This is Us- Season six

I liked it a lot. I loved how Rebeccas predictions of Randall came true about him wanting to help everyone but being disappointed in the end. When little kid Kevin crawled into bed with Kate......oh my heart. How sweet. He always runs to Kate. Those child actors are so good.

Not sure about the wedding from last seasons finale. I just don't think it's Kate and the British guy (forget his name) getting married. I think Kevin said something to him and the British guy referenced being Kevins brother in law, but it seems too obvious. I really wanted it to work with Kate and Toby.

This article confirms Phillip (the British guy) is the new husband.

https://people.com/tv/this-is-us-ch...ut-rebeccas-memory-loss-kates-future-husband/

Yeah, I kind of figured this was they way they were going, but was hoping they were tricking us. When Kate overheard the argument/break up I thought he was going to say he was in love with Kate. I really like Kate and Toby together. I'm just glad Nicky is still there. I kind of like him with Rebecca and Miguel. Will be interesting to see what happens next week with him. I am happy it seems to be a Nicky and Deja focused episode. They are two of my favs.

Hmm, I wasn’t really excited by the episode. Maybe it’s because it’s been so long since the last episode.

What was the gift that Beth gave to Randall? They looked like cufflinks or something but it feels like I’m missing a throwback reference.

Shouldn’t Randall and Beth be super worried that the burglar guy will show up to their house again?

[QUOTE="prairie_girl, post: 63652115, member: 583211"

Shouldn’t Randall and Beth be super worried that the burglar guy will show up to their house again?
[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I think meeting him in person made Randall feel more at ease. It wasn't some murderous thug out to get Randall and his family. It was a guy who had problems remembering and seemed pretty harmless. He didn't even know Randall or remember being in his house. He referred to him as "that guy in my picture" and said he took the picture because Randall looked happy in it and he wanted to be happy too. He needed help more than jail it seemed. He actually came off a kind of meek and helpless.

I think we will find out the the visually impaired choir singing Kate's favorite song was actually Phillip's idea, not the kids. AKA, a "grand gesture". Toby's massage for Kate was off in a way and I think they made a point of showing that Kate didn't really feel like it was thoughtful as usual. Maybe Toby will be caught thinking up grand gestures for someone else in San Francisco.

I think we will find out the the visually impaired choir singing Kate's favorite song was actually Phillip's idea, not the kids. AKA, a "grand gesture". Toby's massage for Kate was off in a way and I think they made a point of showing that Kate didn't really feel like it was thoughtful as usual. Maybe Toby will be caught thinking up grand gestures for someone else in San Francisco.

Yeah, but later that night, Toby showed up in person, flying in from San Francisco. THAT was his grand gesture.

[/QUOTE="anniemae, post: 63652400, member: 157888"]
I don't think so. I think meeting him in person made Randall feel more at ease. It wasn't some murderous thug out to get Randall and his family. It was a guy who had problems remembering and seemed pretty harmless. He didn't even know Randall or remember being in his house. He referred to him as "that guy in my picture" and said he took the picture because Randall looked happy in it and he wanted to be happy too. He needed help more than jail it seemed. He actually came off a kind of meek and helpless.
[/QUOTE]

I forgot that the guy didn’t remember being in their house. For some reason, I don’t think we’ve seen the last of him. Maybe he’s the mystery person at future time Kevin’s house LOL

I thought it was ok but thought it dragged a bit. Especially when Kevin brought the kids back and they stood around looking at each other . I know to show she is moving on I got it. Then he went to stay with Kate.

That is exactly what I thought. I hope they end up together. I think they are good for each other.
I hope this too! I was thinking that it may be possible based on the wedding flash forward where they are both in attendance. Madison didn't attend the "family" birthday celebration but she seemed to be part of the family again in the wedding scenes.

I hope this too! I was thinking that it may be possible based on the wedding flash forward where they are both in attendance. Madison didn't attend the "family" birthday celebration but she seemed to be part of the family again in the wedding scenes.
Since last seasons finale I have thought that Madison and Kevin do end up together and are at the wedding, and I hope they do, however I think she would've gone to Kate's wedding regardless...I assume she's her maid of honor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter