The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Wow! So many comings and goings! Phyllis, Arturo, out! Old Phyllis back! New Adam recast!

I read that maybe Billy Miller could return if his contract negotiations on GH don't work out. Wonder if Ashley may hang around? Kevin's is finished on Days of Our Lives.

The new writers are making lots of changes!

Wow! So many comings and goings! Phyllis, Arturo, out! Old Phyllis back! New Adam recast!

I read that maybe Billy Miller could return if his contract negotiations on GH don't work out. Wonder if Ashley may hang around? Kevin's is finished on Days of Our Lives.

Billy Miller back?!!!!!

This had better not be an April Fools joke.

If Arturo is going, please let him take Mia with him :rolleyes1

Already the show feels different.

How about that ridiculous “accent” by that awful actress playing Kerry/Dominique, back and forth from American to British? What a terrible job. I will NOT miss her.

Seeing Paul and Nikki together warmed my heart.

Already the show feels different.

How about that ridiculous “accent” by that awful actress playing Kerry/Dominique, back and forth from American to British? What a terrible job. I will NOT miss her.

Seeing Paul and Nikki together warmed my heart.

I agree that her accent was terrible and the switching between the two accents was horrible :sad2: That character will not be missed at all :crazy2:

Actually, Alice Hunter (Kerry/Dominique) was born in Middlesex, England, so it was probably her American accent that was fake. She’s 30, but moved to the US from Australia at age 17.

Very glad to see Kerry go! Just never liked her character- and especially with Jack! Might be time for Phyllis to reunite with him!

I feel a little bad for Summer. I mean- she donated part of an organ to save Lola's life to prove she loves Kyle. I know she is spoiled and such- but Lola has never done anything unselfish for Kyle- she just constantly complained that he bought her expensive gifts and freaked out if he even talked to Summer!

I feel a little bad for Summer. I mean- she donated part of an organ to save Lola's life to prove she loves Kyle. I know she is spoiled and such- but Lola has never done anything unselfish for Kyle- she just constantly complained that he bought her expensive gifts and freaked out if he even talked to Summer!
I get what you are saying, but Karma...

It's a new month and that means have sex with a different person. Who was Victoria flirting with? Phyllis was working on Jack. Nick was working on someone, Rebecca??

It's a new month and that means have sex with a different person. Who was Victoria flirting with? Phyllis was working on Jack. Nick was working on someone, Rebecca??
I'm good with Phyllis and Jack. Victoria is flirting with a rock star, and Nick is hanging out with that businesswoman that Phyllis was pimping him out to weeks ago. I think Nick was hoping to reunite with Sharon when he offered her the job at Dark Horse. Victoria is ridiculous. Instead of "acting out," she should seek professional counseling to help her deal with her PTSD. She is a grown woman and should know better. It is tiresome watching her make such terrible decisions while her children are desperately missing her at home.

I'm good with Phyllis and Jack. Victoria is flirting with a rock star, and Nick is hanging out with that businesswoman that Phyllis was pimping him out to weeks ago. I think Nick was hoping to reunite with Sharon when he offered her the job at Dark Horse. Victoria is ridiculous. Instead of "acting out," she should seek professional counseling to help her deal with her PTSD. She is a grown woman and should know better. It is tiresome watching her make such terrible decisions while her children are desperately missing her at home.
I did like the preview for next week at the end of the show when Victoria goes to the door responding to a knock at the door thinking it was her new flirtation. Nope, it wasn't him. It was Billy.

I will miss Mia. I love a good villainess. She and Sharon were good today.

I agree but even a villainess needs one or two redeeming qualities. Mia's lacking those. Even Hilary had some good qualities to balance her out. I agree about her and Sharon's scenes today. I always have to laugh though about those examining/emergency rooms having windows to see in and to see out of. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter