• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Woman Report- Update 4/24 Final Thoughts p. 74

I've never seen Rocky Horror either Linnie.

:thumbsup2
Hey Lin, I've never seen Rocky Horror either.

The Blue Bayou is inside Pirates of the Caribbean. We ate there last summer. The Monte Cristo (at lunch or even late lunch (3 ish) is GREAT. However, it is DARK in there. There's a single candle on the table. You've mentioned Moan Boy isn't big on dark, so just thought I'd let you know. My "loudish girl" a lot like Moan Boy though loved it! I'm in the beginning stages of getting her diagnosed (with Asperger's and sensory I believe).

Thanks for the tip-we'll probably skip it, but it sure looks like a neat place to eat. Trey's got sensory issues too. Makes life interesting.
I've flown into Ontario Airport many times! I have a lot of family near there.

:sad2: Did you not read that I have never seen it? :confused3

I guess I did not read that. :blush:

:mad: Hey!

Did I ever tell you Buzz that I am impressed that you are a long time member and you really don't have that many posts.

I know-I always laugh at him for that!!

Does a bear poop in the woods? :rotfl2:

:lmao:

Here's a picture I took of Buzz a few weeks ago. He was taking a nap! I snuck up on him. I thought the flash would wake him up, but it didn't. I had forgotten about it until going through my pictures on my camera.

Sleeping Beauty:

Misc_pics_005.jpg

Here's a picture I took of Buzz a few weeks ago. He was taking a nap! I snuck up on him. I thought the flash would wake him up, but it didn't. I had forgotten about it until going through my pictures on my camera.

Sleeping Beauty:

th_Misc_pics_005.jpg

Awww...poor sleepy Buzz....

I love your bedroom linen set. We have one that's champagne pink and beige from Ethan allen, but it never seems to make it onto the bed, as I am really bad about making the beds, unless we go away. :confused3

Sleeping Beauty:

Misc_pics_005.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww how cute. Almost makes me want to pinch his cheeks...almost. And I love your bed linens.

pssst...my PTR is up now.

Very cute, Linnie. They always look like angels when they're sleeping, don't they? Then, you let your guard down and they wake up and you're not prepared for the havoc they're going to cause... :confused3

Let's face it, you'll sell the Hummer and buy 250 points there too!

The Hummer ain't goin nowhere. It's the best Mother's Day Gift I've ever received. :banana:

Besides, it's paid for. ::yes::

Hey LtP,

Glad to see you started your report.

You guys made the right choice for your birthday.

Have you guys seen the Grand California before?

What airport are you guys flying into?

Ontario and No we've never stayed there.

:mad: Hey!

Did I ever tell you Buzz that I am impressed that you are a long time member and you really don't have that many posts.

I shouldn't have ANY points! :mad: :angel:

Sleeping Beauty:

Misc_pics_005.jpg

I don't remember this! :mad: I never nap. :rolleyes1

Very cute, Linnie. They always look like angels when they're sleeping, don't they? Then, you let your guard down and they wake up and you're not prepared for the havoc they're going to cause... :confused3

Happy Hollis Havoc is what they call me. ::yes:: :smokin:

Ooops, I guess Marisa said POSTS, not POINTS. :blush:

Pass the wine!! :banana:

I've got almost 4k posts. That's quite a bit!

I actually joined the DIS in 1997 but they reset it in 1999 so I had to join again. I've been coming here for 11 years!

It used to be called DisneyInfo.com. They changed to wdwinfo.com in 99.

Our first trip together was in 97 and I was researching hard.

As many times as I've been, I still don't know very much. Wassup wit dat? :scratchin:

OOHHH! Thats a sweet picture, he looks like a big cuddly lug! I hope you put the camera down and climb in with him. :love:

Thanks for the compliments of our linen set. Buzz picked it out. We actually bought an extra set so if this one wears out, we'll have a back up! That Buzz-always thinking.

I didn't crawl in with him-I should've, but I'm too immature to think of something like that!

I ran out of the room giggling, trying not to wake him up. Pleased with myself that I took his picture while he was sleeping. :banana: I'm pretty childish! :blush: I like to think that it just adds to the magic that is Linnie!!

Hey! Get back over to your side of the boards! How can we have any fun whilst you're peeking in on us? :rotfl2:

Can I play if I sign in under my dh user name? He's the one that actually wants to go to California and go hiking in the mountains and red woods. He told me he would throw a day trip to Disneyland in. I told him I need at least 3 days for disneyland, so I put a crimp in his plans.

Can I play if I sign in under my dh user name? He's the one that actually wants to go to California and go hiking in the mountains and red woods. He told me he would throw a day trip to Disneyland in. I told him I need at least 3 days for disneyland, so I put a crimp in his plans.
Just make up a fake name. I think a lot of people do that ... :rolleyes1

Hi Linnie, just found your link. You are off to a great start!! I can't wait to read more!

Hi Linnie!

I love DL. I have an aunt who lives in Southern California, and I used to get to go stay with her. But, my last trip was in 1997. :sad2: DCA wasn't there yet.

Anywho, I'm in! :upsidedow

I turned 40 this year. Kind of a milestone. So we were talking about what we should do for my 40th.

I'm looking forward to freedom 45 :banana:

LtP said:
We live in Montana so we thought of going snowmobiling. That is awesome.

I love it too. One winter, in the evening, I took the snowmobile out for a ride by myself on a trail in the bush. I went off the track and the stupid machine got stuck. It was so heavy and I had a very hard time lifting it out of the rut. Hooboy...it was a very scary scary moment for me :scared1:

Never went alone in the bush again. :sad2:

LtP said:
“Why don’t we FLY to Disneyland? Could you get out of your trip?” Buzz loved the idea and spent the rest of the day making arrangements! He got out of his trip and made arrangements for ours!! :banana:

:woohoo: Best 40th Birthday present that I can think of!!!!!

LtP said:
So we’re on our way to Disneyland!! I made the countdown chart. It’s our tradition. I make a countdown chart every year-it’s become a great way to alert Trey to how many days are left until our trip. He is a little resistant to the idea of another trip. He loves school and would rather be there. This is also a first for us. He usually hates school, but this year, he has a great teacher that likes him-in fact she said the whole school enjoys Trey. Awesome!

Can't wait to see the chart :upsidedow

Happy to hear Trey is enjoying school this year :hug:

LtP said:
I usually start packing 2 months before our trips, but I haven't packed a dog gone thing yet. Haven't even got the suitcases out. We're 24 days out right now so I better git crackin'. :yay:

How come??? I'm guessing you've just been too busy :laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter