• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Sorry, I was posting from my phone...I should have added that YMMV. It would seem like a lot of individual stores are starting to (or have always) not allowed GC->GC purchases. AFAIK, Target's corporate policy allows it in stores, but it is at the discretion of the individual stores. That is not true with Target.com where GC->GC purchases are expressly prohibited. I have no issues at my local store in west Michigan. In fact, many of the employees there do the same thing I do to save for Disney so they don't question me at all when I do my "conversions".

Can someone give me a rundown on the Kiwi offer? I'm so lost, Please and thank you.
There are two. One is to buy the leather care kit at Walmart. It’s about $12 but there is a $5 coupon on coupons.com. Upload the receipt and you get 1600 sb. The other is to buy two kiwi products which each cost over $4 and get 1500 sb. Some people are buying one kit and one other item and uploading one receipt to both. I’m a nervous Nellie so did two separate transactions.

I thought my apps rest last night, but they definitely did not tonight. I got one bonus round and then the ‘you’ve reached your limit’

I know my sbtv and entertainow apps didn't reset tonight. Not sure about the others. That's all I tried to run.

There are two. One is to buy the leather care kit at Walmart. It’s about $12 but there is a $5 coupon on coupons.com. Upload the receipt and you get 1600 sb. The other is to buy two kiwi products which each cost over $4 and get 1500 sb. Some people are buying one kit and one other item and uploading one receipt to both. I’m a nervous Nellie so did two separate transactions.

Ty so much!

Anyone finding any nCraves that do not require babysitting? They are beyond terrible these days. The ones I've tried that have the auto-play symbol do not auto-play at all.

The bonus rounds on the apps are ridiculous! No, I don't want to watch 22 more videos to earn 2 SB! And I have Ncraves but half the time they say 'Discovery Mode' but they don't mean it. Horrible!
Yes, I just ran an ngage that said Discovery and I did not get Discovery credit on my daily to do list. GRRRRR!

I've had him in the morning but not at night like I had for a l9ng time.
Laptop Guy is gone for me too....and I had Tank Top Girl during December as well and now she has disappeared too

Yes, I just ran an ngage that said Discovery and I did not get Discovery credit on my daily to do list. GRRRRR!

What you want for the to do list is in the "Discover" section (link in sidebar), not a Discovery labeled N gage. Laptop guy also works. And sometimes you'll get an email to click on a link and get a couple sb and that counts too for Discover.

Daily News Videos is auto playing for me right now.. I couldn't get anything to auto run yesterday.

So happy about this! Did it actually credit?

ETA: Tried this one. It auto advanced but no credit for me.

Last edited:
ncraves are a joke right now. I can't complete any of them without getting an error or no credit. Come on Swagbucks get your s--- together.

Anyone finding any nCraves that do not require babysitting? They are beyond terrible these days. The ones I've tried that have the auto-play symbol do not auto-play at all.

I have a 3 SB Encrave running right now. Think it was under Explore Content & Earn on the homepage. However, its 20 pages and each page is 1:40!!! :eek: I've just been running it while I clean the house.

OMG last night my DH was using my laptop and I happened to look over and saw he hit a 100 SB search win. I literally leaped off the couch and grabbed the laptop so I could put in the captcha before he left the page! He said I scared the bejesus out of him, but that's how I hit my daily goal! :rotfl:

UPDATE: I just hit for a 3SB search win. 3 freaking SB. I've never gotten a search worth so little before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter