They are here! (Summer 2025 I mean)

They are out on the uk website but showing as coming soon … any idea of when we will be able to book . Looking at the 7 Night Eastern Caribbean on the treasure .

Nothing appeals for kiddies school holidays in Europe which are only in August, so I’m out next year!
May wait for WBTA to be released or I’m thinking of going on Cunard with a friend for a change.

Any idea when they'll update the blackout dates page for the 2025 sailings?

Your girl has a cruise later this month, will be booking a placeholder, and I'd like to know if the itineraries I'm eyeing will be included.

Disney isn't the best at updating their website, lol.

Oph a little sticker shock on the Alaska prices. We are cruising Alaska summer 2025 and were debating Princess or Disney knowing Disney would be more expensive but didn't think it was going to be THAT different. Nail in the coffin for a DCL trip for us summer 2025. Gonna start saving now so maybe we can do a summer 2026 one....maybe sell a kidney or something while I'm at it LOL <3

Jealous of all of you that are booking summer DCL trips! Can't wait to read updates

Is anyone who's gone to Alaska is the concierge level needed for excursions? ie will I get most/all of the ones we want if I'm a lonely gold castaway cay club? booking a veranda?
Oph a little sticker shock on the Alaska prices. We are cruising Alaska summer 2025 and were debating Princess or Disney knowing Disney would be more expensive but didn't think it was going to be THAT different. Nail in the coffin for a DCL trip for us summer 2025. Gonna start saving now so maybe we can do a summer 2026 one....maybe sell a kidney or something while I'm at it LOL <3

Jealous of all of you that are booking summer DCL trips! Can't wait to read updates
my DW and I are in discussion now she said I object to that price lol we're trying to figure it out ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter