The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Who is Katie Newman talking to? Its creepy! :scared: Do you think its the same person watching them on camera?

The syringes look like Inter muscular syringes - way to big for insulin syringes
From what I saw the needle is too short for an IM injection.
The syringe itself is a 1cc syringe used for sub cu injections and has a short needle. Now it makes sense it is for hormone injections.
:flower1:

i think the transgender idea would at least be interesting. There's a total lack of interesting stories, but hey, I keep watching. LOL. Mia is quite the beaatch - and I'm all for those types on soaps but she isn't a good actress at all.. I agree there. I just don't care about Rey and Mia for whatever reason. They aren't interesting enough. I think Lola is a terrible actress although she's very pretty...

JT? She seems very comfortable with this person. Just sayin......:flower1:

Wouldn't Katie recognize JT and call him by name or didn't they have any interaction when he came back to GC? I get creeped out whenever she talks to her invisible friend. I'm afraid she's going to be snatched.

Mia is the character we all love to hate but without characters like her the storylines would be even more boring. I agree that Rey is not as clever as he pretends to be. Maybe true love turned his brain to mush.

So done with the JT story. Now that Nick knows ALL who were involved, where does that leave him? Turn in his mom, sister, lover and ex-wife?

WAsn't it something that Nick seemed to have regrets about Phylis while talking to Sharon but then he went home to hop into bed (or couch) with Phil????? He's a total man hussie, like Cane.

Everyone believing Kerry's story? If truth, then I guess she and Jack will make a baby. If not truth, it's a cover for her being trans???

Wouldn't Katie recognize JT and call him by name or didn't they have any interaction when he came back to GC? I get creeped out whenever she talks to her invisible friend. I'm afraid she's going to be snatched.

Mia is the character we all love to hate but without characters like her the storylines would be even more boring. I agree that Rey is not as clever as he pretends to be. Maybe true love turned his brain to mush.
I thought the same thing about the "invisible" friend being JT. Thing is, in true soap opera style he could have had plastic surgery to look like someone else. LOL. It is kinda creepy - like a horror movie.

WAsn't it something that Nick seemed to have regrets about Phylis while talking to Sharon but then he went home to hop into bed (or couch) with Phil????? He's a total man hussie, like Cane.

Everyone believing Kerry's story? If truth, then I guess she and Jack will make a baby. If not truth, it's a cover for her being trans???
Nick is 'ho. I don't believe her story at all - I think she's trans.

How confusing was the Jack Kery convo? Like, he seems into having a kid but then says 'no, can't make that promise' to her saying 'who knows, maybe in a year...'. Huh? And he was soooo wanting a baby not long ago....when was that? At any rate, he's too old.

I thought the same thing about the "invisible" friend being JT. Thing is, in true soap opera style he could have had plastic surgery to look like someone else. LOL. It is kinda creepy - like a horror movie.

You're so right. Plastic surgery with a new actor portraying JT. Katie wouldn't have a clue.

How confusing was the Jack Kery convo? Like, he seems into having a kid but then says 'no, can't make that promise' to her saying 'who knows, maybe in a year...'. Huh? And he was soooo wanting a baby not long ago....when was that? At any rate, he's too old.

Jack is way too old to father another child with someone Kerry's age. She's definitely up to something and I don't think it's all about freezing her eggs.

I'm getting bored with the Summer/Fen and Lola/Kyle storylines. Going to be fast forwarding those scenes I'm sure.

In yesterday's show at the very end I'm wondering if anyone else noticed what I did. I replayed the DVR several times so don't think my eyes were playing tricks on me. When Victor walked back from the hallway into the living room his appearance changed as it was playing on the video surveilllance equipment. At first it looked like a hooded person and instantly changed into Victor. It was so brief it was hard to notice. Anyone else notice it?

In yesterday's show at the very end I'm wondering if anyone else noticed what I did. I replayed the DVR several times so don't think my eyes were playing tricks on me. When Victor walked back from the hallway into the living room his appearance changed as it was playing on the video surveilllance equipment. At first it looked like a hooded person and instantly changed into Victor. It was so brief it was hard to notice. Anyone else notice it?
ooo... creepy. I don't think I deleted it - I'll look tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter