The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

June: She was still very confused. Overdosing? The breakup didn't go that bad for him, he didn't even seem to care about her. He was fine when they talked. She was the one that was hurting. She realized she was scowling and forced her face back into an expression of utter not-caring. She wanted to go, to be desensitized again.

May: She walked in and sat next to June. "Hey, kiddo."

June: "Hey." She took out an earbud.

May: "What're you listening to?"

June: "Black Veil Brides."

May: "Nice. Ready to get back in the field?"

June: "Oh hell yes."

Hope: "Okay, but don't stress about it."

Mike: "No. NYC was smaller back then, and they don't even now. And Brooklyn really just the neighborhood. If you don't recognize the tiny details that show the divisions between districts like Manhattan and Brooklyn and Queens, well, it all looks the same."

Jay: "Nah, I'm fine. Laping is a pretty chill dude. I thrive in the spotlight."

Evelyn: "Good point."

Hope: She grinned and finished watching the parade with him.

Jay: He really enjoyed watching the parade with Hope. After they went inside and eat what was left over of the food. "Dad you missed the parade!"

Clint: "After watching it for 19 years I'm fine missing a yea
r."

Jay: He really enjoyed watching the parade with Hope. After they went inside and eat what was left over of the food. "Dad you missed the parade!"

Clint: "After watching it for 19 years I'm fine missing a yea
r."

Hope: "He's got a point," she agreed as she ate the leftovers.

Hope: She followed to listen in.

Jay: He had a 15 minute conversation with Laping and after turned to Hope. "Laping is so relieved your okay. After we talked about business stuff, and he's going to book us things asap because our hype and team USA's has died down a bit. They posted the vlog of my trip this morning and that seems to be doing well so far. He says post pictures of us happy and well today. Don't reveal Stark tower of course but it'd make sense our families are celebrating together."

Jay: He had a 15 minute conversation with Laping and after turned to Hope. "Laping is so relieved your okay. After we talked about business stuff, and he's going to book us things asap because our hype and team USA's has died down a bit. They posted the vlog of my trip this morning and that seems to be doing well so far. He says post pictures of us happy and well today. Don't reveal Stark tower of course but it'd make sense our families are celebrating together."

Hope: "Sounds like a plan."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter