This is the "kindler and gentler" board, right?

I was thinking. We could put up a giant cyber while sheet and at the end of our food fight we could sell it on ebay as art. We could probably get a pretty good penny for it.

the century.......I decided to make brownies for the kids after school.......well opened the cabinet to get out the pam spray and down drops two boxes of my jello pudding mixes......in the bowl.......then that made the stuff splatter all over my Tower of Terror Tshirt...then the powder from the fall that already had the eggs and water and oil in it.....splattered also on the two big bowls that I always keep on the side board.......and also into the carousal from pampered chef.......OH THE JOY OF IT ALL.......and I sat there and laughed.......thought of the mess it could of been if it was a REAL food fight and not the virtual one.........this was alot of fun.....thanks....we need to do this once in a while

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I go off to WDW and tell you guys to be good, then I come home to find you all in the midst of a huge food fight. :rolleyes:

SPLAT!!! OK, who'd I get with that left over fuzzy stuff I found in the fridge? :D :D :D

we had such a nice time playing with the food......I mean entertaining each other.....well actually sharing.......YAH THAT IS IT.......we shared alot while you were gone.........right everyone

Pumba's right, Lisa! We all shared nicely & Santa can certainly put us on the "plays well with others" list this year.

We're glad you're back - I hope you had a good time!

d

PS Was anyone else going through withdrawal yesterday when the boards were down???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

The more the merrier!! :D :D :D

. . . . a bowl of chili and 2 "hairy" tomatoes headed east, over the pond!

And here's a chocolate pie for dessert!

Hey, whose mashed potatoes just got me in the eye?

ah really Lisa we were very good, sorry, but I had a dab of pumpkin job leftover from Thanksgiving..... Here it comes..... Headed EAST>>>>>>>>>>>.... followed by the dreaded old cool whip.......... veering suddenly SOUTH...................................

Oh MamaJoan and I blamed that on my cat! It was Pumpkin Job!

I am now flinging CANNED PEAS :eek: to Edinburgh because I love it there
and can't go. :p

Boys and girls -- if you can't play nice.....

Beth ducks and then throws a big bowl of red Jello.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter