"Think of the Happiest Things" - How This Trip Was Born

Ok I am coming out of lurkdom to post. I am reading your WDW TR and love it and now am lurking over here! Great start! Your kids are to adorable! Can't wait until you go and tell us all about DL!! :thumbsup2

I'm coming out of lurkerdom too. I know nothing about Disneyland. Looking forward to learning more through your trip report.

All settled into the house now?

Do you know where you will be placed next September?

I'm coming out of lurkerdom too. I know nothing about Disneyland. Looking forward to learning more through your trip report.

All settled into the house now?

Do you know where you will be placed next September?

Sort of settled in the house. We are still waiting on final inspection, which means Daisy can't move into her bedroom until then, which means we aren't all the way moved in because all of her stuff is in my closet!

I will be at the same middle school next year. I'll move up with our kiddos who will be 7th graders.

Excellant question Teacher

Michelle....please keep an eye out for those Mickey's Trick or Treat Party Pics.....there is a thread you could post them on if you have the chance...here is the link http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1831124

I know where the pictures are, I just need to scan them.

Sort of settled in the house. We are still waiting on final inspection, which means Daisy can't move into her bedroom until then, which means we aren't all the way moved in because all of her stuff is in my closet!

I will be at the same middle school next year. I'll move up with our kiddos who will be 7th graders.

I know where the pictures are, I just need to scan them.

Great...Im glad your better organized than me...lol

Hi, I am just begining your PTR and enjoying page 1. I just have to say: I hate state testing.. it must STINK for you. They are thinkign about doing something here in oregon where the teacher's salary would be based on test results. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

I'm not a teacher.. I'm a dental hygienist. I could not IMAGINE if my paycheck was based on whether or not my patients had gingivitis/perio disease/cavities! I educated them.. I urge them... I persuade them... I give them what they need to succeed but I CANNOT GO HOME WITH THEM and make them do DIDDLEY SQUAT.. how is it MY problem that they're lazy bums??????????????????????????????? It's not. That's why my pay is not based on it. Although there are many things about their oral health that I am blamed for... but that's another story! :mic:

You cannot control what kind of homelife your students have. PERIOD.

I'm so irriated about it.

Ok, I'm off to bed. will finish your TR soon.. and I will try not to rant again. TRY... Operative word: TRY. :snooty:

Sorry... I'm calming now. Hi, I'm Melissa... nice to meet you and I am enjoying your very nice TR. :flower3:

I think it's great you'll be moving up with the same kids. I had the opportunity to move through three years with the same kids (I taught them one subject in grade 4, 5 and 6) and loved it.

Hi Michelle- jumping onboard to read, your house is gorgeous! Off to catch up but I see my girlfriend DangerMouse is on the first page of your report. Hey C!!!!!!! How are ya??!! I'm off in 2 1/2 weeks to AKL, DCL, Nick Hotel and have another PT/TR coming! Miss ya!

Alright Michelle- I'm off to catch up and see what all your plans are!

Sorry... I'm calming now. Hi, I'm Melissa... nice to meet you and I am enjoying your very nice TR. :flower3:
:welcome:

I think it's great you'll be moving up with the same kids. I had the opportunity to move through three years with the same kids (I taught them one subject in grade 4, 5 and 6) and loved it.

Staying with the same group of kids for 3 years is nice. My kids elementary school was multi-age classrooms so they stayed with the same group for 3 years. Each class was k,1,2 and 3,4,5. I really liked it.

Alright Michelle- I'm off to catch up and see what all your plans are!

I will have an update this weekend I promise. Tomorrow I am banning myself from the Dis until I do a chapter for my trip report, and a chapter for here! I need some discipline! All these lazy days of summer are getting to me.

81d8d6816256d5d7bc3e1eb0.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter