They are here! (Summer 2025 I mean)

Could someone please look for pricing on eastern Caribbean August 30 - September 6 2025 2 Adults Ocean View.
THANK YOU‼️

I’m not seeing prices move at all for the Alaskan cruises on DCL - do they definitely move online the DCL website the more people book?

For some reason, I can not look at pricing, and I am platinum. Anyone else having the same problem?

Have you tried incognito/private browsing in either Chrome or Firefox? I know it helps over on the WDW side.
I did, using chrome. My castaway status is correct, so I just can’t figure out why. Thanks for the suggestion!

Could someone please quote a Cat 4C 2 adults 2 kids (6,4)Family Oceanview Veranda sailing on Treasure 9/27/2025, and if there are any cabins left on the Aft Hump. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looking for 5A and 5C (no aft!) on the Fantasy 9 night out of Rome sailing 6/21. 2 adults/1 child aged 10.

Thank you!

@Luv2run2WDW This happened to my daughter this morning and we called in to get tech support, it was a shorter hold and they were able to book it for her as they could not solve the issue yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter