• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Yay!

Evelyn: She smiled at Sarah and appreciated she liked her humor. "
OOC: Maybe later when they're not all at dinner hanging out Raven and Ev and Tasha can have that talk we talked about?

Sarah: She hesitantly smiled back. "You all are great. I should have begged Aunt Helen to take me long ago."

OOC: Maybe later when they're not all at dinner hanging out Raven and Ev and Tasha can have that talk we talked about?

Sarah: She hesitantly smiled back. "You all are great. I should have begged Aunt Helen to take me long ago."
OOC: Sure. We could end dinner now and start that conversation.

Jay: "Awh shucks we try. You won't get bored here."

Evelyn: "That's for sure. We're glad you finally came."

OOC: Sure. We could end dinner now and start that conversation.

Jay: "Awh shucks we try. You won't get bored here."

Evelyn: "That's for sure. We're glad you finally came."
OOC: We could.

Sarah: She blushed. "Thank you."

OOC: We could.

Sarah: She blushed. "Thank you."
Jay: "No problem!" Jay and Evelyn finished their meals and put up their plates.

Natasha: "Ev, Raven, can you both follow me?"

Evelyn: "Sure." She kissed Mike goodbye and followed her mom, not sure what was happening.

Jay: "No problem!" Jay and Evelyn finished their meals and put up their plates.

Natasha: "Ev, Raven, can you both follow me?"

Evelyn: "Sure." She kissed Mike goodbye and followed her mom, not sure what was happening.
Raven: Her eyebrow rise sky high but she got up and followed after the Romanov-Barton women.

Mike: He smiled after Evelyn and then went to do the dishes. "Jay, Conrad, you give it a rest since you guys cooked, I'll take care of this."

Raven: Her eyebrow rise sky high but she got up and followed after the Romanov-Barton women.

Mike: He smiled after Evelyn and then went to do the dishes. "Jay, Conrad, you give it a rest since you guys cooked, I'll take care of this."
Natasha: She led them to the Barton floor, where they sat in the family room with lemon berry tea and dark chocolate dipped bananas out. There was Russian 90's pop playing softly in the background. "Make yourselves comfortable. I'm not here with a mission or anything, I just thought it'd be nice to talk."

Evelyn: She sat on the couch and took a sip of tea, still not 100% comfortable.

Jay: "You sure?"

Natasha: She led them to the Barton floor, where they sat in the family room with lemon berry tea and dark chocolate dipped bananas out. There was Russian 90's pop playing softly in the background. "Make yourselves comfortable. I'm not here with a mission or anything, I just thought it'd be nice to talk."

Evelyn: She sat on the couch and took a sip of tea, still not 100% comfortable.

Jay: "You sure?"

Raven: She just stared, shock skillfully masked and instead an expresion of focus, as if she was trying to read the situation. Slowly she sat. Surely there was a mission or something.

Mike: "Course I'm sure."

Hope and Eli: They stared at each other for a moment.

Hope: She elbowed Eli. "Go help."

Eli: "Ow! Why me?"

Hope: "Beyond the fact that it's your tower?"

Eli: He scowled and headed over to Mike to give him a hand.

Sarah: She giggled a bit, but kinda looked shocked. "I can't believe you actually did that!"

Hope: She shrugged and leaned against Jay. "I might be the shortest and smallest of the group, but I have influence."

Sarah: She shook her head. "I would have gotten in so much trouble if I did that to one of my friends or classmates."

Raven: She just stared, shock skillfully masked and instead an expresion of focus, as if she was trying to read the situation. Slowly she sat. Surely there was a mission or something.

Mike: "Course I'm sure."

Hope and Eli: They stared at each other for a moment.

Hope: She elbowed Eli. "Go help."

Eli: "Ow! Why me?"

Hope: "Beyond the fact that it's your tower?"

Eli: He scowled and headed over to Mike to give him a hand.
Evelyn: "What are you trying to get out of us?"

Natasha: "Nothing. This isn't a mission or me trying to play mind games."

Evelyn: "It surely has to be."

Natasha: "It's not. I know I do it but never with my children for Avengers family."

Evelyn: "Well you did raise Jay and I up no lies.", she said simply. Not in anger, but expressionless, stating the fact.

Natasha: "Well yes, one of the few rare occasions. And I hope you see one day it was for the better. I think if you view me as a friend and mother instead of an agent like you used to you will be a lot happier."

Evelyn: "Okay.'

Jay: "Don't worry Eli, doing dishes doesn't make you less manly. Chicks dig like. Hope loves win I make food. Well that's probably not the reason your groaning, it's probably more of doing the dishes is a pain. But still."

Sarah: She giggled a bit, but kinda looked shocked. "I can't believe you actually did that!"

Hope: She shrugged and leaned against Jay. "I might be the shortest and smallest of the group, but I have influence."

Sarah: She shook her head. "I would have gotten in so much trouble if I did that to one of my friends or classmates."
Jay: "She's around me too much. I think I'm rubbing off on her. Yeah, she's like Yoda. Don't judge her by her size. Expect she's a lot prettier than Yoda. But just as wise and good of a fighter."

Evelyn: "What are you trying to get out of us?"

Natasha: "Nothing. This isn't a mission or me trying to play mind games."

Evelyn: "It surely has to be."

Natasha: "It's not. I know I do it but never with my children for Avengers family."

Evelyn: "Well you did raise Jay and I up no lies.", she said simply. Not in anger, but expressionless, stating the fact.

Natasha: "Well yes, one of the few rare occasions. And I hope you see one day it was for the better. I think if you view me as a friend and mother instead of an agent like you used to you will be a lot happier."

Evelyn: "Okay.'

Jay: "Don't worry Eli, doing dishes doesn't make you less manly. Chicks dig like. Hope loves win I make food. Well that's probably not the reason your groaning, it's probably more of doing the dishes is a pain. But still."

Raven: "You'd understand if I remain somewhat suspicious." It was a statement that sounded like a question.

Eli: "You're right, I don't care about that. This is just so much dishes."

Mike: "I know, so get to drying."

Jay: "She's around me too much. I think I'm rubbing off on her. Yeah, she's like Yoda. Don't judge her by her size. Expect she's a lot prettier than Yoda. But just as wise and good of a fighter."

Hope: "Stop it, I'm not that perfect."

Sarah: "Wisdom is an honorable trait. You are lucky to have it. I think I like America. It's so...open."

Raven: "You'd understand if I remain somewhat suspicious." It was a statement that sounded like a question.

Eli: "You're right, I don't care about that. This is just so much dishes."

Mike: "I know, so get to drying."

Hope: "Stop it, I'm not that perfect."

Sarah: "Wisdom is an honorable trait. You are lucky to have it. I think I like America. It's so...open."
Natasha: 'I understand completely."

Jay: "Sorry, I should be trying to make you sound even more perfect. Yeah, Americans can be blunt. It's a good and bad thing. Peronsally, I like it. Unlike other people here I'd rather get to the fact instead of playing a guessing game."

OOC: What about dinner rolls? Can we have those too?

OOC: *sigh* I suppose.... As long as they're for gender equality...

June: "Thanks, guys." She smiled softly, averting her eyes. She didn't like attention like this.

Natasha: 'I understand completely."

Jay: "Sorry, I should be trying to make you sound even more perfect. Yeah, Americans can be blunt. It's a good and bad thing. Peronsally, I like it. Unlike other people here I'd rather get to the fact instead of playing a guessing game."

Raven: She relaxed slightly, enough that her shoulders dropped and she sat more comfortably in the chair. But not enough to choose to be forthcoming about whatever it was that Natasha wanted information on.

Hope: "Jay! You really shouldn't be building me up like that, like it's a brag. Yeah, It does allow for directness and trust."

Sarah: "Free to say what you wish, that has to be relieving."

OOC: *sigh* I suppose.... As long as they're for gender equality...

June: "Thanks, guys." She smiled softly, averting her eyes. She didn't like attention like this.

OOC: Yes. They're like biscuits.

Sarah: She decided to bring more attention to herself, as June was uncomfortable, and she was new anyway.

Raven: She relaxed slightly, enough that her shoulders dropped and she sat more comfortably in the chair. But not enough to choose to be forthcoming about whatever it was that Natasha wanted information on.

Hope: "Jay! You really shouldn't be building me up like that, like it's a brag. Yeah, It does allow for directness and trust."

Sarah: "Free to say what you wish, that has to be relieving."

OOC: Yes. They're like biscuits.

Sarah: She decided to bring more attention to herself, as June was uncomfortable, and she was new anyway.
Natasha: "I thought it'd be nice to talk. About anything. Feel free to ask question, but you don't have to. Game of Thrones is probably more interesting anyways."

Jay: "I'm sorry Hope! I try not too! But it's hard for me not to talk about you! It's like trying to shut up Bill Nye talking about science, Impossible! I love you as much as Bill loves science!"

Natasha: "I thought it'd be nice to talk. About anything. Feel free to ask question, but you don't have to. Game of Thrones is probably more interesting anyways."

Jay: "I'm sorry Hope! I try not too! But it's hard for me not to talk about you! It's like trying to shut up Bill Nye talking about science, Impossible! I love you as much as Bill loves science!"

Raven: "All right." She was quiet, waiting for Evelyn to make the first move, though she did take a drink.

Hope: She laughed and kissed his cheek.

Sarah: She laughed too.

Raven: "All right." She was quiet, waiting for Evelyn to make the first move, though she did take a drink.

Hope: She laughed and kissed his cheek.

Sarah: She laughed too.
Evelyn: Gosh darn it, she wanted Raven to start. Evelyn picked up her beagle and snuggled her. "Was that a lie in third grade when you told Jay his watercolor was really good. Even as a nine year old I could tell that was a piece of ***. And he was so proud of it."

Natasha: "I did. I'm sorry."

Evelyn: "It's fine, I'd probably do the same."

Jay: He laughed with them and kissed Hope's cheek back.
"Hey Rogers, did Evelyn get to talk to you yet?"

Evelyn: Gosh darn it, she wanted Raven to start. Evelyn picked up her beagle and snuggled her. "Was that a lie in third grade when you told Jay his watercolor was really good. Even as a nine year old I could tell that was a piece of ***. And he was so proud of it."

Natasha: "I did. I'm sorry."

Evelyn: "It's fine, I'd probably do the same."

Jay: He laughed with them and kissed Hope's cheek back.
"Hey Rogers, did Evelyn get to talk to you yet?"
Raven: She smiled. "Everyone's a liar Evelyn, it's okay. Hey Romanov, is murder still a crime? Because I was seriously considering it when Agent Hill came back with Nova."

Mike: "About what?"

Raven: She smiled. "Everyone's a liar Evelyn, it's okay. Hey Romanov, is murder still a crime? Because I was seriously considering it when Agent Hill came back with Nova."

Mike: "About what?"
Evelyn: "Not everyone is a liar, just most of us."

Natasha: "What about her makes you want to do that? And I think you know the answer."

Jay: "What gave her the head gash and why she wasn't focused."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter