Those using swagbucks ???

If you redeem for Paypal it is actual cash deposited into your Paypal account. If I'm reading correctly it has to be your own paypal account. Here's a bit of info from their Help Center. There are plenty of other ways to redeem toward a trip if you don't want to do Paypal. Target gift cards to use to buy Disney gift cards, gas cards for driving, Southwest airlines for flying, Landry's gift cards for the Landry's restaurants at WDW, or say Amazon for buying trip supplies.

Thank you
This is very helpful to know.

I used to just get Amazon gift cards because they were discounted and because it took me forever just to get the 450 swagbucks to get it. Since following all these great tips, I redeemed for my first Paypal. I am still waiting for it to post. Hopefully, it goes smoothly and then I can order another. I figure then I can use the paypal to buy whatever I need.

I used to just get Amazon gift cards because they were discounted and because it took me forever just to get the 450 swagbucks to get it. Since following all these great tips, I redeemed for my first Paypal. I am still waiting for it to post. Hopefully, it goes smoothly and then I can order another. I figure then I can use the paypal to buy whatever I need.

That's my plan too! :thumbsup2 I just now created a Paypal account and linked it to a small checking account I have at my Credit Union.

To those of you here in the know (and thank you so very much for all the expertise you're sharing :worship:), is that considered a "Verified Paypal account" or do I also need to link a credit card to it also?

That's my plan too! :thumbsup2 I just now created a Paypal account and linked it to a small checking account I have at my Credit Union.

To those of you here in the know (and thank you so very much for all the expertise you're sharing :worship:), is that considered a "Verified Paypal account" or do I also need to link a credit card to it also?

This thread has done wonders for me too. I've nearly doubled my previous point totals in just two months.
And yes, linking your bank account verifys your account. Also makes it far easier for you to use that money I feel.

just today ive got almost 200 sb and normally i only have 100. I am hoping Paypal gets back to me i verified my card and all that jazz but then when i tried to buy from swag bucks it said it needed to be verified and if i already did that then contact Paypal cs, so i did

I also learned that you can do things over and over again and rack up a lot of points. I just keep doing the 3 or 4 point items on my home page until they disappear.

Just started doing swag bucks.
I have a question about the paypal. Based upon the post before mine. Are you saying they don't send out a gift card that it's just credited to the paypal account?
Do I have to have the account? My DH has one so can I have it credited to his if this is the case?

The email address on your Paypal account must match the email address on swagbucks.

To verify your Paypal account, you have to wait for a couple of small deposits into your account and then enter them into your Paypal account if I recall correctly.

Hi-
I am sorry if this was already asked and answered, but 16 pages of posts was a little daunting to me...

I have recently started to use swagbucks again after a long break. Does anyone know why when I turn it on in the morning I have one daily goal and as soon as I reach that goal, a new one posts?

Thanks for any help!

Hi-
I am sorry if this was already asked and answered, but 16 pages of posts was a little daunting to me...

I have recently started to use swagbucks again after a long break. Does anyone know why when I turn it on in the morning I have one daily goal and as soon as I reach that goal, a new one posts?

Thanks for any help!

They started that a couple of months ago. The first goal is the daily goal and it is what counts toward your winning streaks. I think everybody has the same first goal. The second goal is different for everybody and it is largely based on your recent past performance. If you've been scoring a lot of Swagbucks in recent days, your second goal goes up and up. You get the higher bonus if you reach the second goal, but it doesn't affect your winning streak bonuses.

They recently changed how they do daily goals. The first goal is a lower number and is the one that counts for streaks (weekly, monthly). The second goal is there for bonus points. Hope that helps!

because there are two the first one is the one that counts for the bonus but the second one gives you a chance to earn an extra bonus .

last night i earned 408 so thanks all.

I'm running SBTV on my ipad (via app) and in the browser. On the app, I keep getting pop up ads that I have to exit out of (therefore slowing down the process of earning SBs). On the browser, should I have to click to each video? Am I missing something or is there a way to have them play consecutively?

You guys are the best and this is my new favorite thread :)

I'm running SBTV on my ipad (via app) and in the browser. On the app, I keep getting pop up ads that I have to exit out of (therefore slowing down the process of earning SBs). On the browser, should I have to click to each video? Am I missing something or is there a way to have them play consecutively?

You guys are the best and this is my new favorite thread :)

Sometimes my mobile SBTV will run continuously, but often it gets hung up on an ad. I think there is an issue with it. I see a lot of people complaining about it on SBs facebook page.

Anyone know how they set the daily goals. I am a teacher and there have been a lot of snow days, so I have had more time to swag. Will my 2nd goal be crazy high after 5 days of high numbers?

Anyone know how they set the daily goals. I am a teacher and there have been a lot of snow days, so I have had more time to swag. Will my 2nd goal be crazy high after 5 days of high numbers?

Both your goals are based on your recent usage. So YES if earn high SB for a few days your goals will be higher than normal.

I have my SB mobile app freeze while it plays ads when I am on my computer letting SB play clips at the same time. I wonder if the system gets confused.

Ran the entertainow app this morning on my phone and it maxed me out at
30sb. I thought we were able to get 40sb from the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter