• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Am I seeing this correctly, you get the check for search even if you don't earn SB's with your search? (for the daily to do list)

Ugh, so I've had Binocular Lady for the last couple days but it's not crediting. I finish, I get the banner that I earned 2 sb, my total SB in the header bar increases by 2sb, BUT if I click anything my total goes back to how it was before and nothing is showing up in the activity ledger. I've only done it in Edge so far, I cleaned out cookies and cache and it's still doing it. I'll try Chrome and see if it works there. It's such a pain getting the Discover on the to-do list without TTG, LTG or BL.

Has anyone else gotten any SB's today for searching? I've searched on and off all day and gotten nada :confused3

I very rarely get any SB for searching. I only use SB for searching and I only get SB maybe twice a week and then it’s only like 5 SB.

Has anyone else gotten any SB's today for searching? I've searched on and off all day and gotten nada :confused3

It has gotten harder for me lately. I used to be able to get points for search 4 times a day, but only once today for 4 SB. My DD got the Groundhog collector bill 3 times yesterday, but I didn't.

I'm lovin' Guacworld! It's like Tank Top Girl went on vacation and took us along for the SB. :sail:

Me too!!! 63 points off it today alone and ncraves have been working great today. About 4 hours while we watched a movie i just clicked next on the slides as I remembered. For the first time ever for me I have 178 points today all on videos. :)

I'm lovin' Guacworld! It's like Tank Top Girl went on vacation and took us along for the SB. :sail:

I only got to play it once. It was a super quick 3sb, didn't even finish the whole video before it said I got my SB. But that was it, it's been 'unavailable' the rest of the day and it's only showing 1sb now. I tried incognito and it doesn't show up at all that way. Glad it's working out for everyone else.

So they took my gold surveys away Said I haven’t been consistent in my answers. Funny thing is I haven’t done a gold survey in weeks! I have hardly been using my account and haven’t even made my daily goal since the first of January. Only thing I can think is dh and I use the same laptop. Would that matter??? We each have our own account.

What am I doing wrong!?!?!?! It only plays for me once and then is no longer available...not in chrome, not refreshing the page, not incognito...Same for the wedding ncrave...

I only got to play it once. It was a super quick 3sb, didn't even finish the whole video before it said I got my SB. But that was it, it's been 'unavailable' the rest of the day and it's only showing 1sb now. I tried incognito and it doesn't show up at all that way. Glad it's working out for everyone else.

Same for me! So frustrating that this seems to be working over and over for others. Same for wedding ncrave for me. It's a one and done kind of deal!

Ugh, reset time and guac is back, and down to only 1 SB! I didn't try it when I first saw it appear at 1 and then suddenly it was 3 and I thought I must have read it wrong, but don't think that anymore, lol.
And only one go round. pffftt...

So they took my gold surveys away Said I haven’t been consistent in my answers. Funny thing is I haven’t done a gold survey in weeks! I have hardly been using my account and haven’t even made my daily goal since the first of January. Only thing I can think is dh and I use the same laptop. Would that matter??? We each have our own account.

This happened to me this summer....I was down for almost a month before they gave them back, but with a stern warning. Which still sucked because I wasn't lying or inconsistent about my answers, so now I'm always scared they are going to boot me again for a random reason..... :-(

Also - today I can't get discover to credit no matter what i do! Huge bummer!

This happened to me this summer....I was down for almost a month before they gave them back, but with a stern warning. Which still sucked because I wasn't lying or inconsistent about my answers, so now I'm always scared they are going to boot me again for a random reason..... :-(

Also - today I can't get discover to credit no matter what i do! Huge bummer!
Ya I’m not sure how I could have been inconsistent! My dh always does gold on the laptop and if I even get a chance to try one it’s ususlly on my phone via the app. I’ll just use dh account if they don’t give them back. I haven’t made my goal in weeks and I know I won’t be able to without gold surveys.

I actually got a survey this morning. First time since around January 10 I think. Hopefully this is the start of an uptick again since I've hardly earned anything the last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter