The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria is Kidnapped

Nick and Phyllis have their day in court

Michael and Lauren question Fen about his relationship with Summer

Good news reunites Paul and Christine

Will Chelsea figure out the lengths Adam goes to protect Sharon

Nick confronts Billy about Victoria's kidnapping

Victoria is Kidnapped

Kidnapped...hmmmmm...any ideas on who does this and why?:confused3

[QUOTE="Got Disney";46608365]Kidnapped...hmmmmm...any ideas on who does this and why?:confused3[/QUOTE]

Is she up for contract renegotiation too? :rotfl:

Victoria is Kidnapped

How are you feeling?????????:hug:

OK, I'm already sick of Summer. I want them to come out that Jack is her dad and she leaves town completely.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";46628294]So is it a tumor for Sharon or what are they doing with her?[/QUOTE]

I know...this is dragging on yet Victor was in CA and working at the docks, got blown up and was near death, a body was sent to Sharon who ID'd it, they had a funeral, and a wedding, Victor recovered and flew home with Genevieve....all in 1 or 2 episodes....flippin ridiculous.

I am soo glad new/old writers r baaack. Y&R so much better. With that being said the young actor Finn is just plain awful. Need a different one for sure.

Summer's dad is either Nick or Jack. They did a paternity test and the only one who ever saw the result was Nick who said that he was the father.

I missed that show....I'm still hoping that it's Jack. :lmao: I agree about Finn, it's painful to watch.

Victor drops by Newman to talk to Adam, join Team Newman. Phyllis gets on Adam's case, she doesn't trust him. Jack finds out about this and is stubborn about returning to work despite being told to take it easy during his recovery
Chelsea comes to see Sharon, doesn't know if she is really sick or not. If she is, Chelsea wishes her the best but if she is not then it is trouble. Chelsea warns Sharon not to sink her fangs into Adam again
Kevin goes to Michael for help, he needs cash now - $15 million to be exact. Michael refuses to help, the two end up fighting. Michael gets a call about a fire burning Gloworm to the ground, things don't look good for Kevin
Sharon is a wreck as she prepares for her first session, her doctor is concerned because of Sharon's past and begins right away. Meanwhile, Adam wonders how Sharon relapsed in such a short period of time.

Next - Chelsea finds out Sharon started the fire ; Sharon confides in her therapist ; Billy talks to Ronan, worrying about Victoria

According to SOD, Sharon will be diagnosed as being bipolar

Bi-polar is NOT the same as 'stupid' and stupid is the real diagnosis for Sharon. She's always been stupid. When I think back to some of the things she's been involved in or allowed to happen...she's stupid.

Sharon's first session is a success but she worries something is seriously wrong when the doctor says she needs medication
Chelsea learns Sharon started the fire and Adam covered her tracks. Chelsea worries about how far Adam went to help her
Phyllis continues to be jealous of the growing bond between Avery, Nick and Summer. Phyllis then puts the moves on Ronan
Nick worries about Victoria's whereabouts, Billy lies to him but later confides in Nikki about Victoria being kidnapped

Next - Nikki is pissed at Billy; Gloria and Jeffrey learn how much they'll be getting from insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter