• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

We leave next Wed and i am feeling super lazy. Am i the only one who gets swagged out once it's vacation month?
Oh, I am soooo with you! My trip is a month away and I'm pushing hard to make what I can before then. When I get back, I can see myself trying to earn a few extra rewards to pay for Christmas presents but it won't be with the intensity that I'm attacking SB right now.

For anyone who did the Child Fund offer: my first donation was charged 8/15. 4,000 SB posted 9/12 :banana: (For some reason, paranoid I guess, I felt like I'd have to fight for this one but it posted automatically just like it was supposed to!)

Has anyone had a problem with the Second Daily Goal square on the SWAGO board? I have met my goal the past two days, but the square has not been filled in yet. Is there something I may be missing?

Has anyone had a problem with the Second Daily Goal square on the SWAGO board? I have met my goal the past two days, but the square has not been filled in yet. Is there something I may be missing?

Mine filled in right away after I got my second goal today.

Hoping I'll be able to fill the entire board this time with no pesky Local square to fill. Interesting they're saving the wheel for afterwards this time. Makes me wonder how different it will be. Also if it will work. Lol

Mine filled in right away after I got my second goal today.

Hoping I'll be able to fill the entire board this time with no pesky Local square to fill. Interesting they're saving the wheel for afterwards this time. Makes me wonder how different it will be. Also if it will work. Lol
Thanks for your response. I'll keep watching and maybe it will fill in soon.

I always have trouble with the referral square. I have referred everyone I know already!

Double check to make sure the browser you're using has the extension for swagbucks. On my computer at home I have it on Firefox, but not Chrome. If you do have it, it might already be selected (this happened to me last night. My husband did his then logged out of swagbucks and let me log in using the same browser). I had to close the window and re-open it to get it to work.

Logged out and tried three different browsers before the banner finally showed up! Thank you so much!!!!

Thanks for your response. I'll keep watching and maybe it will fill in soon.

I always have trouble with the referral square. I have referred everyone I know already!

My second goal one filled in with no problem but I had a bunch of problems with visiting the stores through mobile. For some reason they squares just would not count... I have like 10 gap and groupon visits in my shopping ledger :rolleyes: I finally cleared all the browsing history in my mobile browser, logged in again and then retried (the same exact way I'd done it before) and it counted it. Unfortunately not thinking that would work in this situation but usually doesn't hurt to clear cookies/cache every so often anyway. I wonder if a support ticket would help? It seems pretty cut and dry for that square, so if they can do something about it it's easy to submit proof.

We leave next Wed and i am feeling super lazy. Am i the only one who gets swagged out once it's vacation month?

Forget vacation month this is me every time my ncraves go away. I've gotten so used to letting the ayce just run that if I ever have to go back to the days of running individual ncraves along with watch lists I don't know what I'll do. It had gotten so second nature to do those that it didn't bother me but it's so nice not having to at least for now.

My ncraves are back! I had to shut down because of an attempted virus that popped up while going to a different disney based site and I also had windows updates. Just checked and they are back and I didn't even have to try incognito :) They weren't there when I turned my laptop on when I got home from work so I'm not sure if they update helped or if it was just a coincidence. But you know what Gibbs says (well only if you watch NCIS).

Forget vacation month this is me every time my ncraves go away. I've gotten so used to letting the ayce just run that if I ever have to go back to the days of running individual ncraves along with watch lists I don't know what I'll do. It had gotten so second nature to do those that it didn't bother me but it's so nice not having to at least for now.

I know exactly what you're talking about! No way Jose am i going to individual ncraves

Me too. We leave this week and I've been so busy I've done very little for the last month. But we've got at least two Disney trips next year so I'll start up sometime after getting back.

Same! Hopefully I'll be able to sneak off 2 more times this year and we have a long trip in jan

My ncraves are back! I had to shut down because of an attempted virus that popped up while going to a different disney based site and I also had windows updates. Just checked and they are back and I didn't even have to try incognito :) They weren't there when I turned my laptop on when I got home from work so I'm not sure if they update helped or if it was just a coincidence. But you know what Gibbs says (well only if you watch NCIS).
The same thing happened to DH and I. Ours disappeared about the same time yours did. Last night I was trying to finish up to my second goal and when I was about 25 SB away my ncraves came back! I let them run all night, but I'm guessing out internet went out at some point because I only woke up to 7 swagbucks. I'm glad to see them back though. I can't tell you how many survey disqualifications I've gotten this past week. That on top of still waiting on the ticket I put in for the Hulu offer for 3000 from a couple of weeks ago then another 4500 from 3 at home studies has gotten me pretty frustrated.

The same thing happened to DH and I. Ours disappeared about the same time yours did. Last night I was trying to finish up to my second goal and when I was about 25 SB away my ncraves came back! I let them run all night, but I'm guessing out internet went out at some point because I only woke up to 7 swagbucks. I'm glad to see them back though. I can't tell you how many survey disqualifications I've gotten this past week. That on top of still waiting on the ticket I put in for the Hulu offer for 3000 from a couple of weeks ago then another 4500 from 3 at home studies has gotten me pretty frustrated.

I don't think it's your internet, I think when the day resets it doesn't always keep going. I've rarely had either ayce or the 1sb that keeps going continue all the way over night and into the morning lately. It used to almost always but not for the past few weeks. Since I get up at 5:30 I go to be around 9 so it's still worth it for me to leave it running at night with my fingers crossed it will still be going when I wake up. It wasn't today and neither was my app.

I don't think it's your internet, I think when the day resets it doesn't always keep going. I've rarely had either ayce or the 1sb that keeps going continue all the way over night and into the morning lately. It used to almost always but not for the past few weeks. Since I get up at 5:30 I go to be around 9 so it's still worth it for me to leave it running at night with my fingers crossed it will still be going when I wake up. It wasn't today and neither was my app.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, but it's at least worth a shot. I miss the days I could wake up and be to my first goal or at least close to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter