The trip that almost isn't. Or, how I'm hoping to not go to WDW

Just made it home. Now, I have to get the car unpacked, and start working on laundry, and get everything put away, and, and, and, and I think I'm going to take a nap first.

Smart to take a nap 1st! I hate unloading the car & doing all the laundry :laundy:

I'm so glad you made it home all safe and sound!! I literally can't not unload the car when it hits the driveway. Annoys my DH to no end and then I get annoyed cause he's sitting on the couch and I am unloading the car. Our compromise is to unload the car but stuff doesn't have to be put away immediately. I think it took about 17 years of marriage to get there.

I did ok yesterday. Had some other stuff going on in the afternoon that caused some pain with the walking and standing, but I made it. Taking it easy today, and start physical therapy tomorrow, so hoping that this will start getting lots better soon.

Back from PT. First visit, not as bad as I feared, but also not very pleasant. We'll see how the next sessions go over the next few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter