Those using swagbucks ???

The same thing happened to DH and I. Ours disappeared about the same time yours did. Last night I was trying to finish up to my second goal and when I was about 25 SB away my ncraves came back! I let them run all night, but I'm guessing out internet went out at some point because I only woke up to 7 swagbucks. I'm glad to see them back though. I can't tell you how many survey disqualifications I've gotten this past week. That on top of still waiting on the ticket I put in for the Hulu offer for 3000 from a couple of weeks ago then another 4500 from 3 at home studies has gotten me pretty frustrated.

Also, still waiting on HULU to credit. :headache: I saw on Reddit the instructions for putting in a claim directly with TrialPay so we tried that on my husband's account (he did the Hulu offer) and it's not even an option to contact them--it simply won't work. I tried the same method on my account and the process works fine, but since I didn't do the offer it does me no good.

Anyone else get a random increase in the first daily goal today? Aside from Tuesday where I worked it to get my total goal for the SWAGO board, I've barely made my first goal for the last couple days but today I got a 40 pt increase over yesterday. I checked the blog and didn't see anything about a swagcode event or something. Not sure where that came from. Although my 2nd goals have been increasing crazy despite only barely making first goals, I'm glad I got the SWAGO block on Tuesday cuz I'd never make it now.

Anyone else get a random increase in the first daily goal today? Aside from Tuesday where I worked it to get my total goal for the SWAGO board, I've barely made my first goal for the last couple days but today I got a 40 pt increase over yesterday. I checked the blog and didn't see anything about a swagcode event or something. Not sure where that came from. Although my 2nd goals have been increasing crazy despite only barely making first goals, I'm glad I got the SWAGO block on Tuesday cuz I'd never make it now.

My goal yesterday was 92 SB, today it's 135. i am so confused.

My goal yesterday was 92 SB, today it's 135. i am so confused.
That's me almost exactly. Usually it increases in small increments, usually depending on how often I actually exceed the goal. Since I was out of town first week of the month it dropped back into the 85-100 range and aside from Proactive and such crediting been barely making it... for winning streaks the best I can hope for this month is the 14 day. So for it to be 135 today I thought I missed an event. Maybe we all are :)

Also, still waiting on HULU to credit. :headache: I saw on Reddit the instructions for putting in a claim directly with TrialPay so we tried that on my husband's account (he did the Hulu offer) and it's not even an option to contact them--it simply won't work. I tried the same method on my account and the process works fine, but since I didn't do the offer it does me no good.

I had done this too. Saw all these people on reddit saying to contact TrialPay directly so I did. They contacted me back and basically 'scolded' me lol. So, I contacted SB's again and put in a second ticket. When I got the automated reply, I replied back. Few days went by, replied again to the email asking for update. It took like two weeks but they finally credited me.

That's me almost exactly. Usually it increases in small increments, usually depending on how often I actually exceed the goal. Since I was out of town first week of the month it dropped back into the 85-100 range and aside from Proactive and such crediting been barely making it... for winning streaks the best I can hope for this month is the 14 day. So for it to be 135 today I thought I missed an event. Maybe we all are :)
I got 135 as a first goal too. First goal is pretty much the same for most I thought while second goal depends on recent history. 135 is high when there is no swag code extravaganza.

Last edited:
I got 135 as a first goal too. First goal is pretty much the same for most I thought while second goal depends on recent history. 135 is high when there is a swag code extravaganza.

It's possible, but I know some folks who aren't using it much still have the 30-50 SB first goals when I for sure don't :) And it seems to have a logical progression depending on my earnings, so that even when it drops down for the weekend I still had over 100 goals when nCraves was working well. Now I'm back to 70-80 something goals most weekends. When the AYCE's were shorter and higher I had 140-150 first goals... now that they're longer and crash after a couple runs (either themselves or my whole laptop:headache:) this 135 has been the highest I've gotten since the last swagcode extravaganza. And now that I think about it I think last time it was only 120 that day.

There must be a high value something floating around the page they think everyone will complete... if only I could find it :p

I should probably already know this, but is there a difference in entering a swag code on the regular mobile site versus entering it through the swag button? Trying to fill that SWAGO square.

I should probably already know this, but is there a difference in entering a swag code on the regular mobile site versus entering it through the swag button? Trying to fill that SWAGO square.

Yes, the swagcode square says to use the button to complete it, which is only for desktop browsers. I wind up doing that one on the weekends or sometimes friday nights they'll do a later one so I can get it once I'm home.

It's possible, but I know some folks who aren't using it much still have the 30-50 SB first goals when I for sure don't :) And it seems to have a logical progression depending on my earnings, so that even when it drops down for the weekend I still had over 100 goals when nCraves was working well. Now I'm back to 70-80 something goals most weekends. When the AYCE's were shorter and higher I had 140-150 first goals... now that they're longer and crash after a couple runs (either themselves or my whole laptop:headache:) this 135 has been the highest I've gotten since the last swagcode extravaganza. And now that I think about it I think last time it was only 120 that day.

There must be a high value something floating around the page they think everyone will complete... if only I could find it :p
Right--unless you are new or a very low earner, 1st goals are usually the same though.

Just FYI, the binocular lady in Sponsored videos didn't credit for me again tonight. I finish the set and get a blue trim banner that says "Congratulations you've earned 2sb!" but neither my activity list nor the daily goal meter registers it. (yet somehow the header bar refreshes my points total like something triggered it but it's the same number. )

Do larger gift cards take longer to process than smaller ones? I cashed in for 2 PayPal cards last night, and have received the $50 card, but still waiting on $250. I've never cashed in for more than $25 cards, so not sure what to expect.

Do larger gift cards take longer to process than smaller ones? I cashed in for 2 PayPal cards last night, and have received the $50 card, but still waiting on $250. I've never cashed in for more than $25 cards, so not sure what to expect.
when I did a $100 dollar paypal (the largest one I have done) I think it took 3 or 4 days but when I have done smaller ones like 25 it is usually next day so yes? I thought that it was just because it was paypal but maybe it was the larger amount

A potty training study I did last month finally paid out last night! Got 2500 SB from it! I had already reached my second goal by the time it did which is a bummer, but I'm glad to finally have gotten that! I also have a friend at work who I was showing my new phone to and she saw my folder for money earning apps. She was wanting me to go over them with her today so I'm going to have another referral! :woohoo:She's the kind of person that I know will swag often so I'm pretty excited about getting a referral who will actually keep at it.

I read elsewhere that the high goals yesterday were to make it harder for people to reach their two-week bonus goal. I'm not sure if that's speculation or truth, but yesterday was the 14. Makes me wonder what the goals will be on the 21st? :scared:

I read elsewhere that the high goals yesterday were to make it harder for people to reach their two-week bonus goal. I'm not sure if that's speculation or truth, but yesterday was the 14. Makes me wonder what the goals will be on the 21st? :scared:

Well that is an interesting thought process. I checked back over the past few months and, if that's the case, this is the first time for it since I joined. I'd have to think though because of the holiday there'd be less people making the 14 day streak on the 14th this month than a non-holiday month. But given a lack of anything else going on, who knows? could be :)

I never did find anything high value yesterday on its own, it was like pulling teeth to make the goal. My nCraves kept crapping out and haven't been able to qualify for an instant survey in a couple weeks. (got a couple of in-home trials but no hope of pay out for while on those... starting to not be worth the 5 bucks with how long the survey's have been) I've got a double survey SwagUp just waiting and can't manage to get anything worthwhile to use it on.

The only thing I could think of was there were a lot more survey's available yesterday than the past few days. Lots of short ones for lower SB and had a couple high value ones too, but of course didn't qualify for anything. So maybe they expected a lot of survey money?

I've always suspected that they do this closer to the end of the month in order to string people along until the very last days. If they ruin a lot of members' streaks at 14 days, there are many people who will not be motivated to log in day after day in the final days of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter