• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: WHAT TIME IS IT?! SUMMER TIME! (Except for finals woohoo!)

OOC: I'm back baby! For real this time! I am so sorry for my absence. I wrote up charas for the hp thread ages ago so I'll post those too.

Hope: "Oh Jay."

Mike: He frowned a little. "I don't get the reference."
Jay: "I know I'm so clever.", he kid, giving a wink. "Mike, a Casanova is smooth talking charmer. Also a space Star thing."

OOC: Yay Bri! Let the party begin! I come back from Disney tomorrow morning so I'll be on much more.

Jay: "I know I'm so clever.", he kid, giving a wink. "Mike, a Casanova is smooth talking charmer. Also a space Star thing."

OOC: Yay Bri! Let the party begin! I come back from Disney tomorrow morning so I'll be on much more.
Mike: "Oh. So like a successful Eli?"

Hope, Conrad and Raven: They laughed.

Eli: "Hey!"

Nova: Nova smiled a little at Jay's joke, but didn't try to force a laugh out. She said, "Just Nova." Then she went back to eating quietly.

OOC: Poor you
OOC: Yeah, but at least I had a great trip! This one had the best pacing so I didn't overtire myself. Disney is fun with friends. I may make a trip report. I don't have enough for a vlog, but I may add some little video clips. And add my friend's vlog link.

Jay: He started to eat. "Stark, we need to find you a girl."

OOC: Yeah, but at least I had a great trip! This one had the best pacing so I didn't overtire myself. Disney is fun with friends. I may make a trip report. I don't have enough for a vlog, but I may add some little video clips. And add my friend's vlog link.

Jay: He started to eat. "Stark, we need to find you a girl."
OOC: Cool

Eli: "At least I've looked. Wilson over there isn't even trying," he teased, deflecting from himself. Jay might have gotten Hope but Eli did not trust his matchmaking skills.

Conrad: "Hey," he said, looking unappreciatively at Eli. What had he done to him?

OOC: Cool

Eli: "At least I've looked. Wilson over there isn't even trying," he teased, deflecting from himself. Jay might have gotten Hope but Eli did not trust his matchmaking skills.

Conrad: "Hey," he said, looking unappreciatively at Eli. What had he done to him?

Jay: "You got a point."

Conrad: "I got all the time in the world to find a girl. Besides, they're hard to find when you're pretty much military bound."

June: She made a face that was so deadpan it looked like it hurt.

Gordon: He went upstairs to call his girlfriend after saying hello to Nova.

Thora: She was just listening to the conversations awkwardly.

Conrad: "I got all the time in the world to find a girl. Besides, they're hard to find when you're pretty much military bound."

June: She made a face that was so deadpan it looked like it hurt.
Jay: "True. There's no rush. Unless it is Hope. Then there's no time to waste. Yeah, dating someone in the military would be tough."

Evelyn: She patted june's back. Poor June.

Jay: "True. There's no rush. Unless it is Hope. Then there's no time to waste. Yeah, dating someone in the military would be tough."

Evelyn: She patted june's back. Poor June.
Conrad: "At this point, Jay, you're unofficially a married man. I don't think you need to worry about having Hope at all."

Eli: "Oh, despair! He'll be no fun in college!"

Gordon: He went upstairs to call his girlfriend after saying hello to Nova.

Thora: She was just listening to the conversations awkwardly.

Nova: She enchanged an uncomfortable look with Thora. Out of all the people here, she probably had missed her and Evelyn the most. She had grown close to them, and she felt as if she had left a small family behind. Of course, she would never admit that out loud. After all, her mother would want to keep her here forever and she'd use that to attempt to keep Nova in the field.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter