The Ultimate "WHO'S GOING IN DEC" thread (incl MVMCP)

I think I somehow got left off, because I posted a LONG time ago that we were going to AKL on 12/11-12/18 and MVMCP on 12/13!! :flower: :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

We have some tickets we have to use before the end of the year, so we are going to try to go to WDW, but I don't know the date, it depends on if my husband get the new job he is trying for.

Sorry SJC1984, I searched all through and couldn't find you, but you're in now! pirate:
cat_herder, I put you in as 12/?, good luck!

I'm a dancin' fool, oh yeah!! changed my date to 12/1, so i'm 7 days away!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:thewave:
Don't forget us! Me, my sweet husband and DS 16, DD 13, and DD 5!! Staying Poly concierge 12/17-12-23 and going to the MVMCP on 12/18!!!
We can hardly wait!!!!
:cool1: :earsgirl: :earboy2: princess: princess:

Leaving in the am!!! Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your upcoming trips!!!

I can't wait for the party November 29. Here's hoping for wonderful weather!!

Have fun!! :cool1:

We will be on IDrive 8th to 17th and then POR 17th to 22nd with MVMCP booked for the 18th. Looks like itll be a squeeze but lets hope my party of three will slot right in!!

we are 12/03- 12/11 AKL, Listed on 12/04- But that was when nothing was set in stone!
Can hardly wait. Not too sure who is more excited me or the kids!!7 days till our first Christmas visit! :cool1: :banana: princess: :earsboy:

<Star Wars, Porkins>"Almost there! Just a few more seconds!"

Have fun every one, looks like the 1st 78 groups on the list should be there already, wow! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Please add us, if you would!

We will be going 12/17-12/22 and staying at the SOG. We are going to MVMCP on 12/20.

Thank you
weihnachten031.gif

If its not too late can you add us? :) We will be there 12/10-12/18. Doing MVMCP on the 13th. Thanks!

OK, this is your last update before I go, leaving in 7 1/2 hours!! Whoa!! Let me just say its been a pleasure and a lot of fun updating this list for you all. DW bought me a violently lime-green shirt, you see me in the sig, so anyone who sees me at WDW better say hi! Haven't found the army hat yet, probably just end up with something in straw, or a Denver Broncos baseball cap if nothing else. My plan so far is Studios tomorrow evening, Epcot Friday, MK Saturday, clearwater beach sunday, AK Monday, then whatever!
Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, and have FUN!!!
:grouphug: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: pirate: :3dglasses :moped: :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :earseek: :cloud9: :bounce: :jumping1: :eek: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter