<~ This WDW Family is headed to DisneyLand for the 1st time! PTR *TR started 7/24*

Another fellow WDW vet taking on DL in July here :banana:

Looks like our families will be at Minnie's breakfast on the same morning! It's our first day in the parks and I'm super excited! My girls will have their Minnie dresses on, so if you see us, feel free to wave!

I'm pretty worried about the crowds. We would NEVER go to WDW in the summer, so I hope we are not too crazy.

I look forward to reading your report. I'll do one on my blog when we get back.

Ever since they opened Carsland, the crowd level (or circulation of the crowds) has been really good. If you want to ride Radiator Springs Racers, be at the gates 45 minutes to 1 hr early and as soon as they let you onto Buena Vista Street, jump into the fast pass line that forms near Carthay Circle.

You'll have a great time!
Minnie's Breakfast is a fun way to start the morning :thumbsup2

Hey y'all!!
Today was our first day in parks!! Weather is great..especially for us Texans!! ;) Yes..we do need a jacket in the evening! We had a great day...so so tired now. Believe it or not the crowds are great..very manageable! We are use to WDW summer crowds.....its nothing like that!! Alot of rides were 10 mins wait times...splash mountain was 45 mins but used FP for it.
Ok..well I must get to sleep...everyone else is snoozing now! :)

Oh..wait....we got checked in to Desert Palms.....scored a ” park view” room!!! :) we see the back of carsland and tower of terror! OK In my book...beats view of parking lot! Lol

Hey y'all!!
Today was our first day in parks!! Weather is great..especially for us Texans!! ;) Yes..we do need a jacket in the evening! We had a great day...so so tired now. Believe it or not the crowds are great..very manageable! We are use to WDW summer crowds.....its nothing like that!! Alot of rides were 10 mins wait times...splash mountain was 45 mins but used FP for it.
Ok..well I must get to sleep...everyone else is snoozing now! :)

Oh..wait....we got checked in to Desert Palms.....scored a ” park view” room!!! :) we see the back of carsland and tower of terror! OK In my book...beats view of parking lot! Lol

Your view is so cool!

It's good to hear the crowds are more manageable, especially since that's a big concern for a lot of folk.

Are you walking more than you walk in WDW?

And you're right! Gas prices are really high there. I though paying $3.65 in WNY was the worst in the country!

We had a great time..ended up getting pretty warm out the last part of the week! Not as bad as Texas but still warm!! :)
We are headed to the airport now. So tired!! Lol Hoping for another easy flight home!

You must have stayed in the same part of the hotel we did...we stayed at Desert Palms at the beginning of June and had the same view...it cracked me up to hear the screams from Tower of Terror...the view of the fireworks from there was spectacular too...we didn't ask for a park view room we just got lucky - we were thrilled.:yay:

PlutoRocks said:
You must have stayed in the same part of the hotel we did...we stayed at Desert Palms at the beginning of June and had the same view...it cracked me up to hear the screams from Tower of Terror...the view of the fireworks from there was spectacular too...we didn't ask for a park view room we just got lucky - we were thrilled.:yay:

Yes...we heard all the screams too!! It was funny!! :)
We didn't ask for park view either....it was a surprise when we got in the room!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter