The Ultimate "WHO'S GOING IN DEC" thread (incl MVMCP)

We'll be there Dec. 4-10 at CSR. MVMCP Dec. 6. Our second time at WDW, but first time experiencing Christmas. It's also a surprise trip for our kids so it makes it even more exciting!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Updater, later!

525 of us now! yikes! :goodvibes :teeth: :banana: :banana: :banana:

16 days to go, holee macaroni and cheese!!

we'll be there Dec. 17th-Dec 23rd...planning to spend one evening at the Adventurers Club.......can't decide whether or not to do MVMCP or Monorail-Drink-A-Thon..... :earboy2:

ok, tinkerb and ILuvTinkerbelle, you're numbers 526 and 527, and number 15 and 16 with Tink in their name (although I'm not sure that Stink should count). :rotfl: :rotfl2: I crack myself up! pirate:

ILuvTinkerbelle, your sig says PO but not whether FQ or R. I respect anyone's wishes to divulge or conceal any of their info!

slow couple of days, have a good weekend everyone! Our early arrivers are single-digit dancin'! Yowza!

December 22-25! We are staying at CSR, and we can't wait! This is just the short trip before a longer one in 2006! I hope you all have very Merry Holidays!

Now I thought I found all the threads for December...nope missed this one.

Add me please....Dec 10-17 (Pop)

MVMCP maybe the 13/15 I haven't decided for sure, I did it last year but it was rather cold. I'll see what is still available and go if I can.

Thanks
wdwr

YEAAA!! :banana: Add me! We will be there on December 18th-23rd! A much needed time away from too much stress at home! I might even start my Christmas shopping while I'm there! :confused3 30 days till we relax at Old Key West! :hourglass
:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Six of us going 12/25 - 1/2 , second year we've done this dance for the Disney Soccer Showcase.

:thewave:

Me, DH, DS 10, DS 6, and DS 2
December 3-10
MVMCP 6th
Staying off-site
Can't wait! :banana:

BC from 12/4-12/8
Poly from 12/8-12/11
MVMCP on 12/4

Thanks!

We'll be there too!!! Me, my mom, and my little girl!
Nov 30 - Dec 4 - All Star Music
MVMCP on Dec 1

Can't wait!!!!!!! See ya there~~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter