The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go ahead and say. Thank god victors house is on fire

Talk about stuck in the 70's. all the money he has and never once has he updated the look. Make it more open and friendly

Catherine- your next

Talk about stuck in the 70's. all the money he has and never once has he updated the look. Make it more open and friendly

Catherine- your next
:rotfl:
I hope Victoria and Billy's house is right next door to Catherine's estate and Victor's ranch:firefight

You mean, there is money in the budget to create new sets?!
And truthfully, I think maybe a fresh start from everything is in order! Maybe now we can get out of the funk this show has been in and move on.

Phyllis makes plans to win back Nick only to later find him with Avery. Nick and Avery continue to get closer

Sharon collapses, Adam takes her home. Sharon tells Adam she just wanted the voices to stop, Adam's confused

Victor tells his family he will not fight for Newman, leaves decision upto his kids.

Nikki learns about the fire at the ranch but she doesn't tell Victor about it

Adam continues to lie to Chelsea, plans to do damage control for Sharon. Leaves Sharon a note

Victoria tells Billy about Victor, he's relieved he won't have to spy but Victoria wants his support in her fight to get NE back

Sharon gets a dream about the fire, wakes up to get a call from Adam. Sharon doesn't remember what happened, is warned to stay put.

Next - Cane wants to be put in charge of Jabot ; Genevieve confronts the lady who set her up ; Summer and Phyllis face off

Catherine- your next

I'm guessing they will rebuild the ranch house and because they are so devastated by the loss, they will put everything back exactly as it was with the same old decorating.

Remember when Brad's house burned down, when Sharon was renting it. It was completely destroyed and yet they managed to find exact replicas of all the furnishings when they restored it.

Why can't these rich people redecorate? Jill tried to redo the Chancellor estate, Sharon tried to redecorate the Abbot home, but in the end everything goes back to the way it was.

I was a bit shocked to see a new set for Avery's apartment today!

Maybe that was part of Eric Braeden's contract negotiations- re-do my house or I'm out! :rotfl2:

Maybe that was part of Eric Braeden's contract negotiations- re-do my house or I'm out! :rotfl2:

:lmao: I could not imagine working day after day year after year century after century in the same house with the same old decor...thats enough to make one go nuts....hence Sharon hearing voices :lmao:

So far I am enjoying the changes they are making....Im starting to enjoy the story lines again...and want to watch what happens the next day...

What I would like to see is Victor go back to the boat yard and help all those he started to help...its like he left they high and dry when he remembered who he was...he needs to go and buy the boat yard and make it profitable and a great place to work...also to give lots of money to the nun that helped him....why did they drop this story sio fast as it it never existed? at least tie up the losse ends with the folks that helped him..:confused3

[QUOTE="Got Disney";46494726]What I would like to see is Victor go back to the boat yard and help all those he started to help...its like he left they high and dry when he remembered who he was...he needs to go and buy the boat yard and make it profitable and a great place to work...also to give lots of money to the nun that helped him....why did they drop this story sio fast as it it never existed? at least tie up the losse ends with the folks that helped him..:confused3[/QUOTE]

I wondered about this too. I heard the Bonnie Franklin (the nun that helped Victor/70's Oe Day at A Time) was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

I wondered about this too. I heard the Bonnie Franklin (the nun that helped Victor/70's Oe Day at A Time) was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

wow thats a shame....:sick:

I cant see them just dropping that story line...I want to see Victor go in and save the day....not just forget about them because hes back to himself....I think they will bring that story line back again...i think why the kids are saving Newman(and they will) he will be saving the other folks and the nun.

and by they way...are they still going to go with the story line of Sharon having a brain tumor? is that where they find out why she is hearing voices and burned down the house? And I hate that they have Adam lying to Chelsea....they just lost a baby and he is leaving her all alone to tend to sharon...I get him helping Sharon but not at the expense of his wife. She will find out that he was not with Kevin and his car did not catch on fire and I will bet anything she will put together that that house burned down and he smelled like smoke...leaving her to think he was the one responsible....and why would she not after she finds out he lied and was never with Kevin and so on.

So who really thinks that Billie can really spy on Jack for Victoria...I don't think he will be able to do that...he loves his brother to much and I dont think that it is fair that Victoria even asks him to do such a thing. I think they should all get together and just start a new company....

Anyone know what is behind the woman claiming that Genevieve hired her?

also can someone tell me how Phyllis got freed? I was out of town

I hate to see Victor's grand piano go down in flames. I remember wayyy back when Nikki was learning to play and they had a huge brandy snifer on the piano with a goldfish in it. My mom said that if she ever got rich she was gonna have that piano with the fish, it's one of those things that has stuck in my memory. I had a neat experience the other day. I was babysitting my new granddaughter (2 mos old) and I was explaining to her all about Victor and Nikki. That makes 5 generations of women in my family that have watched Y&R.

Honny, you haven't posted in a few days. I hope you are doing well. I thought about you early this morning and wanted to check in on you.

Morning guys! I've had a rough time. Friday I started my 4 hr IV drip at home. My body rejected it. I turned red all over. Terrible rash. So they put me back in the hospital, they took me off the all of the antibiotics. I have an MRI today so hopefully the infection is gone. Cause I can't take anymore of this. This pain is from head to toe. Please pray for me!!!

Thanks guys! It was really scary. But my doctors feel postitve that once the drugs leave my system, the rash will go away. I didn't want to come back. But I had no choice.

Jack offers Phyllis a position at Newman. At first she doesn't want it but after her and Nick's divorce starts to get nasty, she takes Jack up on his offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter