The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I had a little respect for Kyle a few weeks ago. Now he is lower than low the way he is treating Summer. I knew it was coming, but what a dirt bag.

I had a little respect for Kyle a few weeks ago. Now he is lower than low the way he is treating Summer. I knew it was coming, but what a dirt bag.

Not me, karma is a bit*h and Summer is reaping what she sewed. She knew full well what the deal she made was when Kyle agreed to marry her. There was no love there. Just because she is a nice person for 10 minutes does not mean she is not still an evil girl. Lots in her past to make amends for.
I love that they have moved the stories along quicker now. I wonder what Lola will do now, it appeared, when she was talking to Tessa, she was ready to leave or something; just a speculation.

I had the same disgusting thought about Summer getting pregnant so that Kyle will be trapped with her :crazy2:

I am guessing she will be pregnant but it will not be Kyle's; this would be something she would do.
Very sad show yesterday, though I did not watch all of it. The only parts I saw were Lily going crazy, blaming the doctor.
Has she always been nuts? I just started watching Y&R about 2 years ago.

Still don't like Mariah......

I am guessing she will be pregnant but it will not be Kyle's; this would be something she would do.
Very sad show yesterday, though I did not watch all of it. The only parts I saw were Lily going crazy, blaming the doctor.
Has she always been nuts? I just started watching Y&R about 2 years ago.

Still don't like Mariah......

She lashed out at Nate temporarily but mostly I felt she was blaming herself for Neil's death. Devon wanted to take the blame too but she disagreed and said first she killed Hilary and now her dad. I don't think Lily is or ever was crazy just guilt ridden.

Any theories on what Victor's been up to Vegas? Does it have something to do with Adam's return?

She lashed out at Nate temporarily but mostly I felt she was blaming herself for Neil's death. Devon wanted to take the blame too but she disagreed and said first she killed Hilary and now her dad. I don't think Lily is or ever was crazy just guilt ridden.

See, I have always thought Liliy is a bit crazy. It shows up pretty often in short spurts.:P

I'm finally caught up with the episodes. I cried so hard, I had to keep rewinding because I couldn't see through my tears.

What happened to the actor playing Nate? The timing for replacing him was weird. It felt like a stranger was attending Neil's funeral. I like that none of the other new actors were in attendance.

Having Malcolm back did my heart well.

I'm finally caught up with the episodes. I cried so hard, I had to keep rewinding because I couldn't see through my tears.

What happened to the actor playing Nate? The timing for replacing him was weird. It felt like a stranger was attending Neil's funeral. I like that none of the other new actors were in attendance.

Having Malcolm back did my heart well.
He was swapped in on april 10. It was particularly odd because he looks a lot like Neil. But he isnt related by blood (he is Olivia and Nathan's son). Speaking of...can't recall what happened to Olivia on the show. Did she die...why wasn't she at funeral? Why wasn't her actress on the Talk with Dru and Devon and Lilly and Malclom actors?

He was swapped in on april 10. It was particularly odd because he looks a lot like Neil. But he isnt related by blood (he is Olivia and Nathan's son). Speaking of...can't recall what happened to Olivia on the show. Did she die...why wasn't she at funeral? Why wasn't her actress on the Talk with Dru and Devon and Lilly and Malclom actors?
I know nothing about the actress. I believe Olivia, the character, is in Africa practicing medicine.

Drucilla. How I loved her. Finally seeing her back on the Y&R set; watching those old scenes...OMG how I have missed her...how I hated Phyllis for pushing her off that cliff on that photo shoot.

I love my Malcolm, but my Drucilla, I love her more.

I don’t think I will be able to delete today’s episode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter