• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Conrad: "All right, let's hit the kitchen," he said to Jay, as he knew Jay was one of the few other good cooks. (OOC: Right?)
OOC: Right

Jay: He followed Conrad to the kitchen. "Hey Sarah, any American dishes you've ever wanted to try?"

OOC: Right

Jay: He followed Conrad to the kitchen. "Hey Sarah, any American dishes you've ever wanted to try?"
Conrad: He headed into the kitchen.

Sarah: "Well, I've never had pizza or a cheeseburger and fries. My aunt has because of college, but it's hard to find ingredients for that kind of thing in Korea."

Conrad: He headed into the kitchen.

Sarah: "Well, I've never had pizza or a cheeseburger and fries. My aunt has because of college, but it's hard to find ingredients for that kind of thing in Korea."
Jay: He gasped. "I'm so so sorry for you... Alright. We're grilling burgers tonight. And tomorrow we're ordering pizza."

Jay: He gasped. "I'm so so sorry for you... Alright. We're grilling burgers tonight. And tomorrow we're ordering pizza."
Sarah: She laughed.

Conrad: "I think you're more behind than Mike and Gordon and Thora!" He started pulling out ingredients

Sarah: She laughed.

Conrad: "I think you're more behind than Mike and Gordon and Thora!" He started pulling out ingredients

Gordon: "I'd like to say that I'm wayyyy ahead of all of you, considering I've tried things that you people couldn't even fathom existing..." He grinned.

June: She sat down in a chair. "Con, grab me a soda, okay?"

Thora: "I don't think I'll be able to eat more than three burgers tonight... My stomach hurts..."

Gordon: "I'd like to say that I'm wayyyy ahead of all of you, considering I've tried things that you people couldn't even fathom existing..." He grinned.

June: She sat down in a chair. "Con, grab me a soda, okay?"

Thora: "I don't think I'll be able to eat more than three burgers tonight... My stomach hurts..."

Conrad: "As far as Asgard goes, you'd be right Gordon." He passed June a soda.

Sarah: "Asgard?"

Conrad: "You know how the Avengers and their families live here?"

Sarah: "Yes, my aunt told me."

Conrad: "Good. Well they're Thor's kids. Demigods."

Sarah: "Thor. Prince of Asgard, right?" Her eyes widened for a moment, then returned to normal. She bowed her head at the twins. "Your Highnesses, I ho[e I haven't been disrespectful. I'd hate to get off on the wrong foot with anyone here."

Conrad: "As far as Asgard goes, you'd be right Gordon." He passed June a soda.

Sarah: "Asgard?"

Conrad: "You know how the Avengers and their families live here?"

Sarah: "Yes, my aunt told me."

Conrad: "Good. Well they're Thor's kids. Demigods."

Sarah: "Thor. Prince of Asgard, right?" Her eyes widened for a moment, then returned to normal. She bowed her head at the twins. "Your Highnesses, I ho[e I haven't been disrespectful. I'd hate to get off on the wrong foot with anyone here."

Gordon: He snorted and he and Thora fell to the ground laughing.

June: "thanks babe." She watched the scene unfold in front of her, a smirk on her face. "Those two aren't professional here. Don't treat them like royalty, because they barely ever act it. They're just like excited puppies all the time, and they respond better to being treated as such."

Gordon: He snorted and he and Thora fell to the ground laughing.

June: "thanks babe." She watched the scene unfold in front of her, a smirk on her face. "Those two aren't professional here. Don't treat them like royalty, because they barely ever act it. They're just like excited puppies all the time, and they respond better to being treated as such."

Sarah: She blushed. Heavily. Serioiusly, she was pink well on her way to going on red. "I'm sorry. Honor and respect are are highly demanded by my people. I did not think."

Sarah: She blushed. Heavily. Serioiusly, she was pink well on her way to going on red. "I'm sorry. Honor and respect are are highly demanded by my people. I did not think."
Jay: "Don't worry, around here we respect respect."

Gordon: "I appreciate that very much, madam, I really do."

Thora: "We're just not normally treated like royalty here. We responded wrongly, I apologize. You were just being kind."

Gordon: "I appreciate that very much, madam, I really do."

Thora: "We're just not normally treated like royalty here. We responded wrongly, I apologize. You were just being kind."

Sarah: "No, of course you'd like to be normal. I apologize."

Eli: He got a message on his phone. "Why is Dad Skyping me? Can't he just come in and tell me or have JARVIS tell me?" He answered it. "Dad, what are you doing?"

Tony: "Talking to you obviously. So anyway, we're kind of in the middle of something, so you kids go ahead and order and eat something."

Eli: "Jay and Conrad are cooking."

Tony: He sighed at the names of some of the more irresponsible members. "If there's a mess or evidence of a food fight, there's going to be issues."

Eli: "If that's all, couldn't you just have had JARVIS tell me?"

Tony: "Who said that was it? I just wanted to see the look on your face when I told you that Rhodey's coming tomorrow and he's bringing Dan-the-Man."

Eli: "Dad, you know Daniel hates nicknames." Then it sank in. "Wait, the Rhodes' are coming?'

Tony: "Yup."

Eli: He grinned. "Awesome!" He hung up with his dad and punched the air. "Yes!"

Eli: He got a message on his phone. "Why is Dad Skyping me? Can't he just come in and tell me or have JARVIS tell me?" He answered it. "Dad, what are you doing?"

Tony: "Talking to you obviously. So anyway, we're kind of in the middle of something, so you kids go ahead and order and eat something."

Eli: "Jay and Conrad are cooking."

Tony: He sighed at the names of some of the more irresponsible members. "If there's a mess or evidence of a food fight, there's going to be issues."

Eli: "If that's all, couldn't you just have had JARVIS tell me?"

Tony: "Who said that was it? I just wanted to see the look on your face when I told you that Rhodey's coming tomorrow and he's bringing Dan-the-Man."

Eli: "Dad, you know Daniel hates nicknames." Then it sank in. "Wait, the Rhodes' are coming?'

Tony: "Yup."

Eli: He grinned. "Awesome!" He hung up with his dad and punched the air. "Yes!"
OOC: At the airport! Off to WDW.

Jay: "What's the good news?", he asked with enthusiasm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter