There's A Snake In My Boot!!!! PTR April 24th-May 1, 2010 (Trip Report Started!!)

5 days, 5 days! :banana::banana:

:donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald:
:woohoo:5 DAYS! :woohoo:

5 days!!! Wooohooo!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!! I had my cavities filled today...boo...BUT it is one more thing crossed off "the list" for this week!!!! I hope the rain forecast for next week goes away too!!!!!!!! I will hopefully have some pics up tomorrow of our very full Countdown Calendar and a couple of my cuties from the weekend!!!

Awe, Helen looks so cute in her Cinderella dress! I cannot believe your trip is four days away!! I sure hope you are getting done what you want/need to do! :goodvibes

I'm joining in! Your kids are so cute!! Yay, for being so close. You can now say "In one week, we'll be.......":cool1: I'm not a big TS kind of gal either. One or two a trip is plenty for us.
Your kids are the perfect age for Disney.
Subbing!
Barbara

4 Days!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry you had to get cavities filled... but doesn't it make it so much easier knowing you are getting yourself ready for a big Disney trip!! :cool1:

:cool1:YEA BETH!!! 4 DAYS!!!!:cool1:

Sorry to hear about the dentist....I shudder at the thought of going to the destist, I HATE the dentist! But at least it's done - one less worry!

Anything left to do before you leave on Saturday?? Well, besides pack, do laundry, clean the house....:rotfl:

4 DAYS BETH!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

Boo for having cavities filled but yay now that it's done! LOL!! I hope the rain goes away in the forecast as well! If not, it's ok...we'll be at Disney and nothing can take that away from us right?!?! LOL!!!

Hi Beth! Sorry about having to get your cavities filled...ugh! That's never fun!!:sad2: But...YAY!! for only 4 days!!!:cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

Awe, Helen looks so cute in her Cinderella dress! I cannot believe your trip is four days away!! I sure hope you are getting done what you want/need to do! :goodvibes
Thanks Stephanie! I am getting quite a bit done, the days are just flying by!! I hope to catch up on other PTR/TR today during nap time! I will have an update here too!!

I'm joining in! Your kids are so cute!! Yay, for being so close. You can now say "In one week, we'll be.......":cool1: I'm not a big TS kind of gal either. One or two a trip is plenty for us.
Your kids are the perfect age for Disney.
Subbing!
Barbara
WELCOME Barbara!!!! So glad you are reading along!! The kids are so excited, most of Helen's excitement is her reaction to Gabe, so it is really fun to watch them!!! They are LOVING counting down everyday!! Thanks for jumping in!!!!!:goodvibes
4 Days!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry you had to get cavities filled... but doesn't it make it so much easier knowing you are getting yourself ready for a big Disney trip!! :cool1:

YES Amy, it is easier knowing our trip is so close! My mouth is fine, the dentist said I can eat anything now, but I am babying it a bit just to be safe!! Gotta have strong bite to eat those rice krispy treat Mickey's!!!!

:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:
:woohoo:4 days!!! :woohoo:
party: party:
Thanks Connie!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:cool1:YEA BETH!!! 4 DAYS!!!!:cool1:

Sorry to hear about the dentist....I shudder at the thought of going to the destist, I HATE the dentist! But at least it's done - one less worry!

Anything left to do before you leave on Saturday?? Well, besides pack, do laundry, clean the house....:rotfl:
No not much else to do, I do get to call to make my pedicure today though, so that's something relaxing to look forward too:cloud9: I don't care too much for the dentist either...she did give me some extra travel toothpaste though :rotfl:
4 DAYS BETH!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

Boo for having cavities filled but yay now that it's done! LOL!! I hope the rain goes away in the forecast as well! If not, it's ok...we'll be at Disney and nothing can take that away from us right?!?! LOL!!!
I know Keala, I am not too happy about the rain either, but nothing will ruin a trip for us!! Just think rain=lower crowds right??? 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:
Hi Beth! Sorry about having to get your cavities filled...ugh! That's never fun!!:sad2: But...YAY!! for only 4 days!!!:cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

Thanks Angie, I am glad I could get it done before the trip though so I won't be thinking about it while in WDW!!! So happy about 4 days!!!!!!!!:banana:
So glad you started your TR!!! Can't wait to hear about the Safari Breakfast, the kids are REALLY looking forward to it!!!

You're totally right about that one Beth! Lower crowds=shorter wait time for rides!! We're all set with our 99 cent panchos from Walmart if the rain does decide to come down! LOL!

Bummed that I found your PTR so late. We are going to be there the same time as you. My mom's name is Helen, so I am fond;) Can't wait to read about your trip.
We are staying at ASMu. Plus one night at Disney's Vero Beach Resort. 4 days!!! We'll be on our way to Disney in 4 days!!!!!

Your plans look great and I think we must shop in some of the same places because I have similar things in my kids' goody bags:)

We leave 4/23 and arrive at MCO around 11 pm.
4/24 - Disney's Vero Beach Resort- debated on the character breakfast but ultimately decided against it.
4/25 -MK- ADR at CRT for 1:30
4/26- AK- we are also doing the Safari Breakfast at Tusker House and then 5pm ADR at Rainforest
4/27 - Epcot- 7pm ADR for Coral Reef
4/28- DHS- 5 pm ADR for Sci Fi
4/29 MK and Epcot
4/30 DTD and ???
5/1 8 am ADR for Chef Mickey's and then plane leaves at 5pm- so we can hit a park for maybe a little while, but we'll have to wait and see.

You're totally right about that one Beth! Lower crowds=shorter wait time for rides!! We're all set with our 99 cent panchos from Walmart if the rain does decide to come down! LOL!
We have ours too Keala! I have a Mickey one left from our last trip to help cover the stroller if need be, I am hoping for some more sun though!!!:cool2:
Bummed that I found your PTR so late. We are going to be there the same time as you. My mom's name is Helen, so I am fond;) Can't wait to read about your trip.
We are staying at ASMu. Plus one night at Disney's Vero Beach Resort. 4 days!!! We'll be on our way to Disney in 4 days!!!!!

Your plans look great and I think we must shop in some of the same places because I have similar things in my kids' goody bags:)

We leave 4/23 and arrive at MCO around 11 pm.
4/24 - Disney's Vero Beach Resort- debated on the character breakfast but ultimately decided against it.
4/25 -MK- ADR at CRT for 1:30
4/26- AK- we are also doing the Safari Breakfast at Tusker House and then 5pm ADR at Rainforest
4/27 - Epcot- 7pm ADR for Coral Reef
4/28- DHS- 5 pm ADR for Sci Fi
4/29 MK and Epcot
4/30 DTD and ???
5/1 8 am ADR for Chef Mickey's and then plane leaves at 5pm- so we can hit a park for maybe a little while, but we'll have to wait and see.

Our Walmart doesn't have the 99¢ ponchos :(
Any other ideas?

Hi Chris and welcome!!! Now I have a new PTR to start reading!!!:goodvibes You schedule looks great! We will miss you by 24 hours at the Safari breakfast! We have ADR's on Tuesday morning! All your ADR's look great!! I am excited to hear about how you like Vero Beach, I have looked at it on-line a few times, it looks wonderful!!! My mom got our ponchos at the Dollar Store, there was 2 in a pack! I will break down and get more Mickey ones at the parks if it rains a ton while we are there, they are really nice ponchos! Thanks for reading and chiming in!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter