trees. It gave only 1sb, 10 screens. And you couldn't run anything else with it. But it was a good one if I wasn't going to be around the computer for a while.
Hoping it will all come back soon.
what is ayce and hoe do you get ncraves to run without constantly clicking on them?

I've been saving all my WM GC's up and then ordering whenever I have enough to almost cover $150 (which is about every 6'ish weeks for me). I've been very happy cashing out this way b/c being able to do it from my couch is priceless.

what is ayce and hoe do you get ncraves to run without constantly clicking on them?
All You Can Eat. These are the ones that will keep running (for a while at least) without clicking. Ayce were plentiful and normal before Christmas, then disappeared. They are starting to come back now for some. I've described the two that have shown up recently for me. Someone else has seen the one that has "TV" written in yellow recently. Sometimes it's just a matter of trying new "cards" and seeing what they do.

Well darn! Those ncraves that were worth 5sb on the kinda tool bar thing are gone and have been for 2 days. No ncraves for 2 days either. Hoping they are back on Monday but at least those 10 clicks for 2 SB the one with the lap top guy ran for hours today. Was able to get 84 points off that one alone!

The first ones were actually labeled All You Can Eat, now I think they say Discover mostly. You kinda have to go by the crazy descriptions of the pictures we give now :laughing:
Look for the ones with an orange icon in the bottom left corner that kind of looks like a repeat symbol, hover over the orange icons for a short description. Usually it says something about auto starting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter