Those using swagbucks ???

I was able to get it to work from Groupon and Nike, but not the other 4. I have cleared my history several times and I use Chrome, and still nothing.
On the last Swago shopping board, this also happened, and I just kept clearing and trying, and it eventually worked, and I dont' know what I did differently. Hoping I have enough time to do that again

Hmm, strange that it's still not working after clearing your history. Have you tried a different browser to do those?

I was able to get it to work from Groupon and Nike, but not the other 4. I have cleared my history several times and I use Chrome, and still nothing.
On the last Swago shopping board, this also happened, and I just kept clearing and trying, and it eventually worked, and I dont' know what I did differently. Hoping I have enough time to do that again

If you are having trouble, activate another cash back portal like Ebates. That basically deactivates Swagbucks and you should be able to get credit not time you go through Swagbucks. This is what I do when it won't credit and I always have luck.

So SBTV app is now giving 4 pts instead of 2. I ran it this morning and only got 2 pts, but now I am getting 4!

So SBTV app is now giving 4 pts instead of 2. I ran it this morning and only got 2 pts, but now I am getting 4!

There was a post on the FB wall that they fixed the problem and reset the limits, so it should be doubling for everyone now.

I cannot say enough good things about this "offer". After playing the first time, it starts over by itself!!!!! It can credit up to 50 times, I believe, so that's 50 SB (and if you are playing the team challenge, that's 1000 points) a day. I am up to about 10 SB, so I will have to get back to you to let you know how many times it actually credited. Each time there are 2-4 videos of 30 sec each, so it will probably stop crediting in a couple of hours.

I'm also in love with this. The last few days I've done it it's quit on me around 20ish SB, but sometimes showed up again later. I started it this morning and it took around 3 hours to run through it for 50SB. I spent most of that time away form my computer with the nCrave window behind another window.

I typed up my last post about an hour ago but didn't get it posted until now... and now I looked and the TV nCrave is back! I wonder how many rounds it will go...

Thank you to everyone who offered suggestions for my Swago issues yesterday. Totally rebooting the computer is what fixed it this time.:confused3
I wasnt able to make my second goal yesterday, but I had the Swagbutton watch window, and the TV ncrave running all night, as well as the TV ncrave running on my work computer (SHHHH!) , and I woke up with my first goal almost met - before doing the checklist. That netted a lot of points for my team challenge, without me doing anything. I wish all of you were on Team Yule Log, because we are in the cellar. :eeyore:

I cannot say enough good things about this "offer". After playing the first time, it starts over by itself!!!!! It can credit up to 50 times, I believe, so that's 50 SB (and if you are playing the team challenge, that's 1000 points) a day. I am up to about 10 SB, so I will have to get back to you to let you know how many times it actually credited. Each time there are 2-4 videos of 30 sec each, so it will probably stop crediting in a couple of hours.

It only runs a few times for me then quits. I bring it up a few times a day but it never keeps running sadly for me.

Just got home and eCrave Tv is there...guess what I started! :)

It has been a crazy earning day for me...lately I have been averaging 150-200 SB a day. Today without swago I am over 600 SB thanks to lots of survey notifications at times I was not busy today! YAY more Disney pennies...

I found Swagbucks a great idea but now all the reward Gift Cards are for stores that aren't in my city and are for places I wouldn't use them. I have been cashing them for Starbucks GC but would prefer Best Buy. Best Buy disappeared a few months ago. Will more stores or a change occur with the new year?

I found Swagbucks a great idea but now all the reward Gift Cards are for stores that aren't in my city and are for places I wouldn't use them. I have been cashing them for Starbucks GC but would prefer Best Buy. Best Buy disappeared a few months ago. Will more stores or a change occur with the new year?
Don't forget you can cash them in for Paypal cash. My last gift card was a virtual master card (I haven't tried to use it yet though), which should be useful, but you pay an extra 2% if you live outside the US. And there are quite a few gasoline gift cards.

For some reason, I'm thinking that someone posted a way around having the swag button for the swago board squares. Is there a way to do those without having the swag button? I don't want to download that onto my computer since so many say it slows it down so bad.

I tried clicking on the site anyway and waiting for the activate that some say show up but nothing showed up for me. I cleared all history last night so that's not the problem.

Last edited:

What country are you in? Just checked the US Rewards Store and Best Buy is available.

For some reason, I'm thinking that someone posted a way around having the swag button for the swago board squares. Is there a way to do those without having the swag button? I don't want to download that onto my computer since so many say it slows it down so bad.

I tried clicking on the site anyway and waiting for the activate that some say show up but nothing showed up for me. I cleared all history last night so that's not the problem.

Install the Swag button on Chrome, do the links. Right click on the extension (or click settings then the extensions), click manager extensions and then delete the Swag button. Swagbucks will want to know why with a few different options. It is what I do when I need the Swag button for something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter