The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Sorry, when it comes to Victoria v Phyllis, I’m on Team Phyllis. Victor never paid enough for having Marco repeatedly rape her.

I really don't care any more who moved JT's body or if he is even alive :crazy2: They have dragged that stupid storyline on for way too long and it is time to put it out of its (and our!) misery :confused3
I agree with this big time!! It has got to be JT who is setting them up. I saw the episode today and Nikki and Victoria were talking about who could possibly know the level of detail involved with JT's supposed killing. Clearly, it has to be JT. Now I know that it's unrealistic that he could have 'unburied' himself but it is a soap opera after all! Today's episode showed someone watching Victoria and Nikki in Nikki's home via some sort of surveillance camera from an undisclosed location and given that JT was a security expert (I think), it makes perfect sense that he set up the cameras and has been terrorizing them by placing items related to his death in Nikki's home. Need this storyline to be over already!!

I agree with this big time!! It has got to be JT who is setting them up. I saw the episode today and Nikki and Victoria were talking about who could possibly know the level of detail involved with JT's supposed killing. Clearly, it has to be JT. Now I know that it's unrealistic that he could have 'unburied' himself but it is a soap opera after all! Today's episode showed someone watching Victoria and Nikki in Nikki's home via some sort of surveillance camera from an undisclosed location and given that JT was a security expert (I think), it makes perfect sense that he set up the cameras and has been terrorizing them by placing items related to his death in Nikki's home. Need this storyline to be over already!!
It has to be JT's long lost identical twin brother who witnessed the activities from his car parked outside Victoria's house.

The Lily/Cain story is crazy! I really can't take either of them anymore!

As much as I've grown to like Mia, I would like to see Sharon with Rey!

I know the storyline has been going on forever but it's the only one I'm at all interested in. None of the others appeal to be at all. Although I was thinking JT is still alive and behind setting up Victor and running down and terrorizing Nikki, today I started thinking could it actually be Phyllis? Is she playing along with V, N, and S but actually wanting revenge so bad on Victor that she's set all of this in motion the night of the murder knowing she could set up Victor? Or maybe JT is alive and in cahoots with Phyllis to get back at Victor. I hope the show gets better soon.

I started re watching this week as I was out of the country. My goodness.
Here is my latest opinion....heehee...for what it is worth.

Still not liking Mia, she is pure trash. I would to see Ray with Sharon too. That thing with Artero and Mia is crazy. IMHO the actress doesn't even play it well.
The Cane and Victoria thing is hysterical!! What?! Actually glad to see they are still continuing the slime that is Cane, story and personality.
I think it would be great if Phyllis was behind all of the JT stuff going on.
The Kyle and Lola story is dragging on.......
That's my take on things today. :flower1:

I cannot tolerate Mia. Make up your mind, woman! I don't care really if Rey gets with Sharon, I just don't want to see her get hurt. I will always want Sharon and Nick together. I love Arturo and Abby together. I just hope that Mia doesn't spoil things for them. I love Kyle and Lola too.

I think the idea of Phylis being involved in some way is genius. Either way, this whole JT storyline needs to come to its final end.

Victoria and Cane?! Nuts!!! I can't stand it. Billy and Victoria Forever!!!

What's with Ana making such a movie about not telling Devon that she is the talented songwriter? Enough nonsense with that too.

The girl dating Jack is weird. No interest in that whatsoever.

Bring back Paul!!!!!!!!!!!

Some fans have speculated that Kerry is transgender and those were her meds rather than her using the syringe on Jack to harm him. I don’t think that’s where they’re going since B&B’s transgender storyline fizzled.

Always FF scenes with Cane, can't understand half of what he says, and the rest is usually overly dramatic in it's deliverance. Tough to watch.
Can't understand Cane either - he's cute but man is he a horrible actor. I've been watching the show forever - record it so I can watch it when I'm home from work. I'm getting kind of unhappy with the storylines I'm sad to say. But, it ebbs and flows... good and bad. Sick of the JT thing at this point for sure. And Lilly - she needs a new love...

I'm definitely not a fan of Cane. I hope Lily will decide he's not such a catch after all and dump the guy. I'm also not a Mia fan. At one point a few weeks back I was willing to give her a chance after initially not liking her at all. Well, that's history. Rey needs to dump her too and Arturo needs to stay far, far away from that manipulative woman. She's trouble. The Kerry storyline is getting a bit more interesting. Wonder what she's up to. Certainly won't be good for Jack whatever it is. I've said it before but I'll say it again. I am so pleased with how the writers have developed Sharon's character into a strong woman. I love how she stood up to manipulative, self centered Phyllis yesterday.

I'm definitely not a fan of Cane. I hope Lily will decide he's not such a catch after all and dump the guy. I'm also not a Mia fan. At one point a few weeks back I was willing to give her a chance after initially not liking her at all. Well, that's history. Rey needs to dump her too and Arturo needs to stay far, far away from that manipulative woman. She's trouble. The Kerry storyline is getting a bit more interesting. Wonder what she's up to. Certainly won't be good for Jack whatever it is. I've said it before but I'll say it again. I am so pleased with how the writers have developed Sharon's character into a strong woman. I love how she stood up to manipulative, self centered Phyllis yesterday.
Mia was working on Billy today. I'd love to see her buried at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter