The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Gordon: he laughed, then bent over and clutched his head. "It's cold!"

Zoe: "That's what twenty scoops in a Manhattan November will do to you!", she chuckled.

OOC: Ugh I do not want to work today or tomorrow:(

Zoe: "That's what twenty scoops in a Manhattan November will do to you!", she chuckled.

OOC: Ugh I do not want to work today or tomorrow:(

Gordon: "Never before have I experienced such pain!" He sat up, his brain freeze fading. "Could I get another, Ms. Evelyn?"

Gordon: "Never before have I experienced such pain!" He sat up, his brain freeze fading. "Could I get another, Ms. Evelyn?"

Evelyn: "Of course. You don't have to ask."

Zoe: She whispered to Evelyn. "Is he part bear?"

Evelyn: "Probably."

Evelyn: "Of course. You don't have to ask."

Zoe: She whispered to Evelyn. "Is he part bear?"

Evelyn: "Probably."

Gordon: "Yes ma'am." He went up and got just a few scoops of vanilla. He sat down. "So, you two have to tell me things about yourself."

OOC: Sure. I'm bringing Jay home.

Jay: He and Hope got home. Hope went to her room to read.

Natasha: "How'd the Times interview go?"

Jay: "Good mom."

Natasha: She chuckled to herself. "Usually you ask your son how school was or a football game or something."

Jay: She grinned. "Well we aren't we aren't normal are we?"

Natasha: "Yeah, not really."

Nova: She stormed upstairs, past both Jay and Natasha. The door to her room slammed, indicating that she was ticked off.

Agent Hill: She walked over to Natasha, then sat down and put her head in her hands.

OOC: Merry Christmas!

I GOT A COMIC BOOK SIGNED BY STAN LEE AND CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND A CRATE FROM THE SET OF IRON MAN.

Gordon: "Yes ma'am." He went up and got just a few scoops of vanilla. He sat down. "So, you two have to tell me things about yourself."

Zoe: "Hm. Well Ev have been friends for a while, but got closer because of cheer. I don't really know what I want to do in life yet. I live in the upper West Side. My dad's a surgeon."

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"-Ev and I where neighbors in the same condo building and grew up going to school together. I was always the quieter one with us too, but she used to be a lot more shy actually. I love to read and write, and would enjoy doing that in the future.-][/COLOR]

[quote="The Villianess, post: 52789463"]Nova: She stormed upstairs, past both Jay and Natasha. The door to her room slammed, indicating that she was ticked off.

Agent Hill: She walked over to Natasha, then sat down and put her head in her hands. [/QUOTE]

Natasha: "I'm so sorry Maria. You're trying."

Jay: "Hey Nova, put on your happy face!" He ran after her.

Zoe: "Hm. Well Ev have been friends for a while, but got closer because of cheer. I don't really know what I want to do in life yet. I live in the upper West Side. My dad's a surgeon."

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"-Ev and I where neighbors in the same condo building and grew up going to school together. I was always the quieter one with us too, but she used to be a lot more shy actually. I love to read and write, and would enjoy doing that in the future.-][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]
Natasha: "I'm so sorry Maria. You're trying."[/COLOR]

Gordon: He smiled. "That is very interesting, both of you. What is a surgeon? I enjoy writing, but none of you would understand it. Here," He took a napkin and wrote down their names. "This is your names in my native alphabet. it's quite difficult to decipher, so my writing isn't very good here. Wait-Ev, you were shy?"

Gordon: He smiled. "That is very interesting, both of you. What is a surgeon? I enjoy writing, but none of you would understand it. Here," He took a napkin and wrote down their names. "This is your names in my native alphabet. it's quite difficult to decipher, so my writing isn't very good here. Wait-Ev, you were shy?"

Brooke: "Thanks. It's not that intesting.", she chuckled. "But thanks."

Zoe: "A specialized doctor kinda. Oooh, that's cool writing!"

Brooke: "Yeah! It reminds me of Nordic stuff."

Evelyn: "Yeah I was, especially when I was little. My confidence boosted a lot when I got to high school, and camp boosted it even more. I think sometimes people forget Mike is my very first boyfriend."

Brooke: "Thanks. It's not that intesting.", she chuckled. "But thanks."

Zoe: "A specialized doctor kinda. Oooh, that's cool writing!"

Brooke: "Yeah! It reminds me of Nordic stuff."

Evelyn: "Yeah I was, especially when I was little. My confidence boosted a lot when I got to high school, and camp boosted it even more. I think sometimes people forget Mike is my very first boyfriend."

Gordon: "I am from Norway, actually." He grinned. "Technically." He looked over at Evelyn. "Well, I am glad that your confidence was boosted, Ms. Evelyn, but it shouldn't be just because of a boy."

Gordon: "I am from Norway, actually." He grinned. "Technically." He looked over at Evelyn. "Well, I am glad that your confidence was boosted, Ms. Evelyn, but it shouldn't be just because of a boy."

Brooke: "Oh cool."

Evelyn: "Oh no no no I'm not saying it's because of Mike. I'm just saying I used to not know how to talk to boys."

Brooke: "Oh cool."

Evelyn: "Oh no no no I'm not saying it's because of Mike. I'm just saying I used to not know how to talk to boys."

Gordon: "Good." He smiled and put an arm around her. "You've gotten very good at talking to boys then." He chuckled.

[COLOR="Black"]
Natasha: "I'm so sorry Maria. You're trying."[/COLOR]

Nova: She didn't answer the door.

Agent Hill: “I just don’t know what to say to her anymore. I can’t treat her like an agent, because she won’t respond to authority. I can’t treat her like a daughter, or she’ll accuse me of babying her. I can’t talk to her about anything without her having an attitude, or without her walking away from me because I’ve said the wrong thing. I can handle SHIELD agents, but I can’t handle my own daughter, I can’t believe how pathetic that sounds. I guess that’s just my curse. I guess my daughter is the one person I just can’t handle. I should have never had a kid. I should have just stuck to my job. She doesn’t listen to anything I say. She doesn’t act like the agent she wanted to be. That might partially be my fault for being too soft on her. But what choice do I have? Do I want to end up pushing her away from me because of constant drilling? Or do I want to give her a chance to have a somewhat normal parent-child relationship? Who am I kidding, I’m in SHIELD. I can’t be a fit parent with all this work I have to do. I can’t even remember the last time we spent her birthday together. I can’t remember the last time we had a civil conversation. I thought we cleared things up in Wakanda, but I guess that was just a moment of weakness for her. Maybe it was something I said, or maybe it was that journal I gave her. No matter how hard I try, she just makes it a problem. I can’t even give her a compliment without her thinking I have ulterior motives. Maybe it’s because I’m not being hard enough. But I don’t want to be too hard on her, after all, she’s only seventeen. No one can understand the struggle it takes to raise a girl as stubborn as she is. She’s a nightmare. She’s completely perfect. Nova would be an ideal agent if it wasn’t for her reluctance to respond to authority. Nova doesn’t realize it now, but we are so much alike. I just want her to be happy. When she was a toddler, she was the sweetest little thing. When she got older eventually, I thought that maybe I’d have a good relationship with her. No. Not even close. Brilliant. I can’t have a conversation with her without it going south. I can’t offer her anything to pass down. I can’t even tell her that I lover her. She doesn’t listen, and she’s awful at listening to others. She blames me, for reasons that are to blame because I like work. She’s really bitter, which could make for interesting agent work! But I can’t control her enough, not in the extreme overbearing way, but in the way that she’s at least well enough to have a civil conversation with me every once in a while!”

Gordon: "Good." He smiled and put an arm around her. "You've gotten very good at talking to boys then." He chuckled.

Evelyn: She chuckled. "I guess so. All people in general really."

Nova: She didn't answer the door.

Agent Hill: “I just don’t know what to say to her anymore. I can’t treat her like an agent, because she won’t respond to authority. I can’t treat her like a daughter, or she’ll accuse me of babying her. I can’t talk to her about anything without her having an attitude, or without her walking away from me because I’ve said the wrong thing. I can handle SHIELD agents, but I can’t handle my own daughter, I can’t believe how pathetic that sounds. I guess that’s just my curse. I guess my daughter is the one person I just can’t handle. I should have never had a kid. I should have just stuck to my job. She doesn’t listen to anything I say. She doesn’t act like the agent she wanted to be. That might partially be my fault for being too soft on her. But what choice do I have? Do I want to end up pushing her away from me because of constant drilling? Or do I want to give her a chance to have a somewhat normal parent-child relationship? Who am I kidding, I’m in SHIELD. I can’t be a fit parent with all this work I have to do. I can’t even remember the last time we spent her birthday together. I can’t remember the last time we had a civil conversation. I thought we cleared things up in Wakanda, but I guess that was just a moment of weakness for her. Maybe it was something I said, or maybe it was that journal I gave her. No matter how hard I try, she just makes it a problem. I can’t even give her a compliment without her thinking I have ulterior motives. Maybe it’s because I’m not being hard enough. But I don’t want to be too hard on her, after all, she’s only seventeen. No one can understand the struggle it takes to raise a girl as stubborn as she is. She’s a nightmare. She’s completely perfect. Nova would be an ideal agent if it wasn’t for her reluctance to respond to authority. Nova doesn’t realize it now, but we are so much alike. I just want her to be happy. When she was a toddler, she was the sweetest little thing. When she got older eventually, I thought that maybe I’d have a good relationship with her. No. Not even close. Brilliant. I can’t have a conversation with her without it going south. I can’t offer her anything to pass down. I can’t even tell her that I lover her. She doesn’t listen, and she’s awful at listening to others. She blames me, for reasons that are to blame because I like work. She’s really bitter, which could make for interesting agent work! But I can’t control her enough, not in the extreme overbearing way, but in the way that she’s at least well enough to have a civil conversation with me every once in a while!”

OOC: Merry Christmas a day late! Sorry I was working most of yesterday. Today I have the day off hooray! May do something with my boyfriend or have a lazy day.

Natasha: "Don't be too harsh on yourself. Being a parent is hard. Maybe you should try a new approach then. Treat her as a friend."

Britannia: She sent Gordon a text. She said, Whatcha doing?

OOC: :teeth:

Gordon: "Good for you, Evelyn." He heard his phone beep and he grinned. "It is Britannia," he said happily. I'm getting ice cream with Evelyn and a few of her friends. I thought it would help me continue to adjust and seem more normal, and hopefully gain a few new friends. I also just got the worst brain freeze ever. How about you? How is Disney?

Gordon: "Good for you, Evelyn." He heard his phone beep and he grinned. "It is Britannia," he said happily. I'm getting ice cream with Evelyn and a few of her friends. I thought it would help me continue to adjust and seem more normal, and hopefully gain a few new friends. I also just got the worst brain freeze ever. How about you? How is Disney?

Evelyn: "Oh good!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter