• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Waiting Game... anyone else playing?

Just now at 2 weeks (day 14) and it already seems like day 60... this is going to be a long wait...:snail:

No news yet.. :hourglass Maybe next week.
Last I heard they were working on offer that were submitted 1/8-1/9
Good luck everyone pixiedust:

Seller accepted our offer on 110 BLT for $135 with 49 points this year on 1/1/19. Found out today Disney grabbed it. We already have 2 BLT contracts, so not too upset, but will have to start the whole thing over again.
I think $140 is going to be the break point on BLT. we offered $145 - waiting...

So I spoke with our broker today, they sent the contract to Disney on the 10th we are at 24ish days. They are telling me Disney didn't start the ROFR clock until the 16th so who knows what is going on.

No news in the ROFR thread for almost a week.. seems odd knowing the amount of contracts they must have gotten..
Anyone else just hoping no news, means good news??? :confused3

No news in the ROFR thread for almost a week.. seems odd knowing the amount of contracts they must have gotten..
Anyone else just hoping no news, means good news??? :confused3

We are coming into the 3rd week since the final push before 1/19. I would imagine we should hear a bunch of waivers any day now. It seems like they had been waiving around the 18th or 19th day into ROFR. They can't possibly take everything so someone has to pass. Good luck to all of us waiting.

We are seeing some movement.:flower1:. Disney is still on contracts submitted 1/9 or before..
I know most of us are still under the 30 day mark.. but it sure feels like we’ve been waiting for months. :snail:
good luck to all! pixiedust:

Congratulations! Disney waived ROFR on your contract and so it will now go to the title company for closing. Disney will issue the estoppel in approximately 20 to 30 days and the title company will then prepare and send the closing documents to you. Have a great week!

I put in for ROFR on 1/12 50 points at BRV Good luck to everyone else!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter