The Time I Went and Got Married *Updated 8/23/2015

Day 4: Wedding Day June 15th- Part 3~ Second Dinner at 1900 Park Fare

The group.

Days 1-4 (6).jpeg

Lady Tremaine was our first visitor and she noticed my hat right off the bat. She asked me where my Prince Charming was and when I said he was with his mother she judged me pretty hard. So for the picture she wanted us to pose as if saying, “How dare you be with your mom on our wedding day!”

Days 1-4 (13).jpg

It was pretty hilarious :laughing:. Next was Cinderella. She was very nice and congratulated me on my Happily Ever After.

Days 1-4 (12).jpg

Prince Charming stopped by after and was also very nice.

Days 1-4 (11).jpg

When Drizella and Anastasia came by they were much more interested in the boys than they were us girls. They both complained a lot about not having a prince to marry and even decided Luke would do for now :rotfl2:

After our lovely second dinner I took Kelly and Danielle to see our room at Old Key and they helped me take the bobby pins out of my hair. There were 100 of them!!

After that, we sat around for a bit while I tried to recover from the food coma. I mean, I can eat a lot of food but I don't think I will ever do two buffets in a row again!

Finally, about 30 minutes later, we all made our way back to Magic Kingdom. We had some fastpasses to use!

Selfie in the kingdom!

Days 1-4 (4).png

My hair has never been so curly in my life! I was pretty in love with it because usually it is so straight that it won't hold any style. :furious:

I met up with Lee and the gang in Tomorrowland and we all used our fastpass for Space Mountain.

This is such a frumpy picture haha

Days 1-4 (10).jpeg

After our race through space we finished the night with a ride on the mine train. I am so glad we captured this moment on film.

Days 1-4 (7).jpeg

That, my friends, is the moment I lost my favorite hat. May it rest in peace. (I tried calling the Lost and Found the next day but I was on hold for more than 20 minutes and was in Epcot so I just gave up :sad:)

On a quick side note: I got the Memory Maker for this trip and I was so excited to see that Mine Train and Tower of Terror both also have videos that are made up of your ride along with the photos!! I had never even heard of that before so it was pretty amazing to see! pixiedust:

Anyways! We wanted to stay for the fireworks tonight but we were all exhausted and we knew we could see them another night so we went back to the hotel earlier than planned. Off to bed, off to bed!

Next Up: Epcot

Last edited:
The group.

days-1-4-6-jpeg.113030
I love 1900 Park Faire! It is such a fun buffet!!

Selfie in the kingdom!

days-1-4-4-png.113034
I LOVE your hat! MU all the way! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That, my friends, is the moment I lost my favorite hat. May it rest in peace. (I tried calling the Lost and Found the next day but I was on hold for more than 20 minutes and was in Epcot so I just gave up :sad:)

I spoke too soon...your poor hat! :confused3 Did you think of buying another one, I remember seeing those hats this past spring!

On a quick side note: I got the Memory Maker for this trip and I was so excited to see that Mine Train and Tower of Terror both also have videos that are made up of your ride along with the photos!! I had never even heard of that before so it was pretty amazing to see! pixiedust:

I love this as well, it is so much fun watching those videos afterwards, a really cool touch!

Great update, Love all the pictures.

Thank you! The Memory Maker really came in handy for this trip!

I love 1900 Park Faire! It is such a fun buffet!!

I LOVE your hat! MU all the way! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I spoke too soon...your poor hat! :confused3 Did you think of buying another one, I remember seeing those hats this past spring!

I love this as well, it is so much fun watching those videos afterwards, a really cool touch!

Haha yeah I thought about getting another one but I saw a really cute Epcot hat the next day and got that instead. If they still have it on my next trip I will probably buy it again :rotfl:

1900 Park Fare sounds so fun! Though two buffets really would be so much food :P And I can also eat a lot of food, particularly Disney food :)

The wedding looked wonderful, and it seems like you had a great day! Can't wait to read more :)

Day 5: Epcot June 16th

We got to sleep in a little bit today which was much needed! At this point I had gotten around 10 hours of sleep over the last 3 days and was drained, so the extra time this morning was much appreciated. Around 9:30 we set off for Epcot. My favorite!!

501.png

We had our first fastpass for Spaceship Earth in about 20 minutes but first we had to meet up with the gang! We all found each other in front of the ride and quickly realized it was a walk-on. Oh well, it wasn’t like we had any other ride we were dying to get a fastpass for anyways so we just got in the standby line.

As soon as we sat down, the ride stopped so we waited…and waited. I was honestly afraid they were going to make us exit but, luckily, we started moving. Yay!!

And, like always, I took the worst possible picture I could manage. I think it makes the end sequence more enjoyable.

See what I mean?

481.jpg

After the ride we split up from Kelly and Danielle. We had some time to kill so we trekked around the World Showcase. We mostly just walked through and shopped a bit (and ate, of course!) My mom demanded we stop in Germany for some food and I wasn’t about to say no to that! Before we made our way toward Test Track I wanted to take some touristy pictures!

We love Epcot!

487.jpg

Showing Mom how to selfie.

493.jpg

We’re holding the golf ball!

504.png

After our photoshoot we realized we only had 10 minutes to get all the way across the park so we started running like crazy, which for Chrissy, is basically a sin :rotfl2:

We made it just in time for our fastpass and designed our car. Chrissy, Jameson and Andy were against Lee, Mom and I…they won. Ugh.

One of my favorite ride photos of the trip!

2.jpeg

We then made our way over to Mission Space. Ok, so I don’t normally do thrill rides well. In fact, I didn’t even ride Rock n’ Roller Coaster until halfway through my program so I had never been on Mission Space before.

Needless to say, my Mom and I rode the green side while everyone else went on Orange. So glad I made that choice as Lee got sick. If it makes Lee sick, I definitely wouldn’t do well.

After Mission Space we desperately needed a fan. It was SO hot out and I remembered seeing one by Innoventions so we made our way over. As Chrissy bought the fan, I tried to see if we could switch our unused fastpass from Spaceship Earth into something else. They only had Nemo and Figment so we decided against it.

At this point Lee really needed to sit down, so we took some time to relax a bit by the Electric Umbrella.

After about 20 minutes we decided to try our luck with Figment. I figured it was an easy enough ride for Lee to handle and it was air conditioned so off we go!

Up Next: Figment and Meeting up with Friends

Last edited:
Day 5: Epcot June 16th- Figment and Friends

I love Figment!

359.JPG

One little spark of imagination

362.JPG

After figment we all split up again. Lee and I were meeting up with a group of my friends from my program that were in Epcot and my family and Lee’s friends were going to an early dinner reservation at Coral Reef.

Once we met up with my friends we walked through Innoventions and took pictures with all of the walls that were now covering the venues we used to work….I dunno haha. On the way in we ran into one of our coordinators and he laughed about all of us being together.

Then we got a picture with Mickey and Minnie. When we walked in we all got hugs and then Mickey grabbed my arm to take a picture with me!!

Isn’t he the sweetest?!

3.jpeg

Afterward, Lee and I said our goodbyes and made our way toward the World Showcase. Along the way we grabbed a photo in front of the fountain.

1.jpeg

First stop: Mexico!

We stopped inside to cool off a bit and charge my phone.

Got me.

368.JPG

We had to grab a photo with the giant sombrero before we left!

367.JPG

On our way out we saw the station for coloring Duffy and I just had to have one!

My beautiful creation!

377.JPG

Now we were on a mission to get our Duffy stamped around the World! (Which we failed…miserably)

In China we saw Mulan and the wait was only like 5 minutes!

It’s funny because the last time we met Mulan she asked Lee what his name was and when he answered she went, “Oh! That’s Shang’s name! Li Shang!” EEP!!!

This time Mulan asked me about the sticker that was on my hat which was actually from ‘Where’s the Fire’ which used to be in Innoventions. She got a bit angry when I told her I just grabbed it from a friend and didn’t actually earn it. Oops. Oh well haha

She is shocked that we don’t have any real badges.

4.jpeg

After we finished chatting with Mulan we realized it was almost time for our ADR so we skipped through the other countries and busted our butts to get to Japan.

Next Up: Dinner in Japan

Last edited:
Sorry for taking so long to update! Life keeps getting in the way haha. I am gonna try to wrap this up by the end of next month so bear with me!

Day 5: Epcot June 16th: Our Dinner in Japan

We were having dinner at Tokyo Dining tonight!!!! :worship:

Our view.

380.JPG

It was amazing like always. I got the salmon with green tea and some sushi and Lee got the steak.

383.JPG

For dessert I got some green tea/ vanilla swirl ice cream. Yummy!!

391.JPG

I absolutely love this restaurant! Japan is already one of my favorite pavilions and the food here definitely makes it even better. Plus you get such a deal with the dining plan! :love::love:

After dinner we met up with my friends at Soarin to use a pass we had gotten. Lee still wasn’t feeling too hot at this point so he went back to the room. I called Mom and Andy over so that they could take our spots for Soarin as Andy hasn’t been on it and it is my Mom’s favorite ride. I waited to the side and took some pictures in the meantime.

I love the Land area so much. It is so relaxing in there.

397.JPG

Soarin!

399.JPG

After that we walked over to our viewing area for Illuminations. Kelly, Danielle and I worked Illuminations just about every night of our program so we definitely needed some pre-show music in our life at this point haha

I love when the lights around World Showcase start up!

411.JPG

After the show we made our way out of the park.

Night shot!!

421.JPG

This was Kelly’s last day in Disney and Danielle had plans the next day so we said goodbye here. I am so glad that they were able to join me for my wedding and I miss them terribly!

We all said our goodbyes before my mom, Andy and I made our way back to the hotel to get some sleep.

Up Next: The Lions are Out!

Last edited:
Day 6- Animal Kingdom!

This was a short day. We woke up super early and drove over to Animal Kingdom! Well some of us. Chrissy and Jameson accidentally slept in and missed the first part of our day. As soon as we got to the main hub we took a picture. This one was my favorite haha

Day 6 (1).jpeg

Then as we were walking in toward the safari we happened to stop by this little shop with a bunch of people around it. I saw that everyone there had a lanyard with a blue ID and instantly knew that they were all cast members so we asked what was going on. They were testing out the new Starbucks there and gave us some coupons for free food and drink! YEAH YEAH!! party:

So we got some iced drinks since it was already super hot outside and continued on our way to our first fastpass. And it was one of the best rides yet. You guys…the lions were out!! I’ve only been on it one other time when the lions were actually out so this was amazing.

Look at the beauty!

Day 6 (1).JPG

Tired lion.

Day 6 (2).JPG

After the safari we had to wait a bit for Chrissy and Jameson to get there so we had just enough time to meet Tarzan. This is the first time I had ever met him and I was so excited!!

Day 6 (3).jpg

We met up with Chrissy and Jameson after that and went on our next ride. Expedition Everest!

I aint afraid of no Yeti.

Day 6 (2).jpeg

We were pretty hungry by this point so we stopped and got some lunch at Yak and Yeti. I love it there! The food is soooo good.

Chrissy and Jameson wanted to go on Dinosaur while Lee, Mom and I wanted to go on Primeval Whirl so we split up. On the way there we saw that Pocahontas was greeting in her new area so we got in line and waited. And waited….seriously the line didn’t move at all. Then at one point I looked away for a second to talk to Lee and the woman behind me maneuvered her wheelchair to bump me and move in front of me.

Love you Poca but I love my sanity more so I laughed it off and moved on. To Primeval Whirl!

Mom and Daughter snap!

Day 6 (1).png

Love that ride! After we were all finished we all made our way back to Pop. Lee and I had some room stuff to figure out and everyone was feeling pretty tired from the heat so we just spent the rest of the day relaxing. Lee and I even spent some time by the pool which I never do! The pool at the Pop is fun but the one in the 80's section was constantly closed for seemingly no reason....I don't know.

Up Next: Last day in Disney

Last edited:
Day 7- Magic Kingdom with a Hint of Epcot

We started the day with breakfast at Be Our Guest!! On our way there we wanted to take a picture in front of the castle. Lee walked off to make sure our reservation was good while we stopped to get our photo.

Magic Kingdom!!

A. Day 7 (3).jpeg

We then made our way over to New Fantasyland and got in line for breakfast! I honestly thought the breakfast was ok. Not too bad but it wasn’t exactly my favorite. :confused3

After breakfast we split up. Chrissy, Jameson, Lee and I used our fastpass for Mine Train while mom went off to explore the kingdom. Afterward we walked toward Tomorrowland.

Jameson is afraid of the fur characters :rotfl:

A. Day 7 (5).JPG

We decided to split up again here, as Lee and I wanted to go on Buzz Lightyear and Jameson and Chrissy did not.

Lee kicked my butt.

A. Day 7 (4).JPG

You can see how seriously I take this game.

A. Day 7 (5).jpeg

Once Lee finished up with his trash talk we got in line to meet the space ranger himself. This was, honestly one of my favorite interactions this trip. He basically ignored me and only paid attention to Lee.

Bro power.

A. Day 7 (2).jpeg

It was too funny. And perfect because the last time we met him it was my birthday and he did the opposite which upset Lee. I still have the amazing, hand-written note he gave me for my birthday!!

Family Portrait.

A. Day 7 (4).jpeg

Ok! After that we met back up with everyone and made our way over to our next fastpass.

We were going on the wildest ride in the wilderness!! We sped through that line pretty quickly, then walked right next door to Splash Mountain. For this photo, we all kind of went a little wild.

A. Day 7 (1).jpeg

We made our way over to Fantasyland to pick up more fastpasses. Rapunzel’s tower!! :love:

A. Day 7 (7).JPG

We ultimately decided to just get in line for Philharmagic instead of getting more fastpasses. The crowds were pretty crazy at this point so we just wanted to relax for a bit.

I absolutely love Philharmagic! :cloud9::love::cloud9:

After the wonderful show we all had lunch together. You'll never guess where....Be Our Guest. We couldn't resist and I needed my Master's Cupcake!!

We love the ballroom!

A. Day 7 (1).JPG

After lunch we split up once more. Lee and I made our way over to Epcot to use our fastpassses that Pop had given us for a room mistake while everyone else headed back to the hotel to nap.

Unfortunately, my camera and phone died at this point so I have no pictures. :sad:

Basically we just walked around Future World, went on Test Track and Soarin and just kinda relaxed in Epcot for our last few hours. It was really nice!

This was our last day in Disney as well as our last day of photos. Lee and I went to Universal the next day but I totally spaced the night before and didn't charge my camera battery. It worked out because Lee decided he really just wanted to relax anyways and not take the backpack so we just didn't take any pictures that day.

I am so thankful for everyone that has read this trip report! It was such an amazing trip and I can't wait for our next one! :wave:

Attachments

• A. Day 7 (2).JPG
    A. Day 7 (2).JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations!! Your dress was stunning and how magical having a wedding at Walt Disney World. I can't believe your Monsters University cap came off! I hope it's happy wherever it may now be...
I hope that Dinosaur is being well taken care of too..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter