"Think of the Happiest Things" - How This Trip Was Born

The first week of school is over, and I can maybe start to breathe again. :eek:

Trip planning update- my summer reading-

IMG_8537.jpg

I've just picked up the WDW 2009 Unofficial guide and ordered the 2009 Passporter. Just some lite fall reading materials.:goodvibes

I just love reading Disney related books!!!!! It makes me feel like I am there everyday!!:goodvibes

Whoo hoo I can get on the Dis at work! :surfweb:

BooHoo, I can't get on the Dis at work. Any kind of surfing the net, even on your break, is taboo unless it's work related. I work in health care, so I don't think the Dis qualifies. :lmao:
Natalie

Great PTR so far! I'm turning 14 this December and my name starts with a "D" like Daisy's too, haha. Any-whom, I can't wait to hear more!

BooHoo, I can't get on the Dis at work. Any kind of surfing the net, even on your break, is taboo unless it's work related. I work in health care, so I don't think the Dis qualifies. :lmao:
Natalie

I "sneak" on the dis at work!!! :lmao:
I work for the State and any internet was a no no until our new policies came out. Now, we can get on during our breaks!:thumbsup2

I "sneak" on the dis at work!!! :lmao:
I work for the State and any internet was a no no until our new policies came out. Now, we can get on during our breaks!:thumbsup2

I really wish it were possible to check out the Dis while I was at work, and some people do get on the internet. But I really don't want to take the chance that one of the powers that be will notice. The last nit that I worked on, we were able to go on the inernet on our breaks as well but since I switched jobs two years ago, it has been stressed that internet use unless work related is taboo, so no Dis.:confused3

I've been too afraid to check it out at work. It's a good thing I only work part-time so I can keep up the habit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter