"This is NOT the once in a lifetime trip I was hoping for!" - (Baby Simba - 12/18)

I thought for sure that baby #2 is a boy, and Ron was 100% certain that it was a girl. So we made a sportsman bet that whoever got it wrong would hold up a sign saying that they were wrong and the other was right. Here is the result:

028_zps47aba365.jpg

It's a boy!!!!!!!!

Here is his cute little face:

032_zps827ec808.jpg

Thanks for the guesses everyone!

I want to try and come back this weekend to (finally) post replies, and maybe even an update! Or at least, a Peanut update. :goodvibes

Congrats! I am so happy for you. Now, you have one of each, and Ron has both genders. That is fantastic.

Crap and I were the same way when I was pregnant with Connor. I was convinced he was a boy, but Crap thought he was a girl. Obviously, I was right. Too bad I did not think to make him hold a sign saying I was right, because I love that, lol.

I really want a girl. Until I am okay with the idea of a third boy, I am not brave enough to try again though.

So I was blessed with a looooong weekend this week, and I managed to read your whole report! It's a great read - I'm so glad that none of you was sick for too much of the trip.

More importantly, congratulations on your big news - a baby boy!!!! :goodvibes

I love the sleeping mickeys and minnie too. We bought the mickey for a friend of my mom's.

And I really want to buy the minnie for my friend who's expecting her first baby, a girl, feb 1.

oh and it my replies seem odd is that I can't remember which page I had left on.

So I started at like page 20 again lol

I was thinking about you today and hope everything is going well.... :) Just think, this time last year, you were there. :) Time just flies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter