They'll let my son join me, right?

We ate together! Although I must say they had me guessing up to the last minute. Earlier in the day when I was strolling through Epcot I asked, and was told to come back at 6 (for my 6:45 reservation). I chose the alternate route, which was to show up five to 10 minutes before the reservation and matter of factly say my son was joining me for my birthday.

I've never eaten at LeCellier before and was surprised how small it is, so I can see why the phone reservationaist wasn't showng any available space on her computer. My son and I were at a table for two pretty much smack dab in the center of the restaurant -- wouldn't have been fun solo. I also saw tables along the edge and hope I would have been put there if I were alone.

Thanks to all who responded to my original query. :thumbsup2

OP - Thank you SO much for letting us know! That's good info to have. I have ressies with my son (our first time at Le Cellier) in May...just me & DS18...any tips?....

I hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday (I'm sure you did!)

And please thank your son for his service to our Country.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter