Things that gross you out in WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figment632

DIS Veteran
What are some of the things that gross you out in WDW?

For me it is when people let there kids play in the fountains at Epcot and anytime people walk around barefoot.

I once saw a man changing is what looked to be around a 2 year old boys "pooh' diaper (while the child was standing) in the playground area in toon town.....Why could he not of gone to the restroom right around the corner.....and I'm sure the child did not care for his "buisness" to be on display....LOL!!!! Poor Kid!!!::)

People putting their mouths ON the drinking fountains. I vote bottled water! :laughing:

my personal favorite disgusting thing....

people wearing those belling shirts and those low-waisted bottoms (forgive me, i'm a guy and don't know what those styles are called) that have no business wearing them, ugh! sorry, but like it or not, they are meant for skinny people.

When children drop or spit out their binkies or nooks and parents pick it up and put it right back in the kids mouth without even wiping it off. Especially on the busses. That is just NASTY. :eek:

people wearing those belling shirts and those low-waisted bottoms (forgive me, i'm a guy and don't know what those styles are called) that have no business wearing them, ugh! sorry, but like it or not, they are meant for skinny people.

I wear low waisted bottoms (hip huggers) and I'm definitly not skinny. It still works if you wear a shirt long enough to cover your stomach.

Seeing someone hurling into the trash can after riding mission space, when they should have known better than to ride something that spins.

Oh wait, that was me!

I wear low waisted bottoms (hip huggers) and I'm definitly not skinny. It still works if you wear a shirt long enough to cover your stomach.

then you get it:thumbsup2 it's the people who wan't us all to have sneek peek at their midsection that bother me. I'm a guy, so i'm not exactly gonna wear hip or belly exposing clothing:scared1: and i definitely am not skinny.

i just don't like viewing other peoples cottage cheese figure

then you get it:thumbsup2 it's the people who wan't us all to have sneek peek at their midsection that bother me. I'm a guy, so i'm not exactly gonna wear hip or belly exposing clothing:scared1: and i definitely am not skinny.

i just don't like viewing other peoples cottage cheese figure

Yeah for me this is number 1 in WDW. I cant stand the people who do this thinking that they look great in a belly shirt or low waisted bottoms when really they dont. I dont mind people wearing them if they are sensible about it, but if you dont have it, dont flaunt it.

Am I the only one out there that eats the Turkey Legs???:rotfl:

The Diaper changing on tables and chairs, YUK!!!

Underarm hair on women. I saw this british lady with great hair do, nails done, make up and long underarm hair.:scared1:

What about kids playing in the fountains grosses you out?

A few things if they are barefoot walking on the ground, or not in a bathing suit and then a drenched and walking around like that for the rest of the day, I don't know why it is just one of those things that grosses me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter