THINGS TO PACK -Let's Pack Together

I have to say, DH considers me an obsessive-compulsive overpacker, but some of you folks put me to shame! Awesome! What a great list ~ had to peruse it all for our upcoming trip in a few weeks. I know I have a long list, but it always seems like I think of something else grand that I "should" have included. ;) Or something neat-o that I could have, at least. :laughing:

Appreciate all the work that has gone in to this - look! It's still helpful 2+ years later... :woohoo:

This thread is why I love the DIS...hahaha...It is the only reason in the world I have ever purchased moleskin. So many little things you never think to bring that can be a total vacation saver.:worship:

We write our phone numbers on our kids bellies. They love it, think it is super cool and even our DS when not quite 3 was taught that if he was lost to find a woman, preferable one with a name tag and show them his belly. He didnt enunciate well and I dont know if anyone could have understood him if he was scared. I love the tats though.

:banana:

I just showed my husband this thread and made him read all of it...i yelled in his ear...SEE...IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!! :lmao:

a few things i might add...

premoistened face wipes for those sweaty days
super sized Mom Clip - caribiner type thingy
loud matching tshirts or hats so you can always see your kids in a crowd
green bags to keep fruit in the room
a battery operated luggage scale (an over packers MUST HAVE!)
a hat to hide the 'holiday hair' under...:scared1:
xanex for the hubby (just kidding)

and...

space bags that you roll the air out of...then you can pack more :woohoo:

My kids insist on goggles when they swim. Almost forgot them, but put them in the bag last night. Thought adding it to the list might help someone else! :cool1:

5 months and 10 days until I drag this list back out to start packing !!! Well, the list will probably be printed out at about 4 months left, who am I kidding :lmao:

Going in June again so I will be breaking out the watering fans for sure :thumbsup2

After all these months of planning, taking notes, researching...we are leaving in 2 weeks. Yikes! Panic! I've forgotten everything I learned! Oh wait, here is a comprehensive list for me to follow. Ok, deep breath, it's all coming back to me now. Gonna run upstairs and pack the monistat antichaf gel and some moleskin...

3"Mouse"keteers;26214219 said:
Hmm....now you've got me worried! I've bought them before, but not lately. I'll have to check next time I head to Walmart.
Did you find them? Because I thought it was a Wonderful Idea and was going to go buy them before my trip!

Candied ginger for nausea. Sometimes rides make me queasy even with Bonine or the patch, but sucking on the ginger helps. Just don't inhale it while screaming on TOT or RnRC.

Only 60 days until the packing marathon begins.... :cool1:

I still have a ways to go. I keep coming back and looking at your list to see if there is anything new. :laughing: I copied and pasted your list to a spreadsheet. From there I broke it up into categories. It really has come in handy. We use it not only for Disney trips, but all trips it seems like.

Hi & I apologise if this is not where I ask but how much do you leave for mousekeeping, I am from Australia where we do not tip so have no idea what is expected... we are leaving in 2 weeks so I need to get this sorted.:confused3

Hi & I apologise if this is not where I ask but how much do you leave for mousekeeping, I am from Australia where we do not tip so have no idea what is expected... we are leaving in 2 weeks so I need to get this sorted.:confused3

We have always tipped mouse keeping $1/person/day. So as a family of five, we would always leave them $5. We are fairly neat people, we pick up after ourselves and don't leave stuff out everywhere. Basically they clean our bathrooms, make our beds, and empty the trash. That's what we give anyways!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter